Chris Cook Photography Reviews

Chris Cook Photography 6
Chris Cook Photography 7

Gabriela Peller · Married on 12/22/2018

Great Person, truly an artist

Chris was one of the recommended photographers from my venue, The Dennis Inn. I looked at his photos on instagram and his website and fell in love with the astrophotography. My husband and I booked a meeting with Chris and he was great- showed us examples of his work, went over package details and was just a genuiniely nice person. We decided to go with him right away. We later on decided to add on an engagement session, which was a great way for us to work with Chris before the wedding. Our photos came out great! We were excited to work with him again for our wedding on December 22, 2018, and we were not disappointed. Our photos came back even quicker than I expected, and they were beautiful and really captured the day. Best of all, we got a photo with the stars! Definitely recommend Chris Cook Photography to any couple!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Chris Cook Photography 8
    Chris Cook Photography 9
    Chris Cook Photography 10

Morgan Koelewyn · Married on 09/15/2018

We LOVE our wedding photos!

My husband and I got married in Chatham this past September and we could not be happier with our photos! Chris listens to what you want from a photographer and delivers. He clearly knows the cape very well and offered unique and creative photo ideas that we will cherish forever. Your wedding is only one day, your photos are forever. Put your trust in Chris and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tara · Married on 07/01/2018

Chris came recommended by my venue and he was my brother's photographer at his wedding too. He did not disappoint! Chris was very professional and great to work with! We had phone calls and emails to plan everything out and he was very approachable. On the day of, he came early and he and his assistant were very detail oriented and got all of the family shots that we asked for. He was flexible and let us customize our package, which was great. We got great pre-wedding, during wedding and post-wedding family shots and sunset shots after our big day. When the photos came back to us, I couldn't have been any happier! They are absolutely stunning! I absolutely recommend him. Unfortunately, the night sky didn't cooperate so we couldn't get those fabulous night shots that he does, but when we are visiting Cape Cod again (we live in Washington D.C.), we will try to get them from him.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Chris Cook Photography 11
    Chris Cook Photography 12
    Chris Cook Photography 13
    Chris Cook Photography 14

Alexa · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris and his assistant were amazing to work with, Chris was on time and was very prompt on answering any questions you may of had. Chris was easy going and calm during any chaos that could of arose. My pictures came out amazing and I couldn't imagine using anyone else. I would highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Neely · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris shot our 10/14/17 wedding and was great. Professional, low key, hardly knew he or his assistant were there. We can’t wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris and his team were fantastic! They had some very creative ideas for shots which turned out to be absolutely gorgeous. He and his team also worked really well with our videographer, which made for a very easy and (relatively) stress free day. Definitely one of the best decisions of the weekend!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2017

Chris is nothing short of fantastic! We found him on Facebook a few years back and said at that point when we get engaged some day we want him to do our wedding. Well, fast forward 5 years and it finally happened. Chris just did our photos on 9/17/17 and they are fantastic! He is personable yet professional to work with. An all around great guy and even better photographer. Highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2017

Chris did an amazing job with out photos for the e session and the wedding!! He was very professional and had great ideas on where to take our photos. We are so happy with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rochelle · Married on 08/10/2017

Chris has exceeded our expectations. He is very professional and pleasant to work with. My husband and I are really impressed of his creativity that results to such a wonderful outcome of our photos. I surely won’t think twice to recommend Chris to any one who’s looking for a great, excellent, reliable, dependable and friendly photographer. Thanks Chris for great work!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Chris Cook Photography 15
    Chris Cook Photography 16
    Chris Cook Photography 17

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris is amazing. Not only does he take great photos of people, he's also an astronomy photographer. That means he can take fantastic pictures of people against the sunset or a starry sky and not miss any details of either. My husband and I shared our photo of us standing against the star-filled sky, and it knocked our family and friends' socks off. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Wow wow wow! Chris was our photographer for our wedding in May and we do not have enough good things to say. The photos he captured are simple fantastic and will be treasured forever! Highly recommend Chris to capture your special day! He will work with you and makes a hectic day run that much more smoothly!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris was AMAZING to work with ! Our photos came out great and they were sent to us in a very impressive turn around time! He was very easy to work with, very flexible and very professional. You will not be disappointed with Chris !

