Nicole Nero Studio

278 Lark Street, Albany, NY 12210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,750
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nicole Nero Studio

Romantic, edgy and intimate wedding photography that captures moments that make you feel.

What I specialize in:

- Crafting an amazing experience for you and your fiancee.

- Capturing photos that are true to YOU, your relationship and your wedding day.

- Documenting detail: a smile, a touch, a glance... having an awareness of the things that create emotion and capturing them in an unobtrusive way for you to have and remember forever and for generations to come.

- 7 years and over 200 weddings later, bringing experience and creativity together in a beautiful way.

Follow Nicole Nero Studio on

Nicole Nero Studio 4
Nicole Nero Studio 5
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 09/14/2019

Nicole is the best and a pleasure to work with

Nicole exceeds our expectations from day one. She was a pleasure to work with. She was communicative, responsive, professional and friendly. On the wedding day she made us feel at ease and we both felt very comfortable plus she was super helpful.

Her style is unique and the photos speak for themselves. We loved our photos and the authentic moments that she captured. I would highly recommend Nicole.

Nicole Nero Studio 6
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

Photographer, partner and friend all in one

I could not imagine my wedding day without Nicole. From start to finish, she wasn't just a vendor, she was a partner in planning a picture perfect day. What attracted us to Nicole from the start was how willing she was to share experience and feedback to help us shape an ideal day. She helped us with all details, from the schedule to the shot list. She was incredibly responsive and upfront with contractual details and payment. When the day got here, it was like she was part of the bridal party. She kept me calm and centered while shooting my huge family and running around Troy from spot to spot. After the wedding day, we saw teasers immediately, our blog post was up in a week and we got OUR ENTIRE GALLERY IN 2.5 WEEKS. I cannot stress the level of professionalism, skill and excellence in the work Nicole produces. The way she works lights, shadows and surroundings makes every shot a dreamy masterpiece. Best of all, my husband and I have made a lifelong friend in Nicole, a benefit we could have only dreamed of when choosing a photographer. You will NOT be disappointed when choosing Nicole.

Nicole Nero Studio 7
    Nicole Nero Studio 8
    Nicole Nero Studio 9
    Nicole Nero Studio 10
    Nicole Nero Studio 11
    Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is beyond amazing!

Nicole is beyond amazing and I can’t say that enough! Her photos speak for themselves but she is just beyond wonderful to work with as well! Very responsive, I don’t think we ever waited longer than an hour or two for a response on anything even from the beginning. Very patient! We brought along our not very well behaved dogs to both our engagement shoot and wedding not thinking we would get any good shots but Nicole amazed us with so many great shots and never once became annoyed or impatient with us but encouraged us to bring the dogs along! She is just an incredible person herself. Between our meetings, engagement shoot, emails and texts, by the time we got to the wedding we felt so comfortable with having her there. I felt like I didn’t even see her most of the night at the wedding but she got so many incredible shots which was amazing that she wasn’t in your face all night but getting these amazing candid shots. We got all of our pictures back in about 2 weeks which I thought was incredible! I highly recommend hiring Nicole for your wedding because you won’t be disappointed! We were very nervous that we were going to look awkward and terrible in our photos and once we looked at them we were asking each other how she made us look so good and natural in front of the camera! The best decision we made was hiring Nicole to do our wedding!

Nicole Nero Studio 12