Aligned Events Reviews

1 User photo

• Alicia
    Alicia L. Married on 10/23/2021

Super stress free

Shannon was super easy, responsive and very organized amidst the pandemic and all the rescheduling that happened over the course of 2 years. We were relaxed and stress free during the entire weekend!
    Lauren L. Married on 10/23/2021

It was a dream

Shannon helped turn my wedding vision into reality! She was so easy to work with and was always on the lookout for solutions if any problems did arise. Our biggest challenge was COVID and having to delay the celebration an entire year but Shannon was by my side through it all! I could not have asked for a better planner and wedding celebration! Thank you again to Shannon and Aligned Events for a wonderful wedding!
    Ariana S. Married on 07/24/2021

Can't imagine our wedding without Aligned Events

We hired Shannon about a month and a half before our wedding when we started feeling pretty overwhelmed by all the pesky details. We were originally looking for just a day-of-coordinator, but Shannon became so much more than that. She helped us shore up all the final plans and communications with every vendor involved in our wedding so we could feel more relaxed going into the wedding, and feel confident that everything was going to go smoothly. Without Shannon, our final wedding planning months would have been so much more stressful and our wedding day would have felt like a workday!! Shannon took care of EVERYTHING so professionally and with such a calm spirit. We absolutely loved loved loved working with her and truly can't recommend her enough.

Aligned Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Pete. The celebration was so lovely, relaxed and heartfelt and I am so glad we connected. Sending the biggest hugs to you both!
  • Daisy
    Daisy L. Married on 06/19/2021

Loved working with Shannon

My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with Shannon and actually my FMIL was using her as well for our would-have-been rehearsal dinner. We had planned basically two weddings with Shannon and are super bummed not to see it all come together (we're just going to do a micro wedding because of all the craziness with COVID.) I really don't think you can go wrong with Shannon. I personally was like a fish out of water planning a wedding so it was really helpful to have a professional like Shannon keeping us on track time-wise, budget-wise etc. I would definitely recommend Shannon.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful - only one regret!!

We worked with Shannon from 2019-2020 on our wedding which was supposed to be 4/4/20. Shannon was so wonderful to work with and made everything so easy, even for this indecisive bride with two very different style/vision ideas. As with most covid times weddings…. we had to schedule, reschedule and reschedule again. Could not have done this without Shannon.

The one regret of note is that we ultimately had our party (19 months later) and DID NOT have Shannon around to help (our choice, not hers!!) I can say without a doubt that she would have made things less stressful the day of.
    There were a few engaged folks at our event and my husband and I both explained that the best money you can spend for your event is on a coordinator, and not just for the day of.
    We hands down, 10/10, every single time would recommend Shannon to anyone in the western Mass area (or anywhere Shannon is willing to travel)

Aligned Events's reply:

Taylor! So many huge congratulations to you and Mike. You deserved every second of your beautiful reception and I am so glad it was finally able to happen. We so wish we had been there, too, but are so glad for the time we had working together. Thank you for all your kind words - big hugs to you!
    Arielle S. Married on 10/05/2019

Calm, Cool & Collected: Aligned Events

Forgive my cheesy review title, but it's true - Shannon was the BEST person to have had providing day-of coordination services for us. Every time someone asked how I was feeling in the three week leading up to our wedding I was able to confidently say I felt excited, happy, and not stressed because I knew Shannon would be with us on our wedding day. Her energy is super calm and focused, and our venue liked her so much that they want to add her to their preferred vendor list. I agree with the review below - Shannon is totally undercharging for her quality of service and I was mildly skeptical when I realized she was both the best personality fit for us as well as the least expensive... you should book her ASAP! WE LOVE SHANNON!
  • Zoe
    Zoe H. Married on 09/28/2019

Seriously, look no further.

I'm not really sure how people get married WITHOUT Shannon, and I do mean that literally. We brought Shannon on thinking it would be nice to have someone dedicated to navigating venue delivery on the day of our wedding, we did not realize that Shannon would soon become a cherished member of our family. Countless emails were sent over the next few months, many of them just to ask, WWSD (What Would Shannon Do). She was infinitely patient and sweet with us, and when she finally left the venue the night of our wedding, I was more sad to see her leave than I was many of my beloved family and friends. That is not hyperbole! Shannon is extremely LGBTQIA/NBPOC friendly (and probably POC friendly in general, I'm sure, but my wife and I only belong to those two minority groups) and most importantly, patient, kind and nice. She was worth far more than we paid her, and far far more than we could ever afford. Someday she will realize she's undercharging her clients substantially for the level and quality of services she renders and you'll want to book her before that happens, so do not delay!
  • Katy
    Katy G. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible to work with!

