151 Beach Road, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 Map · Phone number

About Jocelyn Filley Photography

Jocelyn's love for visual storytelling was borne from hours spent leafing through her grandparents' photo albums as a child. The candid moments of day-to-day life, family vacations and travel inspired Jocelyn to continue to document her family's history as well as that of many others. After receiving a degree in photojournalism from the University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, she has photographed a mix of editorial assignments, commercial work and many wonderful weddings.

Her work has been featured in The Knot Magazine, Photo District News, Well Wed Magazine, Style Me Pretty and Snippet & Ink among others.

Follow Jocelyn Filley Photography on

30f96b70e6a51ff3 252 I 0974bw
04i0075

5 Reviews for Jocelyn Filley Photography

Matthew · Married on 10/16/2010

Jocelyn is an amazing photographer- I wish I could give her 10 stars! She took our engagement portraits at a few of our favorite places on the Vineyard. They took my breath away! Not only does she make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, but she knows how to capture the natural beauty around you. At our wedding, she caught every moment from beginning to end, while reflecting who we are as a couple. Our wedding wouldn't have been as special as it was without our friends and family, and Jocelyn's pictures reflect that. I would highly recommend her. Not only was she easy to work with, but her level of professionalism is amazing. And it shows in her work. She is exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding. Thank you, Jocelyn!

Sent on 12/15/2010

lil · Married on 10/24/2009

Joce was unbelievable! Professional, so easy and relaxed to work with, great sense of humor and she provides unforgettable and exquisite photographs. She captured everyone at the rehearsal dinner through the following wedding day. Very creative eye! I have recommended her to everyone that i know who is getting married, as well as family photographs for whatever occasion.

She is the best! I would not stray from her!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Kitty · Married on 09/30/2008

It was such a pleasure to have Jocelyn as part of both of our daughter's weddings.....2 weddings in 11 months. She is a lovely person and her photography captured each special moment. Not only were we totally thrilled with the photos, friends commented on the exceptional quality of the pictures. I can't wait to use her for grandchildren.

Sent on 03/16/2009

Award

Jocelyn Filley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 151 Beach Road Vineyard Haven, 02568 See on map