Adirondack Officiating Reviews

8 | Lake Placid, NY

8 Reviews for Adirondack Officiating

Kim R. · Married on 03/08/2021

Intimate Family Ceremony

Our wedding was perfect, Bryce listened to our story and perfectly incorporated into our ceremony.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Dominique A. · Married on 10/22/2020

WOW - So much more than just officiating!

So my (now) husband & I decided to elope in Lake Placid 3 weeks prior to the day & this would’ve never came together without Bryce. How grateful we are for him!! Not only was he our officiant, but basically our wedding coordinator LOL. Bryce had SO much more to offer; from the photographer, florist, musician, restaurant recommendations, location recommendations (for the actual ceremony) he literally does it ALL. He was always so responsive, filled with ideas and suggestions and just helped tremendously throughout the whole way! Not to mention how he put together our wedding script, what an amazing job! And so gifted with his writing. Bryce was just overall, FANTASTIC! And always so fun to talk to. If your looking for a wedding officiant look no further because Bryce is your guy!! (He was sure ours) THANK YOU ADIRONDACK OFFICIATING - you will forever be part of our day. Thank you for the wonderful memories and your professionalism. Thank you for making the entire process exciting and not stressful. It’s the little things that go a long way, and there was just countless efforts of kind gestures and thoughtfulness to make our day more special then it already was. Bryce, your positive attitude and great energy was always a joy. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda M. · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Bryce is so down to earth, entertaining and an amazing officiant. He kept our guests entertained during our ceremony, but also nailed the readings! He listened to all of our wishes, was very kind, friendly and outgoing! I cannot recommend Bryce enough!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Lauren H. · Married on 09/18/2020

Our Special Day made Perfect

Bryce was recommended to my husband & I through my coworkers who had nothing but fantastic things to say about his services. Bryce was able to help us out from top to bottom with our ceremony; which we kept small with just close family and friends. Throughout the process Bryce was responsive, professional and incredibly fun to work with. I highly recommend the services Adirondack Officiating offers!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 04/10/2020

Everything we wanted

Bryce exceeded our expectations. He had us fill out information about our relationship for him to get to know us better and he added a couple funny quotes from it to the ceremony making it seem like he's known us for years. The guests were shocked that we had just met him the day before! Everyone loved that they could hear him without a sound system. So happy we chose him!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Nicole F. · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

We were eloping in the Adirondacks and our photographers from California were coordinating all the details. We were a little anxious about the ceremony because we didn’t want a typical ceremony with regular vows. Let’s just say one phone call with Bryce and he set our minds at ease instantly. Bryce was so understanding and made us feel so secure and excited. The verbiage for the ceremony was beautiful and everything we wanted, it felt like Bryce knew us for years. Adirondack officiating is so professional, creative, friendly and has a way with words. I would highly recommend them for your future celebrations.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Max

Max T. · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional, Personal, Family

I am eternally grateful and incredibly fortunate to have had Bryce as our officiate. I could not have pictured it any other way. Bryce was incredibly professional throughout the entire experience, and made sure he was personally invested in our marriage. Bryce kept in contact from the day we hired him, right up until moments before vows were exchanged, making sure every word was perfect. Having known Bryce for 10+ years, I think of him now, more than ever, as a part of our family, having been the most integral piece of one of the most joyous moments in our lives. Caitlyn and I will never forget that day, and Bryce, you were a part of it. Thank you.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

One of a kind ceremony!

Adirondack Officiating is perfect for couples who are looking to add a personal touch to their big day. We wanted something a little different and Bryce helped us achieve our unique ceremony. If you’re looking for a fun, personable officiant I highly recommend working A.O.!!

Sent on 02/04/2020