We brought Shannon on to help with the last few steps of wedding planning and day-of coordination and we cannot stress how much she helped. Everyone who came in contact with her - from family and friends to other vendors - mentioned how great she was to work with. My only regret is not working with her sooner in our planning process!
  • Meg
    Meg C. Married on 09/07/2019

Best Decision Ever

Shannon of Aligned Events is an absolute dream to work with. We hired her to do day-of wedding coordination for our camp DIY wedding in the Berkshires and thank god we did! She helped us create a clear timeline for our wedding day, provided suggestions and vendor coordination as well as all the stuff on-site – from back of house to cueing the ceremony to prepping the ceremony space – Shannon knows how to run an event.

She is calm and collected, which is just the right energy needed for a wedding. She navigated a complex DIY wedding set-up and coordinating with our friends and family throughout the day with grace and sensitivity.
    Plus, she took on a variety of tasks during the reception from clean-up, to prepping coffee to cueing the toasts. I really cannot imagine our wedding without her. If you think you need a wedding coordinator, you are probably right, and you should definitely hire Shannon! She will bring ease, grace and support to your special day.
    Patricia Married on 09/01/2019

Nine one nuptials

I cannot say enough or praise this young lady enough for pulling our day together. She is patient kind relaxed and extremely professional and talented. Thank you Shannon for EVERYTHING!! 🌻
    Steven L. Married on 08/30/2019

Detail, Through, Professional and Ready

Shannon was amazing with her wedding planning. From point of contact through jotting down notes to our every wants and needs, Shannon brought everything she offers and more some. Our special day wouldn't have been complete without her services. She clearly has passion for what she does and we we're greatly blessed for having her as our wedding planner. She went above and beyond, and helped out with one of the babies which was awesome!
  • Noel
    Noel A. Married on 08/24/2019

Extraordinary, totally focused, on target & whatever it takes

Shannon stepped in about 28 days before our wedding because we had to let another planner go. Her focus, drive, clarity, emotional kindness and her ability to do a ton and make it seem easy are all perfect attributes of a wedding planner. My bride and I are used to handling things with/for others and it was such a wonderful relief to feel that Shannon was carrying us. Thank you Shannon for your awesome skills and gifts.
  • Heide
    Heide B. Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Blend of Calm and Assertive

Shannon is extraordinary. We had a short timeline for our wedding- less than 2 months- and she stepped in to pull it all together to make the days leading up to the wedding (as well as the day itself) easy, well organized and stress free. We had people from all over the country and from overseas in for our wedding. Shannon's job the big day was like herding cats and she ensured everyone felt comfortable and welcomed yet managed to get people into their seats, out of their seats, on line for the buffet, gathered for photos, etc...with grace and elan. She was lovely and warm. Highly recommend her.
    Megan Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations! A pleasure to work with.

My fiancee and I hired Shannon to be our day-of wedding coordinator and to say that she exceeded our expectations is a vast understatement. At a time when my partner and I were starting to feel pretty overwhelmed by the wedding-planning process coming to a head, Shannon helped us pull everything together and brought order to our chaos in a way that was kind, considerate and always respected what we wanted for our wedding day. Her organization was a life-saver, as was her coordination with our many vendors. It was a great weight off of our shoulders to have someone we trusted completely take care of the contact with our vendors in the final weeks. Shannon also has a really wonderful way about her. Through the planning and on the day of the wedding, Shannon was a calming presence and was also very efficient and got everything done in a way that appears effortless but that I know must, in fact, take great effort on her part. It is a true mark of her professionalism, as a wedding planner, that she is able to both get everything done in an efficient way, keep track of absolutely everything and seem calm and collected during all of our interactions, including on the wedding day. My now husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to hire Shannon and with Shannon’s incredible work on our wedding. We only wish that we had hired Shannon to be our complete wedding planner, when we first started to plan, rather than our day-of wedding coordinator near the end of the planning process; having Shannon on-board throughout the wedding planning process, would have made it smoother and more enjoyable for us. I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone looking to hire an event coordinator; she was an absolute pleasure to work with!