Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Music Man Entertainment 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Deleon · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing DJ and person

Mike is an amazing DJ and person — he is fantastic at managing the music but also an enthusiastic, fun, kind, and genuine guy! He is exactly the kind of professional you want to have at your wedding.

When we met with Mike to go over the details for our wedding, I was amazed at his organization, knowledge, recommendations, and commitment to bringing our vision to life. He knew what to ask, brought ideas to our attention we hadn’t even thought of, and was supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. It was easy to have complete confidence in him on our wedding day, which was an amazing feeling.

The day of, he arrived early to set everything up, and had every little detail completely under control. At our wedding, our dance floor was filled the entire night and it was the absolute time of our life! Our family and friends still talk about how much they loved our DJ and we love him too!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Walsh · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with and he did a phenomenal job working at my wedding. Mike's energy and passion are infectious and we knew we wanted to work with him during our very first phone call. Mike really helped us and supported us with our wedding vision. He was always available to answer questions. During the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and he seamlessly transitioned and blended different genres of music. Mike also offers a Mirror Photo Booth which our guests loved and used all night long. Mike is the best and we would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Grace · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Mike did a great job! After seeing him at another wedding, we knew we had to have him! He really kept the dance floor moving with nonstop great songs!! He was gracious enough to help us with a last final dance between my husband and I, really topping the night off with something special. You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2019

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
    Can’t wait for the big day

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible DJ and Music!

Music Man Entertainment is amazing! DJ Mike was such a charismatic, professional, accommodating, and positive person to have on board for our wedding. From our first correspondence, Mike was prompt with his communication and was extremely organized. He reminded us of certain deadlines when necessary, and was totally cool with last minute changes!

He gave us great suggestions for ceremony music, provided advice about who should wear microphones during our ceremony, and even has a user-friendly web-based platform to explain requests for processional songs and reception entrance songs. He stuck to my fine-tuned wedding day schedule and really made the entire evening run so smoothly! He didn't even bat an eye at some of my guests' wild song requests!

I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment for any event, and I can't thank Mike enough for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Weinheimer · Married on 06/22/2019

Fan-Freakin-Tastic! Highly Recommend

They say 3 things make a wedding. The Music, food, and bar. When is comes to Music Man Entertainment Dedicated, Passionate, and Hardworking,are just some of the words that describe this company. We have a very opinionated family of Irish and Italians and everyone loved him. The dance floor was packed to the point the photographers were squeezing past people to take pictures. Mike put his reputation on the line to make sure to deliver a wedding that people will take about for ages. No matter the generation or genre Mike had everyone smiling and busting a move. Also, when it comes to availability this man is reachable by phone, text, email. He is a prime example of what hospitality is supposed to be. If Mike is you DJ then you should have nothing to worry about!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Music Man Entertainment 8
    Music Man Entertainment 9
    Music Man Entertainment 10
    Music Man Entertainment 11
    Music Man Entertainment 12

Elise · Married on 06/15/2019

Mike is the DJ You Want at Your Wedding!

I knew Mike was the DJ for us during our first phone call, when we were deciding between DJs and he was providing a quote. He had asked about the music we liked and wanted to hear, and as we were responding he was already telling us what songs he would suggest and how we would set up the whole night.

He helped orchestrate a great reception, kept everything on track and helped make the party incredible! The dance floor was never empty and that was 100% because Mike knew how to play music that would tailor to both the younger and older crowd. So many people have told me that the music was amazing and made the night, and I couldn’t agree more. I had a hard time finding songs to leave the dance floor and talk to my friends and family, every song was great and made you want to stay out and dance!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2019

Mike is Great!!

Mike was amazing to work with! He was very responsive via email, we met with him once, and everything went fantastic. He kept our guests on the dance floor for the whole night and we had a great time! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2019

Just Hire Him

Mike was an absolutely incredible DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with during the planning process, always very responsive and both willing to give ideas based on his experience and work with our vision. We didn't give him a play/do not play list, but we did request a couple specific songs. Just based on conversations we had about preferences, he put together the PERFECT playlist for our wedding. The music was an absolute highlight of our event, and if I had to do it over again I wouldn't even call anyone else.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alicia Sikora-Mendez · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!

From beginning to end, I cannot imagine having a better DJ! Our guests raved about his energy, enthusiasm, and song choices. Mike made the planning process fun and easy and was always quick to respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. With all of the stress and planning that goes into a wedding, it was a comfort to know that we could rely on Mike to do a great job and help us with whatever we needed. He helped us progress through the night seamlessly and his number one focus was for us and our guests to have a great time! If I could give him six stars I would!! Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Mike Garrasi!

Mike is the absolute best DJ! There are no words to accurately describe just how amazing he is! He's so full of life, energetic, outgoing, friendly, and personable. He will make sure everything goes smoothly and that your day is absolutely perfect. Hiring Mike for our wedding was the best decision we made. You can put your mind at ease knowing you're in great hands! He does not disappoint!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ I've ever seen!!!

Mike was amazing from the get go. He truly is an all-in-one dj/entertainment service. He even went the extra mile to make sure we didn't need drinks or anything else during our dinner. He totally went with everything we wanted for our wedding, including classic wedding instrumentals for pre-ceremony and then playing enter sandman for the groomsman intro, and had suggestions when we drew blanks. If you're looking for someone to go above and beyond, plan the best music coordination, answer all the questions you didn't know you had, and provide the best service Mike is your man!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • User4652030 · Recently married

Mike is not only the best DJ around, but also one of the easiest, kindest person to work with. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect fit for us. He was always so organized and got back to us right away. Mike even helped us out with so many other wedding related questions, and we appreciated his honesty. He had the dance floor packed all night long! He made everything so easy, and was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you so much Mike for everything- you are awesome!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

So much energy!

Mike's energy is truly contagious! My husband and I always loved talking with him because he made us feel like we were going to have the best wedding ever. He was always very responsive and willing to answer any questions we had in a timely manner. Mike made sure our dance floor was full all night with his selection of music... everyone from the little kid's to the older folks were up dancing at some point! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Leeah Russell · Married on 04/28/2019

Hire this DJ!!

We hired DJ Mike Garrasi a year in advance because we heard he is the best of the best! And boy, were the reviews right! Mike is so much fun and his positive energy is contagious! From the beginning, we knew Mike was the DJ to hire. He is so passionate about his work and wants everything to be perfect on your wedding day. We completely trusted him from the start and we were not disappointed! Mike did our ceremony and reception music and the dance floor was always packed! He knows exactly what the people want to hear! We also used his amazing mirror photo booth and it was a huge hit!! It’s classy and elegant, unlike those tacky covered photo booths. It added something special and unique to our wedding reception and our guests loved it and are still raving about it today! HIRE MIKE GARRASI!!! He is the best in the business and you will be so glad you did!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Caroline · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Mike was fabulous!! He was great to work with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, and he kept the dance floor packed all night! He also worked especially hard to get us a monogram gobo on very short notice--and it was perfect! We give DJ Mike/Music Man Entertainment our highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2019

My review may blend in with the hundreds of other 5 star reviews for Mike but I really hope you if you are wondering if you found the right DJ that you get the opportunity to read our review. We just had our wedding 5/26/19, we were blessed with such a perfect day start to finish with Mike. From day 1 of signing the paper work with Mike to over a year & a half later, Mike was there if we needed anything at all. He gave so much wedding advice unrelated to solely DJ material. He gave us so many great ideas and tips that we used on the big day.

Mike is always readily available to talk, you can call you text his cell anytime of any day he always gets right back, that is if he doesn't happen to answer after a couple rings which he always does! I could go on and on about the quality of service he provides, he never has a bad day, at least you would never know it.

Mike has the most important job of the day. Remember that when you are searching for your DJ, he keeps the guests entertained and happy, he keeps the songs flowing and transitions them so perfectly into the next, he has the most amazing speaking voice and gets the crowed pumped up and knows just how and when to make all the perfect introductions.

