Albany, NY 12203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About NonStop Music

I am DJ Vinny Vin, the owner and operator of NonStop Music, the Capital Region’s Best Wedding DJ service. I know how to get the party started and how to ‘Keep the party going!!’.

The difference with my DJ service is ‘live mixing’ at your event, with seamless transitions and expert blends. I have built my DJ Business around a style which is: FUN, CLASSY & MEMORABLE. I like to take my clients’ requests, mixed with my professional judgement and create a night that is Unique to you and Fun for all. I have a laid back approach and encourage guests when needed but let the music and the night create itself.

For more information visit my website at www.nonstopmusicdj.com

I look forward to connecting with you!

-Vinny

canfield casino wedding photos 48
laurieaaron casino my vie
canfield casinocenter dance floor
NonStop Music
canfield casino krystal adam dancing
NonStop Music
canfield casino saratoga springs erinbill portrait
NonStop Music
crooked lake house brooke mark first dance
NonStop Music
crooked lake house wedding brooke mark dancing ph
franklin plazaabbie adams wedding
NonStop Music
hall of springerica adam huge group shot
NonStop Music
hall of springsandrew kerry dancing collage
NonStop Music
hall of springskim jim wedding behind the scenes
hall of springs wedding photos81
NonStop Music
mohawk river country clubed mary getting down on
sagamore wedding photos47
NonStop Music
saratoga nationalbrittany chris hands up
NonStop Music
the sagamorejenna rory dancing collage
the sagamorejenna rory dancing
waters edge lighthouseaaron andrea slow dance
Photos 25 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

160 Reviews for NonStop Music

• Katie

Katie Anne · Married on 12/07/2019

Such a fun night

We hired Vinny and he was so easy to work with! He has an upbeat personality and made the perfect recommendations that I hadn’t thought of! Everything was seamless and I didn’t have to worry! He also did the uplighting at my venue and it was perfect! He ended my night with “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey and it was hands down the best ending to a wedding! All of my friends were singing and dancing, we didn’t want it to end!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Benincasa · Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you NonStop Music!!

We could not have been happier with DJ Vinny Vin at Nonstop music and outside the box photo booth. Vinny was reliable, easy to work with and flexible. He made sure we received exactly what we wanted for song choices, entrances and he kept the dance floor packed! With our meal going longer than expected, he made sure we still received enough time for dancing as we were promised. So many guests have told us that it was the best music they’ve ever experienced at a wedding. We couldn’t believe how many people danced as well as used the photo booth. It made our day extra special. I highly recommend NSM and OTB for any bride and groom who want a stress free, memorable and fun experience!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • allison

allison · Married on 09/21/2019

Best vendor we hired!

We used Tyler through NonStop Music and he was INCREDIBLE! Tyler was hands down our favorite vendor that we hired. We still have wedding guests contacting us telling us how great the DJ was. From our very first meeting with Tyler, we knew we were in the right hands with him. He's the epitome of someone who works hard, is incredibly professional and has a genuine passion for what he does. I can't sing his praises enough. The dance floor was packed the entire night. I don't think I stopped dancing once. He 100% made the night. HIGHLY recommend NonStop Music and DJ Tyler if you can get him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

NonStop Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Action Photo Booths Photo Booths

We had the pleasure of working with NSM at Taste Restaurant in Albany this past weekend and they were awesome. He had the whole wedding party rockin the whole night. Loved the variety of music he played he made our night go by fast!!

• Normanside Country Club Country Club Weddings

It was a pleasure working with Vinny! He always brings a party! He is incredibly professional and really works with the venue to keep the day moving right along so everyone can party! We look forward to having a chance to work with him again.

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

NonStop Music should really be NonStop Wedding Party as Vinny really delivers when it comes to making sure each and every couple have the best reception. Absolutely tremendous to work with. Always upbeat, positive and incredibly fun. He loves his job as a DJ and knows his music and what needs to be done to keep the party going. You are NOT going to have a boring reception with Vinny!!!

• Albany, 12203 See on map
    9AM-8PM
    Location of (NonStop Music)