October Dusk Photography Reviews

12 | West Bridgewater, MA

12 Reviews for October Dusk Photography

• Jessie

Jessie M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Beyond happy with our photos!

October Dusk Photography took our engagement photos! And no questions asked, she will be taking my wedding photos too. The entire experience was so easy and I’m so happy with how our photos turned out. Eleni was so quick to respond and provided me with insight on outfit choices and location. She met me in a very specific location of my choice and was very willing to go above and beyond to get the perfect shot. She was warm and welcoming and felt like she was our friend from the beginning. She got our photos back so quickly and they were perfect. I want to order a canvas of each and every photo to hang all over my walls. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 01/16/2021

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie! I’m so happy to have met you and got to spend time with you during your engagement session! I’m so looking forward to your wedding!

Heather P. · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing!!!

After COVID-19 determined that my husband and I would not be able to proceed with our originally planned large wedding In California, we decided to scale it down and have the ceremony and reception in my dad’s backyard and we re-planned our entire wedding in less than 45 days! Shortly after the decision of the date was made, I reached out to Eleni. She was promptly responsive, accommodating, and organized. We scheduled a call to go over the entire plan for the day as well as our expectations. The combination of her professionalism and kind personality eased any nerves that I had and also made the experience so much fun! Lastly, the pictures came out beyond my expectations! We are so excited for our family photos with Eleni this weekend!

Sent on 10/08/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Heather, thank you so much! It was such an honor being your wedding photographer. You and your little family are just the best and I had an amazing time capturing your special day! Can’t wait for more sessions :)

Heather P. · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Alexandra T. · Married on 07/22/2020

Hire Eleni!!

Eleni is the sweetest human you will ever meet, and on top of it her photos come out so gorgeous. My boyfriend and I had never taken professional photos before and she made us feel so comfortable (especially with a boyfriend who is very camera shy). She made us laugh the entire time and not take anything too seriously. She recommended poses and delivered our photos to us so fast! I highly recommend you hire her for any type of even, she is professional and a blast to be around.

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! I had such a great time with you guys, can't wait to do this again soon!
  • Tatia

Tatia · Married on 05/23/2020

Tatia Pettiford

My engagement pictures came out so beautiful! I really was impressed with the creative side and her flexibility to make our special day memorable. She was very attentive and met all our wants!
    Thank you so much! Tatia & Guichard Saint-Brun

Sent on 04/07/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tatia! It was a pleasure working with you two - Great laughs! Hope to do another shoot with you guys soon!

Katherine D. · Married on 05/16/2020

Very accommodating and kind with a great eye for Photos!!!

She was fantastic and very comfortable to work with. Because of the pandemic we had a lot of adjustments to make and she made it so easy and worked with us every step of the way to make it not stressful! The pictures came very timely and they are so gorgeous I literally jumped up and down when I got them. If I ever need another photographer or have a friend, I will absolutely recommend her because I love her just that much!!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Ahh this review made me so happy, thanks so much Katherine! It was an honor being your photographer.

Jillian M. · Married on 09/18/2019

Eleni rocks!

I love Eleni!!!! She makes sure that whoever she’s photographing is comfortable. She’s easy to work with and does an amazing job making sure everything is perfect for her clientele! Anyone that needs professional photos done should come straight here!

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jillian!! I had such a fun time with you guys! Can't wait for any future shoots with the two of you!

Madison · Married on 05/04/2019

Eleni is amazing!

She’s amazing for so many reasons but to some it up; Eleni as a photographer is a must! She did our engagement and wedding photos. She’s is so talented and professional yet down to earth which instantly makes the photo shoot stress free and fun. We love her! Her ability to capture the purest most beautiful moments is incredible. Thank you for capturing our special day. It means so much to us that you went above and beyond with our sessions with you!

Sent on 03/19/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Madison! It was truly an honor capturing your engagement and wedding day - such a beautiful couple! Can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Julia · Married on 10/08/2018

Top Notch!

Eleni was absolutely wonderful to work with! She photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding! Our pictures came out stunning, and she is talented in capturing real feeling and special moments, keeping your vision in mind. Not to mention she is so kind and personable. Eleni goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are nothing short of happy! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Eleni!

Sent on 03/19/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Julia, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor being part of your wedding day, so much fun!
  • Carrina

Carrina · Married on 07/08/2018

Amazing Photographer!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Eleni during our engagement shoot. Her professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding. She was so patient and fun during the whole process, which immediately made us feel super relaxed. She went above and beyond to capture our pictures in the most beautiful way. It has been over a year now and we still look back on how perfect our engagement photos turned out. We can’t wait to book more sessions with Eleni in the future. We would both highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carrina! This is so heartwarming! You session holds a special place in my heart ;) Can't wait to do this again!

Michael O. · Married on 05/12/2018

One of the best photographer's around and talented

When Eleni did our pictures for our wedding we were so nervous but Eleni made us conftible being with her and guiding us the right way for our wedding...

Sent on 10/18/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Michael! I had so much fun photographing your wedding! Can’t wait for more sessions in the future with your beautiful family :)

Lindsey W. · Married on 05/05/2018

Eleni is the best!

Eleni did our wedding photos and did such a wonderful job! Not only did she do amazing pics but she was also so sweet and supportive through all the moments that day. She went out of her way to make us feel so special. Our posed pictures are beautiful but my favorites are the priceless moments she captured. My husband and I did our "reveal" prior to our ceremony because we wanted genuine reactions for a cherished moment. She captured every reaction and they are our favorite photos from that special day! Everytime I look back I relive that moment through her photos! I highly recommend Eleni for capturing any of your special moments!

Sent on 04/06/2020

October Dusk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! It was an honor being able to shoot your wedding day and I'm so thankful you trusted me to capture such a special day for the two of you! Can't wait for future opportunities to take more photos of you in the future!