Music Man Entertainment Reviews

767 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

• Kelsey

Kelsey Deleon · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing DJ and person

Mike is an amazing DJ and person — he is fantastic at managing the music but also an enthusiastic, fun, kind, and genuine guy! He is exactly the kind of professional you want to have at your wedding.

When we met with Mike to go over the details for our wedding, I was amazed at his organization, knowledge, recommendations, and commitment to bringing our vision to life. He knew what to ask, brought ideas to our attention we hadn’t even thought of, and was supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. It was easy to have complete confidence in him on our wedding day, which was an amazing feeling.

The day of, he arrived early to set everything up, and had every little detail completely under control. At our wedding, our dance floor was filled the entire night and it was the absolute time of our life! Our family and friends still talk about how much they loved our DJ and we love him too!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlyn · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Mike Garrasi is just simply amazing! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. Whenever my husband and I needed anything throughout our entire planning process or on our wedding night, he was there. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go, you will not regret it. Mike - thank you for making our night so memorable and for keeping the dance floor packed!! You are a true professional and such a fun guy to work with!! THANK YOU AGAIN.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jesse Mang · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic DJ Service!

We had Steven as the DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding. I honestly couldn't have asked anything else out of a DJ. He was incredibly helpful when it came to everything!

Leading up to the wedding he always got back to us instantly, he was always willing to help us brainstorm ideas for music and he always had fantastic ideas. He went out of his way to do in person meetings which was amazing since we lived out of town. Steven killed in all aspects of planning and helping us figure it all out.

At the wedding he was even better. We had a location change for our ceremony that required a lot of work on his part. He hustled and got it done no problem. At the wedding he kept the dance floor PACKED all night. So many guests commented on how great he was.

I couldn't recommend Steven more highly and I also always had great interactions with Mike as he was also there to jump on a call to answer questions at a moments notice. We also used the uplighting which looked fantastic, and their awesome Mirror Photo Booth. Everything exceeded all of my expectations

Thank you Steven!!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Clarisa

Clarisa Gentile · Getting married on 01/08/2021

GREAT and nothing LESS

While my wedding day felt like it went super fast, Mike is a crowd pleaser! He was so accommodating to my family and friends and seamlessly played music for all groups of people. I was amazed at his knowledge of both hispanic, modern, oldies, and classic music. If you want to please the crowd HIRE MIKE! p.s. he is also a super friendly and funny DJ, my mother was hugging him by the end of my wedding lol!!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Amanda Czelusniak · Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing experience.

Mike was awesome, given the situation I was in he was great ! He made my covid wedding awesome. He rolled with the punches, he got me through the most stressful time. He made sure my husband and I were good from start to finish, he kept in contact when he had questions, he did alot of the planning to make sure everything was perfect. I will recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen Walsh · Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with and he did a phenomenal job working at my wedding. Mike's energy and passion are infectious and we knew we wanted to work with him during our very first phone call. Mike really helped us and supported us with our wedding vision. He was always available to answer questions. During the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and he seamlessly transitioned and blended different genres of music. Mike also offers a Mirror Photo Booth which our guests loved and used all night long. Mike is the best and we would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lauren Livolsi · Married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding

We chose mike for our June 5, 2020 wedding over a year and a half before the big day. Friends of ours raved about him. When I called him, he picked up right away and was so friendly and excited. I felt like I knew him forever based on one phone chat.
    Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding reception due to the COVID19 pandemic. We had already paid in full and he was willing to refund us completely!
    We moved forward with our church ceremony with no guests. Afterwards, we were surprised with a huge reception in the church parking lot. Friends and family in their vehicles parked in a large circle with their headlights beaming toward the center. Mike was there DJing and we were able to do our first dance in the center of the circle of cars. He also assisted my dad in giving his speech. Mike really came through for us in unprecedented times. He truly is one of a kind. This was the best night of my life thanks to mike the music man.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Margaret Armenia · Married on 03/14/2020

Our Geek Wedding Made Real

Mike is the MAN! His incredible energy keeps the party alive start to finish. The depth of his wedding knowledge made everything so easy and stress-free. Tenouttaten, highly recommend to anybody looking for an amazing DJ! He even accommodated some of our unusual requests, from a string quartet version of Star Trek TNG theme, to a slow piano ballad of Guile's Theme, Nyan Cat, etc

Sent on 03/17/2020

Abigail Coyne · Married on 02/29/2020

Flawless DJ

Mike is the best DJ in the capital district, hands down. I attended a wedding show where the wedding planner from the venue recommended I talk to Mike. While other DJ’s quickly handed me there information and moved on to the next bride or talked to me in the middle of their plate of food, Mike talked to me for 45 mins individually and wanted to know about my wedding and even checked his availability for my wedding date! He told me all the services he could offer and all about his state of the art equipment. My fiancé and I had been to a lot of weddings in the past year and we knew he looked familiar from one of them, from this we also knew that booking the wrong DJ could totally ruin our wedding. So I took mikes information and started digging around amongst my friends so see who’s wedding it was we remembered him from. When we found out it was my fiancé’s sisters we immediately knew we had to book him. Her wedding was awesome and besides being glued to the dance floor that night with great music, we also remembered how incredibly organized Mike was in lining us up and pronouncing names correctly while we were both in the wedding party. The attention to detail Mike has is amazing and he will keep your wedding flowing flawlessly. Literally if I had one word to describe Mike it would be flawless, everything from our ceremony, introductions, dances, cake cutting all the way through the final song.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2020

Best. Dj. Ever!

It has been almost two months since our wedding and we STILL have guests contacting us and talking about how rockin' our dance floor was. Dancing with our guests of ALL AGES all night was hands down the best part of our wedding. MUSIC MAN ENTERTAINMENT IS YOUR ONLY CHOICE!

We feel blessed beyond measure to have hired a DJ that was SO dedicated to our big day that by the end of the process, he felt more like a friend than a vendor to us. Mike listened to every question, every silly song request, and every outrageous plan we had and met each idea with enthusiasm, wisdom, and genuine excitement. When we felt overwhelmed, Mike met us in person to have a 2 hour meeting and discuss music choices, wedding party entrances, and just hang out. No challenge was too big...he even made it possible for my dad to sing us our first dance song (and did a sound check with him to calm his nerves!) And if the music wasn't enough, he seamlessly provided up lighting for the reception and a gorgeous throne chair for our sweetheart table for rent.

Mike's love for music and ability to bringing joy to others shines on the dance floor and beyond. He has an undeniable talent to fill the room with fun while making the bride and groom feel loved by their guests the whole night. Hiring Music Man Entertainment was one of our BEST vendor choices. Thank you, Mike! We are SO thankful for you!!!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Tricia Metzger · Married on 02/15/2020

Best dj ever!

Days, weeks and months before the wedding Mike was there through the entire planning process. He was extremely accommodating even when I changed my mind multiple times on my song selections. Again with all my indecisiveness, Mike agreed to help out as DJ for our ceremony when I switched locations. He made the whole planning process an absolute BREEZE. He’s so easy to talk to and I feel like he’s a friend I have known for many years even though we had just met. The day of the wedding, Mike was the life of the party! I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments we got from our guests on how fun Mike was! He even played my parent’s wedding song during the reception considering their anniversary was the day before. It was such a kind gesture and my mom still talks about how sweet it was and how that was the first time she heard the song in many, many years. He made the day not only special for me and my husband but for our friends and family as well! I would recommend Mike for any bride, groom, event or party!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/11/2020

Mike's the Best!

Mike / Music Man Entertainment was listed as a recommended vendor by our venue (The State Room in Albany). So when we were booking vendors, which was pretty early on in the planning process, I figured Mike had pretty good reviews and as long as he didn't appear too emcee-like that would be good enough. Well after the first meeting my now-husband and I were certain Mike was the perfect choice. Mike is super personable, professional, and knows what people want at a wedding. He is constantly updating his technology to the latest and greatest but does not try to upsell or overcharge. Closer to the wedding, the meeting we had with Mike to go over intros, first dance song, etc. could not have been easier. My sister and father also decided to sing at the wedding and even though that had to be coordinated relatively last minute (my family's delay, not his) Mike handled everything seamlessly. I had been worried about people not dancing because we had different ages and tastes coming, but people were on the floor for the entire reception. We decided to go with Mike's mirror photobooth, and that was fantastic as well. The two attendants did a great job and we now have that many more pictures to add to the professional ones from our photographer. I am so glad we decided to book Mike for our wedding, and I would absolutely recommend Music Man to anyone looking for a great DJ. (Photo courtesy of YTK Photography/Katherine Wright, showing off Mike's new booth!)

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Molesky · Married on 01/10/2020

So thankful we chose Mike as our DJ

Let me start off by saying I never post reviews. From the second I answered my phone I knew that Mike was THE ONE. There was no need to look at any other DJs. My first conversation with him was approximately an hour long and it involved talking about- How my day was going, venues around my area that he was familiar with, who my favorite band or singer was. From there we talked all things country music and country music singers. It was like talking to a friend on the phone and I could not wait to tell everyone how I had found the most perfect DJ.

Fast forward to closer to the wedding he always responded to my email, text or calls within 24 hours (it was actually more like a few hours) and strived to do everything in his power to make this the wedding of my dreams. He made planning so incredibly easy and fun.

The day of the wedding he took care of everything. Any question he had was usually directed to my MOH and he kept me up to speed on where we were at in our schedule but stayed so flexible. I have never met someone so professional, fun and easy going as Mike. I hope in the future I get to attend a wedding where he is the DJ just so I can experience it again!

Aside from his DJ service I also used the video services which consisted of a slideshow of pictures for the Father of the bride dance, Mother of the groom dance, 1st dance and an overall video presentation during dinner. It was definitely memorable and something that guests are still talking about even 8 months later!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Sherwin · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing!

Mike was absolutely above and beyond anything we could have hoped for!!! We had some unusual requests and he made everything work!!! From the very first meeting I knew he had everything under control!!! He is so professional yet extremely personable and down to earth at the same time!! He even sent me a beautiful picture he took of us during the ceremony while the music wasn’t playing, my very first wedding photo!!! He hit every mark and checked every box!!! A real class act!!! If you want a flawless carefree night go with mike!!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Dana

Dana Sastre · Married on 12/07/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

Mike is a professional enegertic DJ made our wedding amazing. He spoke with us multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure that everything would go without a hitch. He gave us great song suggestions when we couldn't think of just the right song. We loved his video booth! I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants to have a fantastic wedding night and to see everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kate Beck · Married on 11/23/2019

The dancing didn’t stop!!

Absolutely wonderful. Had us totally at ease about the logistics of the ceremony music, cocktail hour music and reception music and timeline. Very thorough. Completely professional. So much energy! I’ve never been to a wedding where people never left the dance floor...until today!! Thanks so much, Mike!!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bonaker · Married on 11/22/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We had the best experience with Mike as our DJ! His music planner website was so helpful when planning the music for our wedding along with phone conversations with him! He was available whenever we needed to talk to him and was so enthusiastic about our wedding and his work that I always was so pumped and excited after talking to him! Our music for our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception was perfect and flawless! He pumped up our guests with his introductions and everyone was raving about how awesome our DJ was! I definitely recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jesse Rooney · Married on 11/02/2019

Mike DJ'd our wedding.

Mike DJ’d our wedding, and he was wonderful. He was very professional keeping on contact with us from contracting with him until the big day and arriving on time for set up. He spun some great music for our crowd, reading the room just right to keep a lot of people on the dancefloor and having fun through the night. He helped us plan all the formalities of our wedding, and for that we were very thankful. He was familiar with our venue and photographer, and it’s excellent when professionals work together well.

And Mike has an infectious energy and positivity that can’t help buy buoy everyone’s spirits.

I highly recommend you contact Mike and see if he can spin for your event.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing night!!!

Where to start. Mike was AMAZING. the thing that stood out to me the most was that I actually got to enjoy my wedding and not worry about a single thing. Mike kept me informed if there was something I needed to know and directed the night making sure everything moved along timely and smoothly. I had the time of my life dancing with friends and family. I can not recommend Mike enough. He is a MUST HAVE. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kristin Boulant · Married on 10/20/2019

Best DJ literally EVER

Where do I even begin to describe how amazing Mike is! He was so organized, punctual, professional, and allowed my husband and I to just relax and enjoy the night. He worked with our caterers and made sure everything was perfect! We had so many compliments on the music played and he played the perfect songs at just the right time to keep the crowd on the dance floor. His new mirror photo booth is also AMAZING! Our guests absolutely loved it and we received an album with all the pictures that were taken at the end of the night! We can not recommend Mike enough and are so grateful to have had him as our DJ at our wedding!! We will never forget how special he made us feel!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2019

Steven was amazing!!

Steven was amazing! He had the dance floor packed the whole night! We had a mix of older and younger couples and everyone was out there, unless they were at the new Mirror me booth X! Everyone raved about Steven and the photo booth! I loved the album we got after! Book them both and thank me later!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Nicholas Brockley · Married on 10/05/2019

Music Man Entertainment

Music Man Entertainment rocked our wedding. Mike is a stand up professional and we never doubted his experience. Met with us multiple times prior to our wedding, making us feel very confident with our plans for the big day! Thanks Mike, photo booth was a great addition, uplights and monogram killed it!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Danielle Sagan · Married on 09/28/2019

Phenomenal!

We were so lucky to have Mike as our DJ at our wedding. He was so helpful to us all the days leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day. He helped to make sure everything went smoothly. We needed music at two locations (on top of a mountain and down in the lodge) and Mike was more than willing to set up at both locations. He had people on the dance floor before anybody even ate food!!! He went with the flow when we were running late and continued to play music for an extra half hour when we asked to extend, without a problem. He checked in occasionally throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed and to see if he needed to be doing something. Our guests could have easily partied through the night and I am confidant Mike would have stayed as well. His photo booth mirror is so awesome and it pulled people in the entire night because of how fun and interactive it was. We are so grateful to have an awesome album from the photo booth and access to all of the photos as well. The gentlemen (I forget their names) from the mirror photo booth were also great to meet, interact and work with. They were super friendly and helpful to our guests. They went above and beyond to make sure the guests felt great. He provided uplighting for us too which was a great add-on! I couldn’t imagine having anybody else as our DJ. Mike truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of. We can’t thank you enough Mike and team!!! Will recommend you a 100 times over!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2019

Music Man Entertainment Review

We had an amazing night! Mike was such a pivotal role in making our dream become a reality. Through the planning process Mike was attentive and professional. During our wedding he was a blast, he made sure my family and friends were dancing all night. Coordinated with our bridal party to ensure they were where they needed to be. Was the best MC we could have asked for. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Mike and your team for providing the best DJ experience!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Annie · Married on 09/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

So, accommodating with our requests and a GREAT DJ, really fun and sweet also, we LOVED our photobooth we got from Mike, too!

Sent on 09/29/2019