Lily Saratoga Reviews

Lily Saratoga 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

I cannot recommend Lily Saratoga enough! They make the process of finding a dress so easy and they have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. They salon itself is absolutely beautiful, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jenna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so happy you found your dream dress with us and can't wait to help you through the rest of the process!
    xo
  • Danielle W.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2019

Being a Lily Bride is Amazing!!!

I am so glad I got my dress from Lily Saratoga. Every single time I’ve walked into the shop, I’ve been so welcomed and smiled at. They’re so warm and friendly there. From the time I bought my dress to the time I picked it up, the consultant that helped me has always remembered me
    and been so nice. I’m a plus size bride and I felt nothing but kindness here. I didn’t think there would be anything for me in the wedding dress department but I found my absolute dream dress here and I’m so glad I did. Even got the bridesmaid dresses here because I love Lily so much!! Please please please go here. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your extremely kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies and we are very much looking forward to seeing pictures from your wedding. You better send those on as soon as you get them. ; ) Tierney and the Lily Ladies
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

They had the one!

I went everywhere....thought I wanted a high end designer dress, thought I wanted a pant suit for a hot second....thought I wanted all these different dresses then I went to Lily's Saratoga. The girls there will not push you into buying something you don't love... I really did admire and think one of the dresses I tried on might be the one, but I didn't have that "you are mine" moment, and the girls respected that I was going to keep looking. Well, the lovely, Tierny, was steaming a trunk show dress after I already changed into my normal clothes, and I think my mouth dropped. Is that modern lace with blush sheer fabric.... The dress wasn't for sale yet, but she let me try on the dress anyway (even if she just steamed it....lol) .....it was love. This was my dress. And from there on out, Tierny has been so helpful in making sure my sizing was perfect, which it was. And being accommodating in letting my crazy bridal party come in and have a fake "she said yes to the dress" moment...talk about patience. You won't find this type of service in a large, overwhelming, over priced bridal store. The best designers and bridal team are here in Saratoga Springs!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Lily Saratoga 8
    Lily Saratoga 9
    Lily Saratoga 10
    Lily Saratoga 11

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for all of your very very kind words! It was a total pleasure helping you find The One and really fun working with you through the whole process of getting to 'I Do'.

You look stunning in your gown and we are so glad we got to be a part of your day. STUNNING!!!!

Sydney · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved my dress!!!!

I went to a lot of bridal dress shops, but when I went to Lily’s I knew something was different. The staff were so welcoming and the dresses were so beautiful!!! I found the dress of my dreams!!!! My bridesmaids ended up finding their dresses at Lily’s too!!!! Lily’s is amazing and I would recommend Lily’s to every bride looking for the dress of their dreams!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Lily Saratoga 12
    Lily Saratoga 13
    Lily Saratoga 14

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Thank you so much for the very sweet review! We feel so lucky to have you has a Lily Bride, Sydney! You looked amazing in your gown and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with us!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful dresses and incredible service!

Lily Saratoga was an absolute dream to work with! Their store is beautiful with an incredible selection and the people are so friendly. My mom and I went to find my wedding dress during one of their Jenny Yoo trunk shows and the women who helped us was able to help me find the dress that had everything I was looking for even though I hadn't come in with a clear idea of what I was looking for. When it was time to get the bridesmaid dresses, they were flexible and understanding as most of my bridal party was out of town and could not make the appointment. We again went during a maids and mimosas event and were given helpful guidance as well as the perfect amount of freedom to browse. On the wedding day, they delivered and steamed my dress at the venue so when I got there it looked pristine. I absolutely loved my dress and I thought me and all my bridesmaids looked beautiful! Lily Saratoga helped me to look beautiful and feel totally at ease with their incredible level of service!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Lily Saratoga 15

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Anna, it was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids!! Thank you so much for your kind words, you were a treat of a bride and looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown. Be well and send us more pictures!!
  • Elena

Elena Mercado · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Dress Shop

I got my dress here after trying on at numerous stores (including NYC). They had a great variety of of price range and designers. I ended up with a local designer from CT and absolutely loved the dress! The sales associates are absolutely amazing and friendly. I did not feel pressured at all when selecting. I was also aloud to take pictures to help review all the dresses once I got home!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Lily Saratoga 16
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

I loved working with Lily! My dress was so unique and beautiful- I got a lot of compliments on it! Randy was so helpful when we were picking out the dress and the rest of the team was great throughout the whole planning process. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback! We sincerely appreciate you choosing Lily Saratoga as your Bridal Boutique!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

Lily Saratoga was WONDERFUL. The Boutique is fabulous, and they have a great assortment of styles and sizes. They also stored my dress and veil until a couple days before the wedding. My dress was steamed, and wrapped when i arrived to pick it up. They also stuffed the dress with tissue to help it keep shape, and for pictures.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brittany,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy you chose Lily Saratoga as your Bridal Boutique!
    Sincerely,
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

Lily is the best

I would recommend Lily over and over again! I went to over 15 bridal shops and none can compare. The staff is so friendly and helpful and they have a large selection of dresses. I not only purchased my dress from here but my mother and my bridesmaids did for the wedding as well. I cannot say enough kind things about this shop; if you want the best dress shopping experience then go here!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

I went to a handful of bridal shops and can confidently say that Lily Saratoga is the ONLY place you need to go to find your wedding dress. They have such an amazing variety, at all different price points and styles. I felt like royalty each and every time I tried on one of their gorgeous dresses and stood on the pedestal. I loved how they allow you to look through all of the dresses yourself and choose which ones you want to try one. Laura and her team are also incredibly helpful at suggesting dresses for you based on your vision.

Not only are the dresses the best selection you will find in all of Upstate NY, but the people who work there make the experience unforgettable. They go above and beyond to help you find what you want, but are not at all pushy. They truly care about your happiness more than anything else.

I loved everything about my experience at Lily!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Maria, Thank you SO much for your kind words, we sincerely appreciate it. We are so happy to have you in the Lily Bride family!!!
    All our best,
    Laura & team

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

At other dress shops there were dresses I liked but none that I loved. Here I ended up with 3 that I felt "could be one the one." The staff were great at helping me narrow down from the three to the perfect one by asking all the right questions ("do you like this detail here, or do you prefer the detail that one has there more," "which feels more comfortable," etc.). All the while I tried these three dresses on multiple times trying to compare and they never made me feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. I went in that day not sure if I was going to buy that day and left having purchased the perfect dress! Would recommend. Thanks to Laura and her staff.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Lily is beyond amazing! The women that work there are incredible!! Carina was an amazing consultant, such a sweetheart, so caring, and so helpful!! Laura and the rest of the staff, were beyond wonderful!

My experience through Lily is something that I’ll never forget for the rest of my life!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lauren,
    Thank you SO much for your kind words and positive feedback. It's our goal to give every bride an amazing experience, and we are so happy to hear that your experience here is something you will never forget. Congratulations to you!!!

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience at Lily Saratoga could not have been more perfect. The shop itself is so beautiful, and the people that work there are amazing - so knowledgable, patient, and encouraging. So happy I found my dream dress at Lily!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Lily Saratoga 17

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Thank you, Grace! You looked beautiful on your wedding day, we are so happy to have you as a Lily Bride!

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Lily Saratoga is the absolute best!

I absolutely loved my experience with Lily Saratoga! Laura, Carina, and Randi made finding a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses such a fun and stress-free experience. They gave such helpful suggestions throughout the process and everyone was so sweet. I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lily Saratoga's reply:

It was such a lovely experience working with you, Alex! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown and thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience at Lily Saratoga was amazing! The shop is absolutely gorgeous....truly magical. After going to several other shops I was slightly discouraged thinking I would never find a dress that I loved . The dresses at Lily's were exactly what I was looking for! They have so many unique options with the beautiful details I had dreamed of. I loved my dress and I love Lily's!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Lily Saratoga 18

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Morgan, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have you as one of our past Lily Brides, you looked BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day!!

