Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

About Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant

Award Winning Wedding Officiant & Celebrant in the Saratoga, Albany, Troy & Lake George Region

When you select me to officiate your wedding, you receive so much more than just an officiant to legitimize your union: I will ensure that your wedding ceremony is an extraordinary experience.

I am an Interfaith Minister, educated, ordained and legally registered to perform ceremonies for couples of all religious and spiritual beliefs. I have been officiating at wedding ceremonies for well over a decade, and have created and performed ceremonies for couples from a wide diversity of paths.

The Way I Work - I offer a free consultation so that we can determine if we are a good fit. If we decide to go ahead, I will compose a unique, personalized marriage ceremony for you.

Marriage Equality - Hooray!  - New York State has recognized marriage equality since 2011, and I have proudly officiated many LGBTQ weddings since that time.

Destination Saratoga Weddings - I am happy to discuss the details with you from afar, by phone, skype or email, and am thrilled to help make your Saratoga wedding a great event.

My Fees - Because your wedding ceremony will be one-of-a-kind, I won't be able to tell you exactly what my fee will be until we've had a chance to talk.  This is what I can tell you:  my fee will be anywhere from $250 (for an elegant elopement ceremony) to $2,500 (where you have my undivided attention for your entire weekend), with most coming in at the $800-$1,200 range.  I have a lot more to say about services and fees on my website.

Questions - feel free to call me at 518.583.4668 or visit my website:  www.revjoyburke.com

Thinking of Eloping? - www.elopesaratoga.com

Agnostic (3)
Single Religion (2)
Jewish (2)
Presbyterian (1)

Joy was such a pleasure to work with. She is such a nice lady and her words were kind and warm. Thank you so much, Joy for making our day so special!

Photo of Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant in Saratoga Springs, NY
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alicia , 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Choosing Joy as our wedding officiant was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She created the most authentic, beautiful, loving, and personal ceremony for us. Our guests continually came up to us during our reception to tell us that the ceremony was their favorite part of our wedding because they were so touched. It was our favorite part of the day too! Her thoughtfully crafted words allowed our guests to truly see inside our hearts and be an active participant in our wedding day. She has unique and personalized ideas on traditions, readings, and vows that allow you to make your ceremony your own. Joy’s personalized ceremony exceeded our expectations and allowed us to create a beautiful start to our marriage. If a highly personalized, thoughtful, and heartfelt ceremony is important to you, you must contact Joy.

View Vendor Response

<30 Mins.
60+ Mins.
9 AWARDS

23 ENDORSEMENTS
Joy is the quintessential officiant... poised, professional, and truly personal... she offers her service with the utmost care and concern for her couples... Hiring Joy is one of the best choices you can make for your wedding!!

Joy Burke will make your wedding ceremony a beautiful, memorable treasure. She is a delight as a person and wedding officiant. You will be in the best of hands!

Joy is always professional and on point with each ceremony she does.

We have been part of a few weddings that Reverend Joy has officiated and have always enjoyed her ceremonies. She is wonderful in every way.

102 PROS I KNOW

Regent Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866   See On Map
518-583-4668 (phone)
Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant, Interfaith Minister and Life Cycle Celebrant from Saratoga Springs, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Albany, Troy, and The Adirondacks. Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant is a professional award winning Interfaith Minister and Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Saratoga Springs, NY wedding industry since 2002 specializing in uniquely personalized wedding ceremonies and elegant elopements.