651 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

Projector (7)
Liability Insurance (6)
Flat Screen (6)
623 Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
Can’t wait for the big day

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/30/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

My husband and I LOVE Mike. He is quick to respond to any emails/phone calls. He brings so much energy to a room- and in my opinion, that’s important when you’re a DJ. Our wedding guests couldn’t sit down, they were up almost the entire night dancing. Even during dinner, people still were up on the dance floor. We got the magic mirror photo booth that he offers and it was a great idea. I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike is awesome to work with! He is very enthusiastic about his work and makes sure you get everything you're looking for. He has amazing light up letters, monograms, uplighting and endless music. He coordinates with the other professionals which takes the stress away on the big day. He definitely keeps the dance party going!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing at our wedding! Everyone loved the music and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We got the monogram on the wall and it was the perfect touch to our even more perfect day. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have been HAPPIER with Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment. He played THE BEST music, mixing in all the songs I wanted to hear with other songs that got the whole party dancing. He was responsive to my MANY emails adding and tweaking my music requests. In addition the uplighting he used made my venue even more beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour, then he pumped up the volume and mixed up the colors which really made it a PARTY! His personality sparkles and made a special day even more special. I cannot recommend him enough. THANK YOU MKE!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

I would HIGHLY recommend Mike Garrassi to anyone looking for a DJ, he was AMAZING!!! I knew from the minute I spoke to him on the phone he’d DJ my wedding! I genuinely believe that the DJ you choose could make or break the reception!! I reached out to him after I stumbled upon a video blog where he was being interviewed for some sort of “wedding planning 101”. He spoke about what to look for in a DJ, questions to ask, what to avoid etc.” His demeanor was very professional, he wasn’t trying to sell himself but rather offer genuine pointers on what to consider when researching vendors. I shot him an email and w/a couple of hours we were on the phone (not just email). I knew w/in min he was going to DJ my wedding!!! He has such an amazing energy to him, he seemed more excited than me about my wedding!! Planning a wedding is stressful but every time I picked up the phone to talk to him he instantly reassured me that everything was going to be phenomenal….and it WAS!! My husband and I tied the knot this past Sat 2/10/18, and he ROCKED our reception! He was able to mash together a night that catered to everyone’s taste of music, from Bruno Mars & Beyoncé, to Johnny Cash and Brantley Gilbert! I’m still getting compliments about what a blast our reception was! He is everything that the reviews say he is!!! He was one of the first vendors I booked and I can’t tell you how many people congratulated me on having him as my DJ!! The other vendors where just as excited to work with him as we were! That said, HIRE THIS MAN! You will not regret it, and if you do, he’ll give you your money back!! The guy comes w/a 110% guarantee?!?!?!?!? Who does that? Not this girl, we gave him more…he was that GOOD!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike is AMAZING and I would recommend him highly to anyone wanting to have a blast at their wedding! He is professional, well organized, energetic and creates a personal connection with his clients. He truly made our wedding even more magical than it already was!!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike Garrasi was awesome to work with! It is easy to see that he LOVES his job. He offers endless entertainment for all occasion. He got us super pumped about our big day and created an awesome dance party at our wedding! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can’t begin to explain how incredibly amazing our wedding was with all of the help that Mike gave. From the very beginning of the planning process up until the last song at the wedding party, he exceeded everything we could’ve hoped for. My fiancé and I have some different tastes in music and come from different backgrounds but Mike did an amazing job at finding a balance that got everyone on the dance floor and we all had a blast. He is so knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with. We felt comfortable to reach out at any time of the day to ask questions regarding every piece of the wedding process. He also got us hooked up with awesome lighting and rentals that gave the venue the personalized touch!
The Music Man’s energy the day of the wedding gets you so excited and helps calm your nerves, he’s a great vendor to have by your side :)
We recommend Music Man to everyone!!! Thanks for making our day so special! Xoxo Gianna and Frank

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was high energy the entire night but kept the spotlight on us at the same time. He was so accommodating to everything we asked. We had last minute changes and he responded immediately. To be able to incorporate Reggae, Indian, Top Hits, and a polka music into our wedding takes a lot of talent and he did an amazing job! He blended the cultures very well and had everyone on the dance floor. He is such a professional and it shows. We know we chose the right person for the job!