Mike made everything so seamless, he would come up to Dave & I prior to the formalities & give us a quick update on the timeline, and always finished everything with "I've already let the Manny know" (Our day of coordinator) I had not one single worry...he ran my day so smoothly along with my day of planner. He is so much more than a DJ. I remember being in the bridal suite after the ceremony before my guests came back down from cocktail hour to see my beautiful reception space done up.. I found out there was an issue with my back drop (completely nothing to do with Mike) He must have been informed through conversation with my day of coordinator, Mike immediately rectified the situation which I had no idea what going on out there outside my bridal suite...When Dave my husband came in to tell me the news about the backdrop Mike was right there and said not to worry, he added his own up lighting to light up my backdrop and probably made it more beautiful then it even would have been had it worked out the other way. Let me tell you one last thing, if not the MOST impressive way that Mike saved our day...Dave & I can't stop talking about it, this really proves you need someone with years of experience to have handled what he did for us. We took forever to pick a first dance song, in fact we chose is less than 24 hours before the wedding, Mike didn’t flinch. I texted Mike telling him the song, fast forward to the next day, minutes before we were to walk out to do introductions. Mike was with us in the hallway to firm up last second details about timing when we were walking out, we decided we wanted to practice our first dance in the hallway one last time before going out (thank god). Mike played the song that I told him we were dancing to, 20 seconds in I realized something was wrong, our timing was off, Dave & I started to panic, my whole dance was going to be ruined. I quickly pulled up the version we had been practicing to off YouTube, Mike immediately realized the version online was cut down and edited, it was not the full song nor did it even start at the beginning. I had no idea! With my guests waiting, Mike completely kept me calm, he played both versions several times and listened so closely even though it was so had to hear them with everyone cheering in the other room. I was in such a panic there was no way I would have been able to figure out where the problem was, especially under such pressure. He immediately listened for clues in the song (which had most no lyrics at the beginning, making it more difficult for him.) Mike found out where the edits where made and where they now needed to be made to his original version. He ran back to his laptop and in less than 5 min Mike made on the spot edits/cuts on his own software and played my exact song the way we knew it and practiced it to. Dave & I who had listened to that song 5 million times by now could not even handle how to fix the issue let alone under the pressure, but Mike so calmly listened and fixed it in 5 minutes. There is NO way another DJ could have done that without his level of experience. We are forever grateful to him and the wedding experience he provided us from day one until I do day!!!! I hope to use his services again in the winter for my 30th birthday. We love you Mike & we will always recommend and support you! THANK YOU!! Love Lindsey & Dave Malizia

Sent on 05/30/2019

Danielle Kutny · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!!!

There are not enough great things to say about Music Man Entertainment! Mike is the absolute best of the best! You can tell her loves what he does, as he puts his everything into making sure your night is one to remember! Each time we spoke with Mike on the phone we would end feeling so pumped up and excited, his enthusiasm is contagious! Mike did an amazing job of weaving in our eclectic 80’s favorites along with current hits and the wedding classics. Our friends and family have all been commenting on how awesome the music was! From start to finish Mike knocked it out of the park and helped make our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jennifer R · Married on 04/05/2019

Best DJ ever!

If you need a DJ... hire Mike! Mike was so great to work with for our wedding. He made an amazing monogram for us, played the best mix of music ever, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! My husband and I were laughing as all our guests came up to us and said " that was the best last song ever.. great choice guys".... because we didn't pick it or know what it was going to be.. it was all Mike! Mike is professional, fun, and knows what to play for the crowd. We can't thank mike enough for all he did for our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Music Man Entertainment 13

David Olsen · Married on 03/23/2019

Can't go wrong with the Music Man!

Mike was the best! Not only was he early and prepared for anything, he was very accommodating and easy to work with. He was available at any hour in the day and was punctual in all his responses. He made our wedding run flawlessly and kept us dancing all night long! Overall great guy and an even better MC/DJ.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rosemary · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect, everything your told you get

Mike was amazing. If you’re a bride who wants to have a phone call with a vendor and be sold and know you 100 percent can trust they will see your vision through, it’s mike. He did ceremony, cocktail hour, uplighting, photo booth. Highly recommend. His attendants were amazing as well to work photo booth. HIRE!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Jessica & Michael · Married on 01/20/2019

Music Man was amazing!

We were incredibly blessed to have the Music Man perform at our wedding. In an upstate NY wedding, with almost two feet of snow falling in 24 hours, he was able to make our reception event fully prepared and with complete dedication and enthusiasm. Music Man was amazing. The music choices for the event were all perfect and kept the crowd going until the very end of the reception! We would hands down choose him again and would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Coby Schaefer · Married on 01/06/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Amazing DJ. He was very accommodating and professional. The photo booth was a hit, and no one wanted to leave the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Best DJ out there!

Mike was such a pleasure to work with. As soon as we contacted him via wedding wire, he had a lightening response and made sure he was capable of meeting our needs. He kept the room alive and made sure to play various types of songs to fit the mood of the room. It truly was a great time and Mike is the BEST DJ out there.

Sent on 01/11/2019