address, Lake Placid, NY 12946 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Adirondack Officiating

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

My name is Bryce Stanton and I am the premier officiator in the Adirondack Region. I truly believe the most special part of every wedding and the most rewarding part of my job is seeing the love between two individuals as they embark on the next step together. Each wedding I perform is as beautiful and as unique as the area you are choosing to get married in.

What sets me apart from other officiatiors in the industry and in this area specifically is that I am willing to climb mountains, hike into remote areas, camp overnight and more to give you the ceremony of your dreams! I am a Lake Placid native and very familiar with more of the remote areas that many couples seek out for a ceremony. I also pride myself on being a laid back professional who will stop at nothing to ensure my clients satisfaction.

I look forward to talking with you about your special day and can't wait to see where your adventure will take us!

Follow Adirondack Officiating on
4850838829784891392 o 51 1873281 1569517444
Elopement on the water!
Elopement on the water!
Where it all began!
Where it all began!
Congrats!
A beautiful Whiteface wedding!
A beautiful Whiteface wedding!
You may now kiss the bride!
You may now kiss the bride!
Wedding Laughs
Wedding Laughs
Put on your dancing shoes!
Put on your dancing shoes!
4850838829784891392 o 51 1873281 1569517444

8 Reviews for Adirondack Officiating

Dominique A. · Married on 10/22/2020

WOW - So much more than just officiating!

So my (now) husband & I decided to elope in Lake Placid 3 weeks prior to the day & this would’ve never came together without Bryce. How grateful we are for him!! Not only was he our officiant, but basically our wedding coordinator LOL. Bryce had SO much more to offer; from the photographer, florist, musician, restaurant recommendations, location recommendations (for the actual ceremony) he literally does it ALL. He was always so responsive, filled with ideas and suggestions and just helped tremendously throughout the whole way! Not to mention how he put together our wedding script, what an amazing job! And so gifted with his writing. Bryce was just overall, FANTASTIC! And always so fun to talk to. If your looking for a wedding officiant look no further because Bryce is your guy!! (He was sure ours) THANK YOU ADIRONDACK OFFICIATING - you will forever be part of our day. Thank you for the wonderful memories and your professionalism. Thank you for making the entire process exciting and not stressful. It’s the little things that go a long way, and there was just countless efforts of kind gestures and thoughtfulness to make our day more special then it already was. Bryce, your positive attitude and great energy was always a joy. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda M. · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Bryce is so down to earth, entertaining and an amazing officiant. He kept our guests entertained during our ceremony, but also nailed the readings! He listened to all of our wishes, was very kind, friendly and outgoing! I cannot recommend Bryce enough!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Adirondack Officiating Pricing

Adirondack Officiating Price Rates

Adirondack Officiating FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 1
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AK
    CA
    CO
    DC
    FL
    HI
    NY
    TX
  • What languages do you speak?
    English