Chris Cook Photography

Harwich, MA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

I am a photographer based on Cape Cod that specializes in weddings, family beach portraits, landscapes and astrophotography. As your photographer, I offer over 25 years of experience. During those years, my clients have included National Geographic, NASA, Canon USA, Caltech, MIT, The CBS Evening News, The New Yorker and Bridal Guide Magazine to more local publications including Cape Cod Bride, Cape Cod Magazine, The Cape Cod Times and Cape Cod View. In 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, I received The Knot's 'Best of Weddings' award and from 2013 - 2018 I was honored to receive WeddingWire's Bride's Choice and Couples Choice Awards. 2018 also brought The Knot's 'Hall of Fame' award. So very thankful for all my amazing clients! My work has been selected by the Cape Cod Museum of Art for show as well as LIFE magazine's 'Alfred Eisenstaedt Awards for Magazine Photography'.

Wedding photography has been a passion of mine since opening my studio on the Cape in 2003. My fun & relaxed style is a blend of art and photojournalism that is not intrusive and will capture the personality of your day.

Sensitive to the needs of the local community, I have donated my time and services to the Dennis Conservation Trust, Monomoy Little League, The Cape Cod Museum of Art and the Cape Cod Young Professionals.

Please contact me for more information and pricing and to setup an appointment! I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Crystal Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Quality and Value for Cost!

Chris was wonderful to work with and we would definitely recommend having him as your wedding photographer! He was very easy to get in touch with and communicate with at the beginning of the process. I had researched about 30 photographers and was pleasantly surprised when we learned that Chris fit within our budget. We met via Zoom before booking, and then met in person for the engagement shoot which was a great inclusion in the package. Our engagement photos were everything we dreamed of, and Chris was extremely helpful and patient with our dog as she was a big feature in our engagement and wedding pictures. On the day of the wedding, Chris and his assistant were there on time and captured so many incredible and beautiful moments. I had given him a list of pictures I wanted to make sure we captured and he got them all! He was so incredible with our dog again, even crawling in the sand on the beach to get some beautiful shots of her. I did not think that we would be able to afford the quality of photos that Chris delivered, but it feels like we really got lucky. He turned around the (many many) photos quickly and I love that we have the rights to all of them. Definitely consider working with Chris for this once in a lifetime day!

Chris Cook Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal! It was such a pleasure working with you and Geoff both during the e-session and the big day! And of course Beasley! :) I'm so happy you like the photos.
    Heather D. Married on 05/14/2021

Venue recommendations

Photos are easily the most important thing in a wedding. You also want to have someone outgoing and easy to work with! We had a little bumpy road having to postpone engagement photos because of weather but as soon as we met Chris we knew it was going to be perfect. He definitely made us laugh even when some poses were super awkward. I can't wait to see how amazing his photos turn out. If you need a photographer that's going to be super fun and great personality hire Chris NOW!
    Elizabeth I. Married on 05/07/2021

Simply the best

Chris was wonderful! As a bride, the pictures were one of the most important parts for our wedding day. I wanted every detail to be captured! Our pictures are STUNNING!! He is easy to work with, professional, and responds quickly to any and all questions. We had to postpone our initial wedding date due to Covid-19 and he was so flexible with rescheduling! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Chris Cook Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz & Julian! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both as well as your friends and family! There was no better way to kick off the 2021 season than a beautiful Sea Crest wedding! :)
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Cape Cod Celebrations Cape Cod Celebrations Wedding Planners

Chris Cook is a wonderful person and photographer. Before I even was in the wedding industry, Chris actually shot my wedding on Nantucket! So I can speak from experience as a client and having worked with him at events! He is very personable and will make sure to get all of the photos you want to have. He is sure to capture every moment and you won't even realize it until you see the proofs! He has an eye for photography and will do whatever it takes to get a great shot! Chris is a great pick for your wedding photography!

The Bridal Studio & Spa The Bridal Studio & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris is such a great guy and so talented! It's a pleasure featuring his work on my website. He's current, very good and such an easy professional to work with.

Artworx Bridal Hair Design Artworx Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris Cook is one of the best photographers I have had the pleasure to work with~ His easy going style and great personality are a plus on the wedding day. I love working with him and use his photos in my advertising as often as possible. Erin Kennedy

9 Drum Ln Harwich, MA, 02645
Location of (Chris Cook Photography)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding