Electric Blue DJ Service Reviews

Electric Blue DJ Service 1
Electric Blue DJ Service 2
  • Nate

Nate Ryan · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Electric Blue had our entire wedding dancing

My wife met Bob at Electric Blue at the annual Wedding Show in Albany. We scheduled our first meeting with him around 8 months or so prior to our wedding date and it was very obvious that Bob knew his stuff. We had our last meeting a week before the big day and Bob was more than prepared. He made sure he could pronounce names correctly, had our favorite songs lined up, and made sure we were all set.

The day of, I had to make a last minute change approximately 20 minutes before to the song my Mother wanted for our dance. He fixed it on the spot. He even worked with my Mom and Aunts to do a special dance for all of my brothers, and my wife's brother during the reception! All of the music was a ton of fun and looking around, almost anyone who could physically dance was out on the floor. We also got the Photo Booth which our guests LOVED. Tons of props and all of them were used.

Bob was fantastic. We'll 100 percent be recommending him to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Electric Blue DJ Service's reply:

Nate & Gabby,
    Have a wonderful life together! I am very honored to be a part of your special day.

Cheers,

Candace · Married on 10/19/2019

Blue electric

Was really fantastic. The crowd loved him especially the children

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Noah

Noah · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my wedding memorable, great dj!

I used electric blue dj for my wedding. Bob was awesome! Really had everyone up and dancing. Very helpful and flexible. Genuinely nice guy and great to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Bosley · Married on 09/14/2019

Did an amazing job.

Great communication, did everything we asked for, made some great suggestions, arrived early on wedding day. Couldn’t have asked for better. Mark is an excellent DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Donna Herbst · Married on 09/14/2019

#1 in my book !!!

I would recommend Electric Blue DJ Service for any of your entertainment needs. Bob was very professional and easy to work with. The dance floor was hopping all night long.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/08/2019

Great DJ, Organized

Bob was great! Kept the wedding moving and was very professional! Lots of help when we couldn’t make up our mind on songs and a lot of fun!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • F

Fran Becker · Married on 05/04/2019

Reads the crowd!

Electric Blue was very professional and provided a wonderful evening of music at our daughter’s wedding. Bob’s upbeat attitude set the tone for making the evening perfect. The dance floor was never empty, and everyone had a great time. The music flowed seamlessly from the time we arrived to when the last guest left. Will definitely recommend Bob and Electric Blue. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Electric Blue DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for choosing eBlueDJ & me as your DJ! I make great efforts to keep the music going & to have the music appropriate to different times throughout the evening.

Cheers,

Jude Mcqueen · Married on 03/09/2019

Sweet 16 Party

Did a great job of keeping the kids dancing, balancing their requests (which weren’t very dance-able) with songs that made them all want to dance! Professional. Was there and all set up even before we got there (and we were pretty early). Communication prior to the event was terrific. I had contacted several djs and they were the one who consistently and professionally communicated with me in a timely fashion, no matter how many times I contacted them as things evolved.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Clarissa Clarke · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful experience

Beautiful experience. The DJ did an amazing job at my wedding and everyone really enjoyed themselves. The price was well worth the quality of the service and I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Tamara · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding DJ

Bob and Justin made our wedding so amazing! They listened to everything we wanted to do and gave us amazing advice on things we weren’t to sure about. They helped the night run smooth and kept the dance floor full the entire night! I have received so many compliments from guests of how awesome they were and interactive!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Bob Hawley at Electric Blue DJ Service threw us a great party for our wedding! The dance floor was constantly full of people and everyone had a blast. He played a variety of fun and upbeat music throughout the night. He also catered to all of our specific request for the ceremony music. I even made a few changes the week before the wedding which he had no problem with. Electric Blue supplies lighting and fun effects. I highly recommend this team of DJ's.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2018

We had Justin as our DJ and we even booked the photobooth (which was a major hit with guests). We were able to change our package without any issues at the last minute. The lightening was also perfect for our venue!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Justin Cook was our DJ for our wedding in September 2018 at the Saratoga Hilton. He arrived early to set up and had the uplighting and personalized GoBo perfect- ready to go when the cocktail hour ended. We had a hiccup during the wedding and Justin adjusted his schedule with the Hilton to accommodate our wedding- lengthening our reception without charge. He came to us during the wedding to discuss plans before enacting- keeping us very involved. He gauged our family and friends so well that we had many people on the dance floor before dinner ended and they didn’t leave until the conclusion of our reception. I had family and friends asking me after the wedding who are DJ was because they were so impressed. Justin was so professional and was great with the kids that attended our reception too. The party he hosted was unlike any wedding I had been to- I just can not recommend him enough. If you want a memorable reception- your search is over because Electric Blue DJing is where it’s at.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Great DJ service, very professional, friendly and reasonably priced. Bob was very helpful when it came to planning out the wedding and reception. Everyone had a blast on rhe dance floor. I would highly recommend this DJ service.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2018

Got married on 7/15/18 and Bob was absolutely fantastic for our wedding! He listened to everything we said we wanted and followed it to a T! He kept the party moving and grooving all the way til the last minute. He played every single song we requested and the sound was amazing. He also did the ceremony sound/music which were great! He got to the venue early to prepare and set everything up so there were no issues. I highly recommend hiring !

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Where to start? Well we got married last night June 15, 2018 and Bob was our DJ. He was wonderful from the beginning. He honored everything we requested. He dealt with all last minute changes. Bob kept the dance floor going all night. I would recommend him over and over again. Absolutely the best and very professional!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Paul · event on 04/06/2018

Bob did a wonderful job and was very professional. He got the crowd involved and was very entertaining. Awesome music selection! Fun games. Groovy blue light up tie!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/31/2018

On our wedding on March 31st, 2018. Bob from Electric Blue DJ Service was awesome. However this started from our meeting. We have met up a few times to discuss songs, prices, and services. Bob was very flexible and even upgraded us giving us the most ultimate value. Took requests and chose awesome music. If your thinking about a DJ, don't look any further, please take Electric Blue DJ Service. You will not regret it. Thanks again Bob!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Erin · event on 02/15/2018

No need to look any further. We will call him first for our next school dance. He kept the kids engaged with the huge variety of songs, which are all age appropriate. The kids and staff kept saying he was the best DJ we’ve had. I agree. I recomend this DJ 100% !!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Lori · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Bob was very attentive, he stuck with our Halloween themed wedding, had an outrageously vast collection of music to choose from. He had an incredible knowledge of music and was able to help us decide what to play. Bob Transitioned songs flawlessly and kept our guests dancing all night. He even came out onto the dance floor and showed us how to dance the Cupid shuffle. The shoe game was a lot of fun the custom Gobo that he designed. came out great!! You couldn't ask for a better DJ!! We were very happy and excited to have him on our special day!!

Lori & Andrew Cooper!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2017

Bob Hawley is seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced in my life. I was planning a wedding on a budget and he did a phenomenal job!!! Way over my expectations!!! His lights, photo booth and music was all such an excellent experience!! I live in Florida and he traveled 2 days straight just to DJ our wedding!! I wish I could provide more than 5 stars because he is seriously the best!!!! Thank you so much for everything you have done Electric Blue DJ!!!! Will definitely refer anyone I know!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Electric Blue DJ Service 3
    Electric Blue DJ Service 4

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Bob was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He met with us to discuss every detail, and he made our wedding day and night magical. Bob did our ceremony music, as well as DJing for us all night. He was very accommodating and bent over backwards to make everything just the way we dreamed of. You should go with Electric Blue DJ- hands down. We loved bob, and so did our guests- the dance floor was full all night long :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

We chose Electric Blue DJ services after seeing them at a community event. We worked with Bob (the business owner) and he was phenomenal. He played music that kept the dance floor packed all night and has a great energy. He played a key role in making our night as wonderful as it was. Definitely would recommend him for any event you're looking for a DJ for. Prices are extremely reasonable.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Dara · Married on 10/06/2017

Great DJ! Made sure everyone was having fun! Works well with making sure you have the music just the way you want it!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing job by DJ Bob Hawley! He is amazing DJ. He played a mixture of songs that catered to all of my guests. He is very upbeat and good at interacting with the guests. My husband and I are very impressed with Bob. We would definitely recommend Bob Hawley to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2017