Freeze Frame Productions Reviews

61 | Carver, MA

61 Reviews for Freeze Frame Productions

Jenna · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Video

Paul did an amazing job on our wedding video, we couldn’t love them more! When I saw the videos for the first time, I was speechless. The time and detail that Paul placed into creating our video was so appreciated. He does a wonderful job and is great to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2019

Great quality and very easy to work with!

Freeze Frame Productions made capturing the best moments of our special day so easy. He knew exactly what was special to us. The DVD came out perfectly! Loved it!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jamie · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfection

Can't wait to see the final video. Paul was not a bother to any guests and never got in the way of anything. I would highly recommend him for anyone's big day.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

My mother-in-law surprised me a few weeks before the wedding by hiring Freeze Frame Productions to be our videographer. Paul and I spoke on the phone a week or so before the wedding to discuss what was important to capture on our special day and he was so easy to chat with!

Paul was very professional and was in the background for most of it! At times, I forgot he was even filming. Our wedding was a blast and it all went by in a blurr. I kept telling my husband and family members that I almost wish I was a guest at my own wedding so I could see it from another perspective. After 15 weeks, we received our final product and it was AMAZING. Paul was able to give us that other perspective that I was longing for!

Paul captured beautiful memories and even worked with us to include some footage from our engagement and our honeymoon. We also have tons of footage of two of our grandmothers who are in their 90s happy and enjoying themselves as well as our older dog who means the world to us. These are memories that we will cherish into our old age!

I strongly recommend Freeze Frame Productions as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2018

Freeze Frame Productions is Amazing!

Paul was absolutely fantastic! He managed to capture the most intimate moments of our wedding without us even knowing he was there! He worked amazingly well with our photographer as though they were doing a choreographed dance. The results were beyond what we expected and we're so happy to have worked with him!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/11/2017

Paul was so great on our wedding day! We received our wedding video and it was spectacular! Everything was so thought out and so much fun to watch. We showed our family and friends and they loved it as much as we did! Freeze Frame captured all of our special moments to some hilarious bloopers. We're so thankful we went with Freeze Frame to look back at our wedding from years to come! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Laura Easson · Married on 10/08/2017

You want the video it is worth it!

We loved Paul! At one point during the church Mass we were laughing and giving him the thumbs up across the pews! He is so professional and respectful! Just and all around pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul was professional and kind, and reassuring to an already nervous bride who tends to be uncomfortable in front of cameras. I felt so much more at ease and able to enjoy my wedding day knowing he was there to capture all the little moments that I might have missed or was too nervous to fully appreciate.

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

• Jodie

Jodie · Married on 08/27/2017

Paul was simply incredible. My future husband and I went back on forth on if we even wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding simply because of money. After our first phone call with Paul, we jumped. It was literally the best money we spent. Paul's work is intimate without being intrusive. His energy and demeanor on the day was calming and caring. I couldn't imagine him not being there. Then we got the highlight video.....and as tears poured down our faces we realized how grateful we were to this man who captured our day and our love that was truly "us". The full video had us, our friends and family crying as well. We've watched it more times already than I will admit. We are forever grateful to Paul for his creative eye, compassionate soul, professional demeanor and generous spirit. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just call Paul. You will regret it if you don't.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Paul was absolutely amazing!! I did not even notice him throughout the day, and he captured all the moments we could have hoped for (and so many more that we didn't even know happened)! The video is beautiful and we feel so lucky to have it. He works with you following the wedding in case you have any specific things you want in the video, and asks for additional edits that you may like once the final video is ready. He really listens to make sure you are fully happy with the final product! He arrived early the day of, and stayed until the very end. We recommend him highly!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Luke · Married on 07/15/2017

Paul was fantastic. Highly recommended for overall quality, and just plain reliability. I was nervous as heck and so was my fiancee. Paul communicated with us and made sure he knew what we wanted, we met at his studio months beforehand and answered a few questions, and he kept a super chill, super professional attitude before, during and after the wedding.
    He was unintrusive during the wedding; this is actually our second experience with Paul, we were referred to him by my wife's friend who loved her video, and we realized we were at her wedding and we didn't even notice that she had a videographer. Indeed, I only noticed him when he went out of his way to help out with things that he didn't even need to do, like he helped us put those flower things on when none of the groomsmen knew how to do it. He took two angles of everything, one on a tripod and one hand-held, and gave me a lavalier mic during the ceremony to make sure our words were picked up well. The video came out fantastic. It gave me the same feelings as when I was experiencing it. The editing was great, the flow, some subtle effects (we told him we were down with subtle effects; if you don't want it, he won't put it in there) and a touch of humor in the "blooper reel." (I didn't realize I still had the mic on after the ceremony when I started saying dumb s*** like "Yay, I win at life.") It's very easy to make these videos cheesy, or boring, and Paul did neither. The wife loves it too. He also keeps the final edit on an archive drive pretty much forever, in case you want to order any additional copies of the DVD in the future.
    I love Paul's attitude - chill yet diligent, generous, reliable. When you're getting married, you have way too much to think about, and the more professionals you can safely hand things off to, the better. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mike · Married on 06/10/2017

Paul at Freeze Frame Productions did an unbelievable job with our wedding! Paul was very professional and very easy to work with. He is very talented and did a great job of capturing every aspect of our big day! My wife and I are very glad we decided to go with Freeze Frame Productions and would highly recommend Paul to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Paul!

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Our decision to have a videographer for our wedding was sort of an after-thought. We had thought that a photographer would be enough, and ended up budgeting most of our "media" funds for that. So a few months prior to our wedding, when we decided to add a videographer, we had very little wiggle room to work with. We were very afraid that we wouldn't find any videographer in our budget who could produce a high-quality DVD and highlight reel. We also wanted our videographer to be someone who was easy to work with, but also completely unobtrusive. Luckily, we found Paul at Freeze Frame Productions, who checked off every box! His services were affordable, but not at the expense of quality (our DVD and highlight videos are AMAZING...and the outtakes are super fun, too!). Paul was with us throughout most of the day, from getting ready to well into the reception, although you would have never known it. In fact, most of our guests didn't even realize he was there! He was almost completely unseen, preferring to capture the moments as they happened as opposed to creating/staging them. It was everything we wanted in a videographer. We are so glad we made the decision to hire a videographer...and even happier that we chose Freeze Frame Productions! Thank you, Paul!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Stacey · Married on 04/22/2017

Paul is amazing to work with! He's responsive, professional, and super easy going which is a huge plus on the day of your wedding. Paul filmed our wedding on April 22, 2017 and we wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. He also filmed my brother's wedding back in December and the whole family kept saying how great he is! If you're looking for someone who is professional and affordable, look no further than Freeze Frame Productions!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kate · Married on 04/21/2017

Freeze Frame Productions was amazing to work with! We added a videographer later in our wedding plan but everything went smoothly. The day of it was like we didn’t even know someone was recording! It was so nice to be able to look back at the video to remember the special day and see the things that we missed! The video came out absolutely amazing! Would highly suggest using Freeze Frame Productions!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2017

We are so happy that we chose Paul as the videographer for our daughter’s wedding. On the day of the wedding he arrived early to our house and was professional, helpful, and unobtrusive. Paul captured the bridal party preparing and out of state family members arriving. He worked seamlessly with our photographer, although they had never met. He assisted her with hanging the wedding dress for a special photo. When it came to leave for the church, Paul offered to bring the basket of programs (which had been left behind) and set them up for us. He captured the entire ceremony, yet we hardly knew he was there. At the venue he continued to work with our photographer to capture beautiful memories of every moment. Paul caught many moments on camera that we did not see. The video is amazing! Paul’s editing and the addition of music chosen by my daughter and her husband make it very special family heirloom.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Shabnam

Shabnam · Married on 10/08/2016

From the moment I reached out to Paul, he was an absolute professional. He responded to all of my emails and phone calls and always left the lines of communication open. When our big day arrived, Paul did everything in his power to take amazing video that my husband and I will cherish forever. The entire day, Paul was able to capture amazing memories for us and he did it all while not getting in anyone's way. To be honest, I cannot remember seeing him throughout the ceremony. The DVD that he produced was absolutely amazing. I would recommend Paul to anyone looking for an amazing and professional videographer.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2016

Paul was awesome! Easy to contact, so easy to work with & he just blended right in with everyone. He captured such special moments and whenever I watch our video I go from laughing to (happy) crying to absolutely loving getting to relive it all.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/09/2016

Paul was great. We loved the non-intrusive approach he used and were very impressed by the final edit of our video. The quality was beyond our expectations and we know we'll go back to watch the video for years to come.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kyle · Married on 06/10/2016

Freeze Frame Productions was recommended to us by a co-worker of mine, who was extremely happy with his video. After doing some research on our own, we decided to go with Freeze Frame Productions for our wedding videographer and I am glad we did! Freeze Frame Productions managed to capture moments of the day that my wife and I missed because we were so caught up in the moment on our special day. While the day was happening, we never knew the videographer was there but somehow Paul managed to capture every aspect of the day. Finding the videographer was one of the few things that my wife gave for me to do for the wedding and I struck gold! We were both more than happy with the outcome. Fair price and great quality! I would highly recommend Freeze Frame Productions for your special day!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Nikkii · Married on 09/05/2015

Freeze Frame Productions did an AMAZING job on our wedding!!!! Every single moment and detail was captured. My husband and I are so thrilled with our DVD and our parents receive a copy as well!!! I HIGHLY recommend them for your special day!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Brianne · Married on 06/20/2015

We cannot say enough great things about Paul! He was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding and we honestly just had so much fun having him there. Not only did he work great with us but he and our photographers had worked together before so they helped to make sure we were relaxed and enjoying our day. While we got a lot of great reviews from friends and family about our wedding video, many of them said they didn't even realize we had a videographer, which is exactly the way we hoped it would be. It was such an amazing feeling to sit down a few months after the wedding and get the chance to relive the day. Paul was able to capture the feeling of the day perfectly and we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Kevin · Married on 06/06/2015

We were very happy with Paul's professionalism and his attention to detail when filming and editing our video. We couldn't be happier with the results!! Paul himself is wonderful to interact with and it's obvious he is really interested in delivering a product that his clients would be absolutely thrilled with! We recommend Paul to everyone! Look no further!!

Sent on 11/22/2016