Profile Picture Mariam, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Mike was the DJ at our December, 2017 wedding at The Hiland Park Country Club. From the first day we met Mike, we knew that we had to book him for our big day! Mike is upbeat, professional, and extremely passionate about his business and music in general. My husband and I felt incredibly comfortable with Mike and every time we would meet up, it was like chatting and catching up with an old friend. Mike is extremely flexible and will jump through hoops for you. We highly recommend Music Man Entertainment for your big day! Thanks again, Mike!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike Garrasi from Music Man Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding. From our very first meeting with Mike, we were hooked. Mike is so personable and it’s clear that he knows and loves music. When we were not sure about a direction to take, Mike effortlessly filled in the gaps. We immediately gained confidence that his love of the game and professionalism were going to make our day perfect. We were not disappointed.

We loved sharing our day with Mike Garrasi and cannot wait to recommend him and use him again. Thanks Mike!!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Music Man Entertainment was phenomenal! Mike was so attentive and really cared about making sure we had the best night ever....and we did! The dance floor was full all night and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. We HIGHLY recommend Music Man Entertainment, having Mike at our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made! Thank you, Mike, for your talent and for caring so much about your clients!

--Katie and Shaun Kasper

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day

Mike is absolutely amazing! He went through everything with us and made sure we had exactly what we wanted! He even played “The Final Countdown” for me before walking down the aisle! He absolutely killed it, the dance floor was packed all night!! We can not recommend him enough!!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There has always been one guy that simply sticks out in the local DJ industry. That man is none other than Mike Garassi. We were so impressed with Mike and his work that we never spoke with any other DJ service for our wedding. When we met up with Mike, he was full of excitement and humor from the second we all said hi. We knew immediately that this reinforced our decision to lock in Mike. Mike is full of energy, ideas and honestly, loves hearing about the couple themselves. Mike was very detailed and presented us with his wedding day itinerary. Throughout our wedding process, Mike kept in touch with us and close to the wedding date, he helped us finalize all the music and the schedule. We were so confident in Mike’s ability that we simply let him run the show. We provided him certain songs such as first dance, intros, ceremony, parent dances, etc., but the remainder we left in his hands and he did such an amazing job. Mike also brought along his killer new Magic Mirror Me Booth and our custom designed nautical anchor monogram that we created and he had setup for our big day. All we can say is WOW! The photo booth was a huge highlight and brought fun and laughter to guests all night. Our guests raved about how much fun it was and its uniqueness in that it is a giant touchscreen mirror so you can actually see yourselves in during the shots. Mike and his team provided not only all our guests with the photos that were taken, but we also received a photo album of all the fun photos our guests took and signed that day. What a fun idea! Do not pass on the photo booth otherwise you and your guests will be disappointed! Everyone after the wedding was giving us comments that Mike is the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding. From the way he interacts to the music selection and pure energy he brings to the wedding. If we could praise Mike and his team anymore, we’d do it in a heartbeat. Thank you Mike for energizing the party all night long! -Mr. & Mrs. Valenti 11.12.2017

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carrie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My fiance and I booked Mike shortly after we got engaged in May 2015. During the two year engagement, we waited anxiously for our wedding day like any couple would - so excited to experience all the good we heard about Mike. We got to know him by visiting different bridal shows, emails, and facebook. Mike is a class act. He's amazing at what he does. Our guests raved about our wedding. In addition to some of our basic requests (tom petty and eddy vedder during cocktail hour, NO and I mean NO hokie dances, country music, etc.) he surprised us with the Bills chant song and "Love Shack" during the reception which were both important to us. The uplighting was PERFECT and totally set the mood for our romantic fall wedding. I wish there was a way we could go back to 11/11 and do it all over again - by far one of the best nights of my life. And, we owe Mike a huge thank you. Book him - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike was fantastic to work with! Not only did he do an amazing job of keeping the party going, he listened to every request we had and made sure to check in with us if he had any questions. The night was perfect and we owe so much to Mike for that!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was the DJ for our Wedding at Franklin Plaza. He was very accommodating during the planning process and met with us a couple times to make sure the evening would be exactly what we wanted it to be. The reception was amazing and exactly what we had in mind! We wanted someone with high energy that would act as the emcee and get the party started. Mike definitely fit the bill. Thanks Mike for helping make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do we start! Last October when we were searching for DJs for our destination wedding, we came across Music Man entertainment and set up a phone call, we instantly felt his excitement and it was clear we had to book him for our wedding! Throughout the year of planning he was there to answer and questions and help support our visions. As the wedding drew new as any bride will tell you there is SO much to do and honestly so stressful you forget the joy and excitement, Mike reached out to us to go over last minute details and day of schedule not only did he take the stress off of us by taking detailed notes and ensuring every single detail was nailed down, he instantly brought the excitement back that we so needed, his energy seriously got us through the push, everytime we would get stressed we would go back to the conversation we made with Mike and be like, its going to be so much fun. For that alone, we are eternally grateful. The day of the wedding came and Mike was rocking outside a full two hours before our ceremony started, through out our first look we could heard the music and it was so awesome....as with any wedding event timelines are backed up people go missing but Mike was all over it! particularly when I went missing for my own sparkler send off!! haha thanks again for having my back mike! He played throughout our after party and met every single one of our requests and needs and then some! He even ensured my crazy sister and MOH was happy. We can not say enough amazing things about Mike and Music Man Entertainment, if you are looking for a DJ look no more, you can not go wrong with Mike!

Mike, thank you again for making our wedding absolutely perfect, always making sure we stayed excited and being a friend. WE LOVE YOU! - carrie & kristine

Profile Picture User7208294, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about Music Man Entertainment! We only met with one DJ, Mike, and we were sold at the first meeting. To start, Mike offered to come to us for our first meeting - he came to our apartment! When planning a wedding, especially when you're in the "booking vendors" phase (and working full time!), life gets crazy busy. Having Mike offer to come over to our apartment was SO helpful for us and such a nice offer. We ended up chatting for around two hours and we had the best time! We got through the logistics quickly and then Mike spent the rest of the time really getting to know us and our style. It was so obvious to us that he cares SO much about what he does. You seriously will not find a DJ who cares more than Mike!

We met up with Mike again a few weeks before our wedding (again, he came over to our apartment!) to go over all the details. He remembered everything about us and our style, even though our initial meeting was almost a year and a half prior! He was extremely thorough, even asking us how to pronounce our bridal parties' names. He also had some amazing ideas for introductions that we ended up using. The day of could not have gone better. Mike is an amazing emcee, and breezed right through the trivia game we had planned (this was my husbands idea, I was very hesitant about it... but Mike ROCKED it and it ended up being one of my favorite parts of our day!). As for the music, he played everything we had requested, and the order was great! The dinner music was fantastic and once it was dance time, Mike got everyone on the dance floor. In fact, my crowd wouldn't let him play a slow song because his music choices were too good!

All in all, choosing Music Man Entertainment was by far the easiest choice we made for our wedding. No one cares more than Mike, no one is better at his job than Mike, and no one is nicer! We are so happy we chose Music Man Entertainment and we would choose him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is an AWESOME DJ. When we first met with him, I felt like he was more excited about our wedding than we were. He is so laid-back and went over every detail of the night so that we knew exactly what was going to happen. At the reception, he even ordered and brought us drinks from the bar! I had given Mike a list of songs that I wanted played during cocktail hour and the reception, just because they’re important to me and my husband. Mike fit some of them in, but also did his own thing here and there. The music was great, and everyone danced ALL NIGHT LONG. The best part about Mike is that he REFUSES TO TURN DOWN THE MUSIC.

Seriously, book him now before somebody else does.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike was AMAZING from start to finish. When we first met to interview him as a potential vendor he completely blew us away! Mike's energy and love for what he does shines through when you speak to him. We knew right away that we wanted to book him. We actually had an interview the next day with a different DJ but decided to cancel that meeting and book Music Man Entertainment right away! His services are WELL WORTH the money that he charges. Mike is very competitive with his pricing and for us he was very affordable. His templates that he has you fill out with all your information makes the process very easy and stress-free. We all know that is very important when planning a wedding!! The week before the wedding he calls to confirm all information, I appreciated that part because things had changed since he and I spoke before (PS: that happens a lot when you are planning a wedding) and it was nice to confirm everything so it would be perfect! The day of the event I never had to worry about him being late at all. He is always early to set up and prepared with everything that needs to happen. Mike sparked a fire in the room the moment that he started. All our guests ranted and raved about his services and honestly, my Husband and I thought is went flawless! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike from Music Man Entertainment for any event you are having. I wish I could give him more stars!! We love you Mike!!!! You are the best!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Mike is awesome! He is super friendly and obviously loves what he does. We gave him our song lists and he took care of everything else. If you hire Mike, you’ll have nothing to worry about! He gets the job done! Thanks again, Mike!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is the best wedding DJ in the entire world!!!!! He was great to work with and set my mind completely at ease through the whole process of planning and the night of the wedding. My husband and I wanted very specific / different music than what most people use for their wedding formalities and Mike was able to incorporate every request we had and it was the most amazing night EVER! All of our guests were raving about how great he was and how much fun the wedding was thanks to him! Anyone looking for DJ look no further because you will not go wrong by hiring Mike !!!

Profile Picture Aly is, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews