October Dusk Photography

West Bridgewater, MA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

October Dusk Photography is based out of West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, and specializes in lifestyle and wedding imagery. Photographer and owner Eleni covers events throughout the greater Boston area and destination weddings further afield. She relishes the opportunity to portray love stories on camera and adopts natural styles to produce timeless and candid photographs that newlyweds can cherish forever.

Eleni is a multilingual photographer who speaks Greek, Finnish, and English. She is available for engagement photoshoots and offers complimentary sessions as part of a wedding package. Other features of this plan include eight hours of coverage, prints, canvases, albums, and approximately 250 final images. This dedicated individual completes portraiture and boudoir visuals if required. October Dusk Photography can provide additional hours at multiple locations on your precious day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jessie
    Jessie M. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond happy with our photos!

October Dusk Photography took our engagement photos! And no questions asked, she will be taking my wedding photos too. The entire experience was so easy and I鈥檓 so happy with how our photos turned out. Eleni was so quick to respond and provided me with insight on outfit choices and location. She met me in a very specific location of my choice and was very willing to go above and beyond to get the perfect shot. She was warm and welcoming and felt like she was our friend from the beginning. She got our photos back so quickly and they were perfect. I want to order a canvas of each and every photo to hang all over my walls. I would recommend her over and over again.

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie! I鈥檓 so happy to have met you and got to spend time with you during your engagement session! I鈥檓 so looking forward to your wedding!
    Heather P. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing!!!

After COVID-19 determined that my husband and I would not be able to proceed with our originally planned large wedding In California, we decided to scale it down and have the ceremony and reception in my dad鈥檚 backyard and we re-planned our entire wedding in less than 45 days! Shortly after the decision of the date was made, I reached out to Eleni. She was promptly responsive, accommodating, and organized. We scheduled a call to go over the entire plan for the day as well as our expectations. The combination of her professionalism and kind personality eased any nerves that I had and also made the experience so much fun! Lastly, the pictures came out beyond my expectations! We are so excited for our family photos with Eleni this weekend!
    Heather P. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing!!!

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Heather, thank you so much! It was such an honor being your wedding photographer. You and your little family are just the best and I had an amazing time capturing your special day! Can鈥檛 wait for more sessions :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

West Bridgewater, Massachusetts West Bridgewater, MA, 02379
Location of (October Dusk Photography)
Bridgewater Boston, MA, 02324

October Dusk Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does October Dusk Photography include in the starting price?

October Dusk Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does October Dusk Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

October Dusk Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does October Dusk Photography offer?

October Dusk Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does October Dusk Photography offer?

October Dusk Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does October Dusk Photography offer for wedding events?

October Dusk Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend October Dusk Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

October Dusk Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding