Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

About Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

Award Winning Wedding Officiant & Celebrant in the Saratoga, Albany, Troy & Lake George Region

When you select me to officiate your wedding, you receive so much more than just an officiant to legitimize your union: I will ensure that your wedding ceremony is an extraordinary experience.

I am an Interfaith Minister, educated, ordained and legally registered to perform ceremonies for couples of all religious and spiritual beliefs. I have been officiating at wedding ceremonies for well over a decade, and have created and performed ceremonies for couples from a wide diversity of paths.

The Way I Work - I offer a free consultation so that we can determine if we are a good fit. If we decide to go ahead, I will compose a unique, personalized marriage ceremony for you.

Marriage Equality - Hooray!  - New York State has recognized marriage equality since 2011, and I have proudly officiated many LGBTQ weddings since that time.

Destination Saratoga Weddings - I am happy to discuss the details with you from afar, by phone, skype or email, and am thrilled to help make your Saratoga wedding a great event.

My Fees - Because your wedding ceremony will be one-of-a-kind, I won't be able to tell you exactly what my fee will be until we've had a chance to talk.  This is what I can tell you:  my fee will be anywhere from $250-$2,500, with most coming in at the $800-$950 range.  I have a lot more to say about services and fees on my website.

Questions - feel free to call me at 518.583.4668 or visit my website:  www.revjoyburke.com

Thinking of Eloping? - www.elopesaratoga.com

Agnostic (3)
Single Religion (2)
Jewish (2)
Presbyterian (1)

Rev. Joy is amazing, highly recommend her services to couples looking for someone to make their day special, majestic and remembered forever.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jack, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joy was absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I could have have picked a better Reverend. Joy is not like many other Reverends she makes the ceremony truly about you as a couple. We are still getting compliments about how wonderful the ceremony was because of Joy. She will truly give everyone happy tears!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews

<30 Mins.
60+ Mins.
9 AWARDS

23 ENDORSEMENTS
Joy is the quintessential officiant... poised, professional, and truly personal... she offers her service with the utmost care and concern for her couples... Hiring Joy is one of the best choices you can make for your wedding!!

Joy Burke will make your wedding ceremony a beautiful, memorable treasure. She is a delight as a person and wedding officiant. You will be in the best of hands!

Joy is always professional and on point with each ceremony she does.

We have been part of a few weddings that Reverend Joy has officiated and have always enjoyed her ceremonies. She is wonderful in every way.

102 PROS I KNOW

Regent Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866   See On Map
518-583-4668 (phone)
Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant, Interfaith Minister and Life Cycle Celebrant from Saratoga Springs, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Albany, Troy, and The Adirondacks. Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant is a professional award winning Interfaith Minister and Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Saratoga Springs, NY wedding industry since 2002 specializing in uniquely personalized wedding ceremonies and elegant elopements.