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Lily Saratoga was the second bridal salon I attended to try on wedding dresses and I can't say enough about this establishment and the employees! Everyone was wonderful, especially my consultant Randee! My family and I felt welcomed from the moment we stepped through the door! The whole salon is beautiful and Randee was so wonderfully patient and helped me figure out exactly what I liked and didn't like! Not only did she help me find my bridal gown, but she also helped me pick out my bridesmaids dresses! My family is still raving about what a wonderful time they had! I can't wait to go back for my fitting! I love being a Lily Bride!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Breann · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing experience at Lily!!! I drove 2 hours to find my dream dress! And when I arrived at Lily it was more than what I expected!!! The staff was amazing and so were the choices in gowns!! I didn't see very many "cookie cutter" gowns at Lily and I was looking for something classic and unique. I definitely found just that with the help of my consultant Randi. She listened to my wants and helped picked the best dress for me!!! If you want a TV like experience this is the place to go!! I ended up buying my veil, shoes, jewelry and undergarments from Lily!! I am so happy I was a Lily Bride!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ja · Married on 12/31/2017

All the girls at Lily’s were incredibly helpful. If you’re looking for a wedding dress with a lot of lace, Lily’s has a great selection.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Thank you Ja! Congratulations to you and your husband!

Mariam · Married on 12/16/2017

I have been dress shopping with a handful of other brides and Lily was one of the most pleasant experiences. They didnt place a bag over your head like some other places to " protect the dress" and listened to exactly what I was looking for. The dresses they carry are absolutely stunning! There were 4 dresses that I loved! The staff is so helpful and encouraging.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Lily Saratoga. Lily has the sweetest staff, the best bridal collections and they make the dress shopping experience so special. I can’t wait to bring future brides here!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! We are so happy we had you as one of your brides, it was such a pleasure working with you!!

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I really cannot say enough about my experience at Lily Saratoga. I had been to other bridal shops and tried on countless dresses with really no success and I was starting to feel like I wouldn't find my dream wedding dress. From the moment I stepped into the shop I felt instantly welcome and at ease. I told them my budget and they let me know exactly which racks to shop from and which to avoid - they were very respectful of it which I appreciated after other experiences. I immediately found several dresses that I loved and with the help of Kristen and Randee as well as my family and friends I found my dream dress! Their measurements were perfect! My dress was almost a perfect fit and I only needed a few alterations. I had an issue with my first seamstress and the owner Laura reached out to me personally, met with me and not only found me a seamstress to work with but attended my fitting with me. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding. I would recommend shopping at Lily Saratoga to any bride to be!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We wish you all the best!!

Kelley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lily Saratoga was an all around wonderful experience! I got my dress, headpiece and shoes there. The dress looked beautiful and they helped me find the perfect underlay color (and the shoes to match). The head piece looked like something out of a fairytale. I was so lucky to have found Lily Saratoga!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kelley,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so happy to have you as one of our brides! We wish you all the best!!!

Ashton · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved being a Lily Bride!! This salon was so accommodating from my first appointment on. When trying to find my dress they really helped me pick out dresses that would compliment my shape which is always super helpful! I ended up going with a Martina Liana dress that was backless with a very long train and I felt so BEAUTIFUL. Lily recommended places to go for alterations and I never had to worry about transporting my own dress back and forth they handled it all for me! Great experience!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved Lily Saratoga!! I worked with Kristen and she made the entire process of finding a dress so fun and stress-free. They have a great selection of dresses in a variety of different styles. I visited a couple other boutiques and Lily was the only one where there were several dresses I liked. They were very respectful of my budget and gave me great choices in my price range ($1,500 - $2,000). They held the dress until two days before my wedding and steamed it so it looked absolutely perfect. The entire staff were just so wonderful and I can't say enough about them!

Sent on 10/27/2017