Electric Blue DJ Service

Albany, NY View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Electric Blue DJ Service is a dynamic wedding DJ in the Albany, New York area. With a love of music and positive crowd reactions, the DJs work closely with couples to find exactly what they are looking for. This company provides musical entertainment for couples, but also lighting and photo booth options as well. Their work will keep guests entertained all night long.

Experience
Electric Blue DJ Service is run by three DJs. DJ Bob owns the company, which he started in 1997. He has over 30 years of experience and formerly entertained at a roller-skating rink outside of Hudson, New York. DJ Justin joined the team in 2014 after many years of entertaining at weddings and events. DJ Frank worked his first wedding in 1989, and has a natural talent for getting people onto the dance floor.

The team at Electric Blue DJ Service works hard to make each couple’s wedding memorable and fun. They offer the following services and equipment:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flexible despite Covid & a great DJ!

Electric Blue DJ was so easy to work with and so flexible with us despite Covid changing out wedding plans 3 times. I loved that throughout our wedding night our DJ, Bob, would come and check on us and make sure he was playing music to our taste. We had a blast and the dance floor was never empty!!
    Kristyn S. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful experience!

Electric Blue DJ Service was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! We had to postpone from 2020 to 2021, and Bob and Mark were great with being flexible about it. They were very helpful with making song suggestions for certain times as well. Everyone had a great time and we’re on the dance floor all night long!! Thank you so much to Electric Blue DJ Service for helping to make our special day a fun and memorable time!!
  • Jim
    Jim M. Married on 10/09/2021

Just perfect!

Our DJ, Justin, did a great job and really understood and played to the crowd. The dancing was non-stop because Justin kept the energy going all night long. He made the wedding about us and interjected himself the perfect amount to keep the celebration rocking. Electric Blue DJ Service absolutely exceeded all our expectations. Book them today!

Electric Blue DJ Service's reply:

Jim and Michelle have a wonderful healthy long life together.
    Thanks for having us be a part of your special day & using eBlueDJ.
  • illustration stars

Team

Bob Hawley
Bob Hawley
Owner-DJ-Photobooth

I have been DJing for over 30 years; I was the DJ at the Skate Factory, a roller skating rink, the day it opened for 10 years located just outside of Hudson, NY. I’ve owned and operated Electric Blue DJ Service since 1997. Electric Blue DJ Service has been providing music for weddings, parties, school dances, corporate events and many other events and venues with professional and very affordable services. With thousands of satisfied customers, Electric Blue DJ Service knows how to read the crowd and provide all types of music for all ages.

I got into DJing years ago because I love music and I mean all music; Rock, Classical, Jazz, Country, Rap, Hip-Hop; you name it, I enjoy it all. Remember 45’s and LP’s? I used to buy tons, shortly I had a massive collection and thought more than just myself should enjoy this music as I love seeing how people react to music it’s almost electric and so began a journey to where I am now.

I started playing music for family and friends at parties with Technics turntables and my home stereo equipment for nothing. Although I say “nothing” meaning no pay, what I did get, was a priceless amount of experience. I have paved my way finding out what does and doesn’t work to keep people entertained, dancing and having a great time.

Now I have expanded, I still buy a ton of music in CD format and very rarely from the internet, I like the album art and something tangible that shows I actually own the music. I also subscribe to professional DJ music services only available to DJ’s and radio stations and get my music just as fast as the radio stations do. I usually own the music before it’s popular. I am now teaching other DJ’s my passion and skills for the love of music and how to make a great event ELECTRIC. Hope you get a chance to PLUG US IN…!!!

Justin Cook
Justin Cook
DJ

Joined Electric Blue DJ Service in 2014. Prior to working with Electric Blue DJ Service, Justin studied vocal music at Westminster Choir College, in Princeton, NJ and performed regularly at weddings and ceremonies throughout the Capital Region. Justin also served as the Student Activities Advisor at Schenectady County Community College and created Gravity Entertainment's Campus Underground initiative. Launched in 2010, Campus Underground revolutionized campus activities and college entertainment using the most exciting elements of Electronic Dance Music and culture.

As a DJ and professional emcee Justin brings a level of professionalism and enthusiasm that keeps the party going. Aided by his experience as a musician and classically trained vocalist, Justin has a broad knowledge of music that helps build captivating playlists for any occasion. Most importantly, Justin has a keen ability to read the crowd while helping clients realize their dream event.

When Justin is not DJing, Justin works as the Marketing and Parton Services Manager at the Albany Symphony and helps coordinate marketing initiatives for Electric Blue DJ Service. When asked about the most important role he plays at Electric Blue DJ Service he says "working with and serving clients as a resource. It's important that a DJ do more than simply press play."

Off the clock, Justin serves as a board member of the Freedom Park Foundation, a free outdoor amphitheater in Scotia, NY and volunteers with the Relay For Life of Scotia Glenville. Justin also enjoys spending time with his wife Stephanie and his daughter Chloe

If Justin's DJ'd an event you've attended and would like to comment, please feel free to leave a review on our WeddingWire page and specify Justin in the review. I'm sure he'd love your commentary.

Frank Gardner
Frank Gardner
DJ

Started playing around with DJing for eBlueDJ around 1988. After almost a year of training, Frank DJ'd his first wedding in 1989 for eBlueDJ owner Bob Hawley and his wife Bonnie who just happens to be Frank's sister.

Frank has DJ'd countless times since and has many events of all types under his belt. He's energetic and works hard at events to get people to dance where at times is difficult to do, such as Fire Department Banquets where many times guys outnumber women 7 to 1 and we all know the ladies are far more likely to dance than men, but Frank gets them out there and all enjoy themselves and send their praise. Frank is eager to do the same for you if hired for your event.

If Frank's DJ'd an event you've attended and would like to comment, please feel free to leave a review on our WeddingWire page and specify Frank in the review. I'm sure he'd love your commentary.

Renee VanPatten Photography Renee VanPatten Photography Wedding Photographers

Very impressed with the awesome lighting and sound quality!!! Always transitioning into songs nicely ti the point where you don't even realize the song changed!! the fun was non-stop!! and his personality was great, so personable and friendly.. he sure loves what he does!!!

State St. Albany, NY, 12210
518-732-5835
Location of (Electric Blue DJ Service)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding