PO Box 5152, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number

About Tiffany Wayne Photography

Tiffany Wayne is an award-winning photographer and author based in Upstate New York.

Her work is published regularly in popular wedding blogs and magazines, and she frequently travels for assignment. Tiffany’s client list includes professional athletes and models, on-air personalities, actors, and musicians. She is the recipient of five honorable mentions from the Lucie Awards (an International photography competition) and in 2012 her business was nationally featured in the industry-leading magazine, Rangefinder.

In October 2014, along with Amherst Media, Tiffany published her first instructional photography book, “Photograph Couples: How to Create Romantic Wedding and Engagement Portraits,” which is available for purchase worldwide.

Tiffany regularly gives back to her community through charity and education. In 2011, Tiffany Wayne Photography joined forces with Dollars for Scholars and created a scholarship (TWP Creative Excellence Award) for High School students pursuing a career in the creative field. In May 2015, Tiffany was selected to be the Albany, New York leader for the Rising Tide Society- a society for creative entrepreneurs who believe in community over competition. Additionally, Tiffany has made guest speaking appearances at high school, college, and professional levels.

Previous to opening her photography business in 2010, Tiffany worked in both New York City and Los Angeles holding leading roles in the industry, including Director of Photography for a national woman’s magazine.

Tiffany is a 2005 graduate from Hallmark Institute of Photography; her portfolio earned her a spot in the top ten percent of her class. She also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from SUNY Cortland.

Follow Tiffany Wayne Photography on

Tiffany Wayne Photography 5
Tiffany Wayne Photography 6
Tiffany Wayne Photography 7

Mary Kellogg · Married on 05/11/2019

Tiffany is the absolute best! So lucky to have her as our wedding photographer!

Tiffany is out of this world amazing!!! Her work speaks for itself, so natural and beautiful. Tiffany photographed our May wedding in Saratoga Springs and did not disappoint. When she delivered our wedding gallery, my husband and I were blown away at all the moments she captured. She is not only talented, but super sweet and made us feel so comfortable. We loved having Tiffany be part of our big day and know we will always cherish the amazing photos she captured!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Tiffany Wayne Photography 12
    Tiffany Wayne Photography 13
    Tiffany Wayne Photography 14

Michaela · Married on 08/31/2018

Tiffany is the kind of person that immediately becomes your friend- she's so personable and fun and down to earth. Even though I didn't meet her in person until my wedding day (I live out of state), but the second I met her I loved her! Being a bride can be overwhelming by itself-- and I also had no idea how to pose for all those pictures! Tiffany directed me on even how I should have my legs positioned under my dress-- she made my mom comfortable taking photos with me, too. Her second photographer, Tara, was amazing! She got such great photos of the guys getting ready and before our ceremony. They both made the day go so smoothly and were beyond professional-- they even managed to get a group photo of 40 of my crazy family members! I'm so happy with the moments Tiffany captured from our big day.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Gretchen · Married on 07/28/2018

Tiffany we are so so happy we chose you to be our photographer on our special day. Everyone from our florist to our coordinator spoke so highly of you and I truly believe you are the best fit for what we wanted. Even the short preview we saw was magical. I appreciate your punctuality and patience as I know it’s extremely difficult with as big of a bridal party as we had! I can’t wait to see more from our day, I know they will be perfect! Thank you again :)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Tiffany Wayne Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• PO Box 5152 Clifton Park, 12065 See on map