Sent on 06/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

So happy I went with Chris as my photographer! He is super laid back and fun. I could barely tell he was there at the wedding. Photos came out excellent.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Joseph · Married on 07/24/2016

Outstanding to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Erin · Married on 06/25/2016

Chris Cook did an incredible job of capturing our special day in a series of photographs! All the advice I received ahead of the wedding was true-the day goes by in a blink and you have limited time to spend with all your guests. Chris Cook provided a valuable solution to this unsolvable problem: a comprehensive story line of pictures that retold the main events as well as the many special candid moments that we-as the bride and groom-weren’t always present to witness. Chris’ chill personality kept things relaxed and comfortable and his experience and talent kept him on task. He worked like a stealth, positioning himself in the right spot at all the right moments, without making things feel staged or uncomfortable. I’m grateful to Chris for documenting our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled photographer who is easy to work with!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kali · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris and his assistant were super professional, friendly, and flexible - we are so happy they were able to be a part of capturing our wedding day! We ended up with a somewhat of a crummy weather day, but the photos still turned out amazing. I only wish we had kept him longer so that we could have done a night sky photo shoot, since this is a specialty we were unable to take advantage of!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2016

Chris was absolutely amazing!! Chris really took our wants and brought them to life in our photos. Before our wedding he sat down with us and went over exactly what we wanted captured and he went above and beyond to meet our expectations! Not only did he go above and beyond he was a great addition to our wedding- we had many laughs. His professionalism, creativity, and relaxed demeanor really blew us away. I cant say enough great things about Chris and our photos! We will have these pictures to look back on for the rest of our lives and i am so glad we chose Chris, i would recommend him to anyone!

Andrew & Nicole

Sent on 06/17/2016

Chris is amazing! Extremely professional, prompt and really listened to what we were looking for. His work is amazing and he was able to capture shots that only a true, creative photographer can. He really captured our whole day and was a blast to work with. His upbeat personality made the day all that much better. If I could give him more than just 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • User6019999 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I loved working with Chris! He was super friendly, fun and very responsive! Our first experience with him was during our E-session with our crazy dog Rebel. It was freezing cold and snowing and Rebel was being less than cooperative but Chris still managed to have a smile on his face and capture amazing shots! On our wedding day, Chris was relaxed (which made me feel relaxed) and made everyone laugh. We had so much fun and our pictures came out absolutely beautiful! We would highly recommend Chris to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Chris was a true profession, kept everyone relaxed and captured the love and fun of our family and wedding! We have some fantastic memories and I just wish we had added 1 more hour of photographer during the reception...don't hesitate to have him cover more of your wedding...the pictures are worth it! 8.29.15 was a fantastic day with Chris capturing it all!
    -Justine and Jordan

Sent on 10/25/2015

I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Chris was very easy to work with and managed to capture all the best moments/pictures. Unlike other photographers that I have seen/dealt with at other weddings, Chris is open to ideas from the wedding party rather than only taking certain "standard" photos. Chris also did a fantastic job at recognizing when some of the best times were for a photo and bringing my wife and I to the beach throughout the night to make sure we captured it. The photos came out amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kelley · Married on 07/18/2015

Chris Cook is wonderful to work with and we love our pictures! He is not only a friendly and easy going person, but he is very professional. Chris made us feel totally comfortable with taking pictures (not our favorite thing in the world) and he made it fun and enjoyable. He is creative and he has some unique signature shots that he did with us. He offered us a very good price and he stayed with us from noon until later in the reception. He captured so many elements of the day and now we can look back and remember every moment! Thank you so much Chris, you truly made our day so special and we are so appreciative. You do amazing work and I would recommend Chris Cook to every bride out there!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kirsten · Married on 07/11/2015

Chris Cook and his assistant are incredible. Chris captured our July 11th wedding beautifully. Trust me, you want Chris Cook and his crew covering your wedding.

Absolutely professional, remarkably kind and friendly, and able to capture every moment without being a "presence" everywhere. Chris captured my Dad's first sight of me in my wedding dress beautifully (I didn't even know he was there). He has a talent for photographing people at the perfect moment. We had a beautiful beach ceremony and a really fun reception (including lawn games), Chris took it all in and captured our fun, the details we put in to the wedding, and our smiles and reactions. My husband and I are very relaxed people and didn't give him specific queues after the ceremony, so I was excited to see the photos of our family and friends enjoying the wedding. His talent and experience shows in his photos. In particular, I will always cherish the photo of my Dad hugging me after seeing me in my mom's old wedding gown for the first time and my husband & I walking down the aisle as newly weds. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Did a perfect job photographing our wedding. Was extremely easy to work with, especially on a stressful day like your wedding. Pictures came out amazing. Would strongly recommend to anyone. Great photographer and an awesome guy. Thank you so much.
    -Tim C.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Corinne · Married on 05/30/2015

Chris was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! His personality alone was a great fit - positive, cheerful and thoughtful. His pictures captured the amazing nuances and subtleties of the wedding - smiles, giggles, colors, and overall spirit of the day. The pictures were everything I would have hoped they'd be! Please book Chris for your wedding - I promise you will be so so so so happy!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015