Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Music Man Entertainment 5
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Deleon · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing DJ and person

Mike is an amazing DJ and person — he is fantastic at managing the music but also an enthusiastic, fun, kind, and genuine guy! He is exactly the kind of professional you want to have at your wedding.

When we met with Mike to go over the details for our wedding, I was amazed at his organization, knowledge, recommendations, and commitment to bringing our vision to life. He knew what to ask, brought ideas to our attention we hadn’t even thought of, and was supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. It was easy to have complete confidence in him on our wedding day, which was an amazing feeling.

The day of, he arrived early to set everything up, and had every little detail completely under control. At our wedding, our dance floor was filled the entire night and it was the absolute time of our life! Our family and friends still talk about how much they loved our DJ and we love him too!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlyn · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Mike Garrasi is just simply amazing! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. Whenever my husband and I needed anything throughout our entire planning process or on our wedding night, he was there. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go, you will not regret it. Mike - thank you for making our night so memorable and for keeping the dance floor packed!! You are a true professional and such a fun guy to work with!! THANK YOU AGAIN.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jesse Mang · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic DJ Service!

We had Steven as the DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding. I honestly couldn't have asked anything else out of a DJ. He was incredibly helpful when it came to everything!

Leading up to the wedding he always got back to us instantly, he was always willing to help us brainstorm ideas for music and he always had fantastic ideas. He went out of his way to do in person meetings which was amazing since we lived out of town. Steven killed in all aspects of planning and helping us figure it all out.

At the wedding he was even better. We had a location change for our ceremony that required a lot of work on his part. He hustled and got it done no problem. At the wedding he kept the dance floor PACKED all night. So many guests commented on how great he was.

I couldn't recommend Steven more highly and I also always had great interactions with Mike as he was also there to jump on a call to answer questions at a moments notice. We also used the uplighting which looked fantastic, and their awesome Mirror Photo Booth. Everything exceeded all of my expectations

Thank you Steven!!

Music Man Entertainment 6
    Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Walsh · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with and he did a phenomenal job working at my wedding. Mike's energy and passion are infectious and we knew we wanted to work with him during our very first phone call. Mike really helped us and supported us with our wedding vision. He was always available to answer questions. During the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and he seamlessly transitioned and blended different genres of music. Mike also offers a Mirror Photo Booth which our guests loved and used all night long. Mike is the best and we would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Sherwin · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing!

Mike was absolutely above and beyond anything we could have hoped for!!! We had some unusual requests and he made everything work!!! From the very first meeting I knew he had everything under control!!! He is so professional yet extremely personable and down to earth at the same time!! He even sent me a beautiful picture he took of us during the ceremony while the music wasn’t playing, my very first wedding photo!!! He hit every mark and checked every box!!! A real class act!!! If you want a flawless carefree night go with mike!!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Dana

Dana Sastre · Married on 12/07/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

Mike is a professional enegertic DJ made our wedding amazing. He spoke with us multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure that everything would go without a hitch. He gave us great song suggestions when we couldn't think of just the right song. We loved his video booth! I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants to have a fantastic wedding night and to see everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kate Beck · Married on 11/23/2019

The dancing didn’t stop!!

Absolutely wonderful. Had us totally at ease about the logistics of the ceremony music, cocktail hour music and reception music and timeline. Very thorough. Completely professional. So much energy! I’ve never been to a wedding where people never left the dance floor...until today!! Thanks so much, Mike!!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bonaker · Married on 11/22/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We had the best experience with Mike as our DJ! His music planner website was so helpful when planning the music for our wedding along with phone conversations with him! He was available whenever we needed to talk to him and was so enthusiastic about our wedding and his work that I always was so pumped and excited after talking to him! Our music for our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception was perfect and flawless! He pumped up our guests with his introductions and everyone was raving about how awesome our DJ was! I definitely recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jesse Rooney · Married on 11/02/2019

Mike DJ'd our wedding.

Mike DJ’d our wedding, and he was wonderful. He was very professional keeping on contact with us from contracting with him until the big day and arriving on time for set up. He spun some great music for our crowd, reading the room just right to keep a lot of people on the dancefloor and having fun through the night. He helped us plan all the formalities of our wedding, and for that we were very thankful. He was familiar with our venue and photographer, and it’s excellent when professionals work together well.

And Mike has an infectious energy and positivity that can’t help buy buoy everyone’s spirits.

I highly recommend you contact Mike and see if he can spin for your event.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing night!!!

Where to start. Mike was AMAZING. the thing that stood out to me the most was that I actually got to enjoy my wedding and not worry about a single thing. Mike kept me informed if there was something I needed to know and directed the night making sure everything moved along timely and smoothly. I had the time of my life dancing with friends and family. I can not recommend Mike enough. He is a MUST HAVE. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kristin Boulant · Married on 10/20/2019

Best DJ literally EVER

Where do I even begin to describe how amazing Mike is! He was so organized, punctual, professional, and allowed my husband and I to just relax and enjoy the night. He worked with our caterers and made sure everything was perfect! We had so many compliments on the music played and he played the perfect songs at just the right time to keep the crowd on the dance floor. His new mirror photo booth is also AMAZING! Our guests absolutely loved it and we received an album with all the pictures that were taken at the end of the night! We can not recommend Mike enough and are so grateful to have had him as our DJ at our wedding!! We will never forget how special he made us feel!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2019

Steven was amazing!!

Steven was amazing! He had the dance floor packed the whole night! We had a mix of older and younger couples and everyone was out there, unless they were at the new Mirror me booth X! Everyone raved about Steven and the photo booth! I loved the album we got after! Book them both and thank me later!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Nicholas Brockley · Married on 10/05/2019

Music Man Entertainment

Music Man Entertainment rocked our wedding. Mike is a stand up professional and we never doubted his experience. Met with us multiple times prior to our wedding, making us feel very confident with our plans for the big day! Thanks Mike, photo booth was a great addition, uplights and monogram killed it!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Danielle Sagan · Married on 09/28/2019

Phenomenal!

We were so lucky to have Mike as our DJ at our wedding. He was so helpful to us all the days leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day. He helped to make sure everything went smoothly. We needed music at two locations (on top of a mountain and down in the lodge) and Mike was more than willing to set up at both locations. He had people on the dance floor before anybody even ate food!!! He went with the flow when we were running late and continued to play music for an extra half hour when we asked to extend, without a problem. He checked in occasionally throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed and to see if he needed to be doing something. Our guests could have easily partied through the night and I am confidant Mike would have stayed as well. His photo booth mirror is so awesome and it pulled people in the entire night because of how fun and interactive it was. We are so grateful to have an awesome album from the photo booth and access to all of the photos as well. The gentlemen (I forget their names) from the mirror photo booth were also great to meet, interact and work with. They were super friendly and helpful to our guests. They went above and beyond to make sure the guests felt great. He provided uplighting for us too which was a great add-on! I couldn’t imagine having anybody else as our DJ. Mike truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of. We can’t thank you enough Mike and team!!! Will recommend you a 100 times over!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2019

Music Man Entertainment Review

We had an amazing night! Mike was such a pivotal role in making our dream become a reality. Through the planning process Mike was attentive and professional. During our wedding he was a blast, he made sure my family and friends were dancing all night. Coordinated with our bridal party to ensure they were where they needed to be. Was the best MC we could have asked for. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Mike and your team for providing the best DJ experience!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Annie · Married on 09/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

So, accommodating with our requests and a GREAT DJ, really fun and sweet also, we LOVED our photobooth we got from Mike, too!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Heather W

Heather · Married on 09/13/2019

You won’t be disappointed

Words cannot truly express how amazing it was to work with Mike for our wedding. We are not a traditional couple, and broke as many wedding rules/traditions you can imagine. Mike listened to us when we had crazy music ideas. He encouraged us to do what we wanted and the make the wedding as personal as possible. We had people on the dance floor for the entire reception!! We received so many compliments on how personalized it all was. Mike is extremely professional and organized, we threw some last-minute changes at him and he rolled with it like we talked about it months ago! Not only was the music amazing, the photobooth was as well. The attendants were fantastic and really helped get guests enjoying the photobooth. One of my favorite parts of the photobooth is the printed pictures become the guest book and they have guests sign it! Having tangible pictures to look at the next day was awesome!

We recommend Mike for any event, but we know for a fact he crushed wedding DJing! If we could give more than a 5-star we would!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Nick Stark · Married on 09/11/2019

Mike Garrasi MADE our Wedding Reception

With any wedding planning, there are many details and vendors that might make you worry about what guests will think. With Music Man Entertainment (Mike Garrasi) there is no worrying AT ALL. Without Mike, we truly believe our wedding reception would not have been the same. Mike's pre-planning, attention to detail, and execution were all absolutely flawless. Not only the details like ceremony music, formalities, & first dances were flawless, but the music he played throughout our reception as well. It kept our guests CONSTANTLY moving, dancing, and enjoying themselves. The top two things our guests were talking about the morning after: how beautiful the bride was and "holy cow, who was your DJ?". Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

Hands down the best!

Mike was beyond amazing! He had our wedding guest on the dance floor all night! Our wedding was on a Sunday but it felt like a Friday night. He made sure audio was perfect for my ceremony and music walking down was beyond perfect! He made sure how to say names correctly. The uplighting was gorgeous! His lighting made our venue come alive. Our fav experience of the night was the mirror me photo booth. That was our guests and our favorite experience the whole wedding! It was so fun!!! He made our wedding a night to remember and can’t say enough good things about him. If you want to have your dream wedding. Hire him!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 09/06/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Music Man is the only guy for the job!
    Professional and knows what he is doing! He can read the dance floor and the guests perfectly.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an AWESOME Review for me on WeddingWire! LOVE IT!!

Kevin Tkacs · Married on 09/01/2019

Top Notch, Thank you Steven

Wow! What an amazing experience my wife and I had with Music Man Entertainment. We originally reached out to Mike for his DJ Services for our wedding but unfortunately he was booked for our date. Luckily he had recently hired/teamed up with DJ Steven who was absolutely spectacular. From our first meeting with Mike to the last song of our wedding our expectations were met and even exceeded. Steven was extremely attentive to our goals and direction for the music, was able to cut music for our first dance and had people on the dance floor the entire time. He was very responsive to all communication in a timely manner while being professional and made us feel like we were long time friends and his utmost priority. I highly recommend Steven as you search for your DJ you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Corbin

Corbin Holt · Married on 08/31/2019

Mike is amazing

Mike was amazing at our wedding August 31,2019
    Everything ran so smoothly thanks to him! He was so accommodating and did everything we asked ! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing ! He kept the party rocking and the crowd loved him!
    I can’t thank him for everything he did for us whether it was the fantastic music , the uprlights , and the awesome light up LOVE sign we got through him !
    We would book him over and over again ! Thanks so much Mike , you helped male our day absolutely perfect !

Music Man Entertainment 7
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Joanne · Married on 08/31/2019

Dance party!!

Steven with Music Man Entertainment was so unbelievably helpful throughout our whole wedding planning process from start to finish. He was so quick to respond with any questions we had whether it was about music, timing of events, or even regarding equipment necessary to support our outdoor wedding! When it actually came to our wedding day he made sure everything ran smoothly, even running across the very large venue to grab a crucial part of the ceremony we forgot! From the first song to the last song the dance floor was packed all night long!!! It was great to have input in deciding certain genres but you can put your full support in him, knowing he will do what’s best for the party! We can recommend DJ Steven enough!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Collier · Married on 08/24/2019

There is literally nothing he could have done better!

We had to cancel our early shuttle back to the hotel because no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Bottom line: Music Man Mike is the best decision you will make for your wedding!! Our wedding was on a family friends farm, and we needed to bring everything in, from the chairs, to lights, to fabric to drape over the barn doors. I was nervous about that, and also choose to have my MOH’s mom help with day of coordination. Mike was one of the first vendors I hired for my wedding and he was unbelievably helpful from the start. He had recommendations for any other vendor we needed, he spent over an hour on the phone with me initially, then spent another hour talking to us on the phone about a month before the wedding and helped finalize the nitty gritty details. He knew I didn’t have a formal day of coordinator, so he gave recommendations for timelines for the night, and they were perfect. He was also one of the only vendors that insisted on going over the space before the wedding, we sat on the phone on google maps and talked through his set up. The day of, he arrived so early, and was 100% self sufficient in setting up in two different locations. He was set up and playing over an hour before the ceremony started so guests knew where to go when they arrived. He transitioned perfectly from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, and ran the show for intros, first dance, etc. He worked insanely well with my other vendors and coordinated with my photographer on things I would have never even thought of. So all these things already make him amazing, but, on top of all of that, his music all night far exceeded my expectations. The only people that left early were two couples who brought their toddlers, everyone else stayed late, and we had to cancel the earlier shuttle to the hotel because literally no one wanted to leave because they were on the dance floor. Mike was unlike any other wedding DJ I’ve ever met. He grouped the music in such an awesome way- playing a group of 90s hits together, then a group of rock songs, etc. It made so much sense, but I’ve never heard of a DJ doing this before, but it was so fun having *NSYNC then Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys all played in a row.
    Not to mention, I was a royal pain in the butt and sent Mike 3 emails with changes to the plan and song request lists a week before the wedding, and he accommodated all of them! At the end of the night, he closed with a perfect last song and everyone was still on the dance floor for the last song.
    Additionally, he was so professional the entire night. He took a meal break at an appropriate time; he met and remembered the names of my family, the MOH and best man, and he quickly read the room and knew how to handle and adjust to the crowd.
    My husband and I have funny music taste- we like pop, country, rock, Blink 182, and some of the classics. He somehow hit the nail on the head, we were happy and all of the wedding guests were happy. In our first conversation when we told him our music taste he immediately responded with suggestions for cocktail hour and the reception. A month before the wedding I told him very general ideas of what I was thinking for the ceremony music, he read my mind and gave me the perfect suggestions.
    I literally can’t emphasize enough how happy I am with Music Man Entertainment. There is literally nothing he could do better. He has perfected his job as a DJ and will make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Quirk · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We loved working with Music Man Entertainment. Steven was an awesome DJ--SO much fun. Our guests danced ALL night long and we owe that all to Steven!

Sent on 08/27/2019