Electric Blue DJ Service

Electric Blue DJ Service

About Electric Blue DJ Service

For a Great Event...... PLUG US IN !!!

I have owned and operated Electric Blue DJ Service since 1997. Electric Blue DJ Service has been providing music for weddings, parties, school dances, and many other events and venues with professional and very affordable services. With thousands of satisfied customers, Electric Blue DJ Service knows how to read the crowd and provide all types of music for all ages. I got into because I love music and I mean all music; Classical, Jazz, Country, Hip-Hop; you name it, I enjoy it all. Remember 45's and LP's? I used to buy tons, shortly I had a massive collection and thought more than just myself should enjoy this music as I love seeing how people react to music it's almost electric and so began a journey to where I am now. I started playing music for family and friends at parties with Technics turntables and my home stereo equipment for nothing. Although I say "nothing" meaning no pay, what I did get, was a priceless amount of experience. I have paved my way finding out what does and doesn't work to keep people entertained, dancing and having a great time.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)

DJ Bob was very attentive, he stuck with our Halloween themed wedding, had an outrageously vast collection of music to choose from. He had an incredible knowledge of music and was able to help us decide what to play. Bob Transitioned songs flawlessly and kept our guests dancing all night. He even came out onto the dance floor and showed us how to dance the Cupid shuffle. The shoe game was a lot of fun the custom Gobo that he designed. came out great!! You couldn't ask for a better DJ!! We were very happy and excited to have him on our special day!!

Lori & Andrew Cooper!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bob Hawley is seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced in my life. I was planning a wedding on a budget and he did a phenomenal job!!! Way over my expectations!!! His lights, photo booth and music was all such an excellent experience!! I live in Florida and he traveled 2 days straight just to DJ our wedding!! I wish I could provide more than 5 stars because he is seriously the best!!!! Thank you so much for everything you have done Electric Blue DJ!!!! Will definitely refer anyone I know!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/22/17, 1 Review