P.O. Box 934, East Dennis, MA 02641 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Chris Cook Photography

I am a photographer based on Cape Cod that specializes in weddings, family beach portraits, landscapes and astrophotography. As your photographer, I offer over 25 years of experience. During those years, my clients have included National Geographic, NASA, Canon USA, Caltech, MIT, The CBS Evening News, The New Yorker and Bridal Guide Magazine to more local publications including Cape Cod Bride, Cape Cod Magazine, The Cape Cod Times and Cape Cod View. In 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, I received The Knot's 'Best of Weddings' award and from 2013 - 2018 I was honored to receive WeddingWire's Bride's Choice and Couples Choice Awards. 2018 also brought The Knot's 'Hall of Fame' award. So very thankful for all my amazing clients! My work has been selected by the Cape Cod Museum of Art for show as well as LIFE magazine's 'Alfred Eisenstaedt Awards for Magazine Photography'.

Wedding photography has been a passion of mine since opening my studio on the Cape in 2003. My fun & relaxed style is a blend of art and photojournalism that is not intrusive and will capture the personality of your day.

Sensitive to the needs of the local community, I have donated my time and services to the Dennis Conservation Trust, Monomoy Little League, The Cape Cod Museum of Art and the Cape Cod Young Professionals.

Please contact me for more information and pricing and to setup an appointment! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Chris Cook Photography on

Chris Cook Photography 6
Chris Cook Photography 7

Gabriela Peller · Married on 12/22/2018

Great Person, truly an artist

Chris was one of the recommended photographers from my venue, The Dennis Inn. I looked at his photos on instagram and his website and fell in love with the astrophotography. My husband and I booked a meeting with Chris and he was great- showed us examples of his work, went over package details and was just a genuiniely nice person. We decided to go with him right away. We later on decided to add on an engagement session, which was a great way for us to work with Chris before the wedding. Our photos came out great! We were excited to work with him again for our wedding on December 22, 2018, and we were not disappointed. Our photos came back even quicker than I expected, and they were beautiful and really captured the day. Best of all, we got a photo with the stars! Definitely recommend Chris Cook Photography to any couple!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Chris Cook Photography 8
    Chris Cook Photography 9
    Chris Cook Photography 10

Morgan Koelewyn · Married on 09/15/2018

We LOVE our wedding photos!

My husband and I got married in Chatham this past September and we could not be happier with our photos! Chris listens to what you want from a photographer and delivers. He clearly knows the cape very well and offered unique and creative photo ideas that we will cherish forever. Your wedding is only one day, your photos are forever. Put your trust in Chris and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tara · Married on 07/01/2018

Chris came recommended by my venue and he was my brother's photographer at his wedding too. He did not disappoint! Chris was very professional and great to work with! We had phone calls and emails to plan everything out and he was very approachable. On the day of, he came early and he and his assistant were very detail oriented and got all of the family shots that we asked for. He was flexible and let us customize our package, which was great. We got great pre-wedding, during wedding and post-wedding family shots and sunset shots after our big day. When the photos came back to us, I couldn't have been any happier! They are absolutely stunning! I absolutely recommend him. Unfortunately, the night sky didn't cooperate so we couldn't get those fabulous night shots that he does, but when we are visiting Cape Cod again (we live in Washington D.C.), we will try to get them from him.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Chris Cook Photography 11
    Chris Cook Photography 12
    Chris Cook Photography 13
    Chris Cook Photography 14

Chris Cook Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Cape Cod Celebrations
    Cape Cod Celebrations Wedding Planners

Chris Cook is a wonderful person and photographer. Before I even was in the wedding industry, Chris actually shot my wedding on Nantucket! So I can speak from experience as a client and having worked with him at events! He is very personable and will make sure to get all of the photos you want to have. He is sure to capture every moment and you won't even realize it until you see the proofs! He has an eye for photography and will do whatever it takes to get a great shot! Chris is a great pick for your wedding photography!

• Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist
    Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris is such a great guy and so talented! It's a pleasure featuring his work on my website. He's current, very good and such an easy professional to work with.

• Artworx Bridal Hair Design
    Artworx Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris Cook is one of the best photographers I have had the pleasure to work with~ His easy going style and great personality are a plus on the wedding day. I love working with him and use his photos in my advertising as often as possible. Erin Kennedy

• P.O. Box 934 East Dennis, MA, 02641 See on map