NonStop Music

Albany, NY View map

I am DJ Vinny Vin, the owner and operator of NonStop Music, the Capital Region’s Best Wedding DJ service. I know how to get the party started and how to ‘Keep the party going!!’.

The difference with my DJ service is ‘live mixing’ at your event, with seamless transitions and expert blends. I have built my DJ Business around a style which is: FUN, CLASSY & MEMORABLE. I like to take my clients’ requests, mixed with my professional judgement and create a night that is Unique to you and Fun for all. I have a laid back approach and encourage guests when needed but let the music and the night create itself.

For more information visit my website at www.nonstopmusicdj.com

I look forward to connecting with you!

-Vinny

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2000.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

• Bri
    Bri M. Married on 06/04/2021

An Amazing Experience

We used DJ Tyler Mac with Nonstop Music and had a great experience! Tyler was flexible, professional and answered all my questions. He got my guests up and dancing. From ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception, Tyler made our wedding day a dream. I would recommend NonStop Music and DJ Tyler Mac to anyone looking to have a wildly fun time at their wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing dj!!

Amazing DJ and even came with a digital photo booth! Dj vinny read the vibe of the room and kept everyone dancing and entertained all night long! Our package came with a fun photo booth that guests loved and could send pictures straight to their phones! So thankful we picked non-stop music as the perfect dj!
    Kristina R. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing Team!

We can’t rave about Vinny enough! This past year has taught us that life is very unpredictable and that there is no better time than the present to celebrate love. My husband and I got engaged in July and decided we didn’t want to wait. At that time, the mandate was gatherings of 50 people and no dancing. We still decided to have a ceremony and reception with 50 of our closest family and friends. I happened to reach out to Non Stop Music just to see what they were offering at this time. Even though we couldn’t dance, Vinny offered to still play music for our ceremony and background music during the reception. It was the best idea, we were able to play the type of music we wanted and it made the event even more special. It was great having background music during dinner just like eating out at a restaurant. We can’t recommend Vinny and his team enough. Coronavirus definitely has changed wedding and events for the future, but you still need some music no matter what. Vinny is willing to work with his couples to still make it special. We highly recommend still having a DJ however long there is no dancing and still have some music to liven things up!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Christopher
    72 photos · 08/31/2018

Action Photo Booths Action Photo Booths Photo Booths

We had the pleasure of working with NSM at Taste Restaurant in Albany this past weekend and they were awesome. He had the whole wedding party rockin the whole night. Loved the variety of music he played he made our night go by fast!!

Normanside Country Club Normanside Country Club Country Club Weddings

It was a pleasure working with Vinny! He always brings a party! He is incredibly professional and really works with the venue to keep the day moving right along so everyone can party! We look forward to having a chance to work with him again.

Paul Saunders Photography Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

NonStop Music should really be NonStop Wedding Party as Vinny really delivers when it comes to making sure each and every couple have the best reception. Absolutely tremendous to work with. Always upbeat, positive and incredibly fun. He loves his job as a DJ and knows his music and what needs to be done to keep the party going. You are NOT going to have a boring reception with Vinny!!!

Albany, 12203

9AM-8PM
Location of (NonStop Music)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding