Music Man Entertainment Reviews

783 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

• Kelsey

Kelsey D. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing DJ and person

Mike is an amazing DJ and person — he is fantastic at managing the music but also an enthusiastic, fun, kind, and genuine guy! He is exactly the kind of professional you want to have at your wedding.

When we met with Mike to go over the details for our wedding, I was amazed at his organization, knowledge, recommendations, and commitment to bringing our vision to life. He knew what to ask, brought ideas to our attention we hadn’t even thought of, and was supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. It was easy to have complete confidence in him on our wedding day, which was an amazing feeling.

The day of, he arrived early to set everything up, and had every little detail completely under control. At our wedding, our dance floor was filled the entire night and it was the absolute time of our life! Our family and friends still talk about how much they loved our DJ and we love him too!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlyn · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Mike Garrasi is just simply amazing! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. Whenever my husband and I needed anything throughout our entire planning process or on our wedding night, he was there. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go, you will not regret it. Mike - thank you for making our night so memorable and for keeping the dance floor packed!! You are a true professional and such a fun guy to work with!! THANK YOU AGAIN.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jesse M. · Married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic DJ Service!

We had Steven as the DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding. I honestly couldn't have asked anything else out of a DJ. He was incredibly helpful when it came to everything!

Leading up to the wedding he always got back to us instantly, he was always willing to help us brainstorm ideas for music and he always had fantastic ideas. He went out of his way to do in person meetings which was amazing since we lived out of town. Steven killed in all aspects of planning and helping us figure it all out.

At the wedding he was even better. We had a location change for our ceremony that required a lot of work on his part. He hustled and got it done no problem. At the wedding he kept the dance floor PACKED all night. So many guests commented on how great he was.

I couldn't recommend Steven more highly and I also always had great interactions with Mike as he was also there to jump on a call to answer questions at a moments notice. We also used the uplighting which looked fantastic, and their awesome Mirror Photo Booth. Everything exceeded all of my expectations

Thank you Steven!!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Clarisa

Clarisa G. · Married on 01/08/2021

GREAT and nothing LESS

While my wedding day felt like it went super fast, Mike is a crowd pleaser! He was so accommodating to my family and friends and seamlessly played music for all groups of people. I was amazed at his knowledge of both hispanic, modern, oldies, and classic music. If you want to please the crowd HIRE MIKE! p.s. he is also a super friendly and funny DJ, my mother was hugging him by the end of my wedding lol!!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Sara

Sara M. · Married on 12/04/2020

Mike Garrasi Needs to be Your DJ...Period

There is no better choice than Mike Garrasi. His energy alone shows how passionate he is about his business and it truly shows when he is working. We were one of the couples that chose not to postpone our wedding during 2020 and knew that doing so meant no dancing and a significantly reduced guest list. We were nervous leading up to the wedding that our guests would be bored without dancing and Mike assured us that everyone would leave talking about what a great time they had and he was right. Instead of dancing we worked together to create fun games for guests to win prizes, all centered around us and our history as a couple so it was a more personal touch. Everyone loved the music he played and although we couldn't be on the dance floor, there was plenty of dancing happening at the tables. He was an amazing Master of Ceremonies and made sure that everything we wanted happened. He also makes it a point to coordinate with all of the vendors so that everyone is where they need to be so we can capture those moments in photos. We loved Mike so much that we are using him again at our first anniversary party to have the reception we didn't get in 2020.

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Professional, organized, fun!

Mike was wonderful to work with! So well organized and such a pro. He made the reception flow beautifully, I didn’t have to stress about anything the entire time. He also played a fantastic variety of music, listened to the crowd and had everyone up and dancing! Mike is super attentive to details, from ensuring he had everyone’s names pronounced correctly, to adding in very personal touches with everyone’s introductions and making our reception an overall very fun and personal experience.

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Married on 11/20/2020

Adaptable and professional!

We initially hired Mike to play music for our 150 person wedding. The. Covid-19 happened and all of our great plans changed. We changed our venue and because the governor said there could be no dancing at weddings our venue had to follow. We let Mike know our dilemma and he still offered to help out- mike played music for guests coming into the ceremony, during the ceremony and for our first dance! I was particular about my music and when I needed music to start and even needed music to start at the chorus when we left the alter. Mike did it flawlessly! I recommend hiring Mike and any future events we will hire him again!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Sarah H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Don’t miss out on this DJ!

We had Mike at our Micro Wedding this year and he was amazing! Mike is incredibly professional, he called us with updates every step of the way and when our situation changed he totally made it work! He kept our small wedding exciting and fun! We can’t thank him enough for his fabulous work!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Aaron

Aaron B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Outstanding! Super nice guys!

Mike and Cody out did themselves at our daughters wedding on October 17th!! From the beautiful music as the guests were arriving to the ceremony music and being able to hear the Bride and Groom as they said their vows was PRICELESS!! When the party started it was a phenomenal show with awesome music and dancing not to mention the AMAZING uplighting of so many different colors!!!! To see our childrens photos on the big screen during dinner brought tears to our eyes!!! The photo booth was an OVER THE TOP HIT with all the guests!!! They make such FUN souvenirs!!! We give Music Man Entertainment 5 Stars!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Alexius G. · Married on 10/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!!!

From the moment we met Mike we knew without a doubt he was going to be amazing. He promptly got back to me each and every time I needed to contact him with our many changes this year. Planning a wedding in 2020 with a pandemic has not been easy but Mike made it absolutely so easy. He rocked it for our mico wedding ceremony! He is easy to talk to and will go above and beyond to help you with ALL your wedding needs not just music. Looking forward to a rocking party next year with him!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kristie H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Worked beyond his expectations

Loved working with mike he was amazing and did everything we asked, our guests loved him as well I’d recommend him to anyone

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!

Mike was absolutely incredible to work with! His kind, energetic, and charismatic personality made wedding planning/our wedding day a breeze!! We had the absolute best day and he was a huge part of that! We would recommend him time and time again to anyone! Highly suggest the photo booth as well, it was a huge hit for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Kate P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Outdoor wedding

Mike is the best dj around! He did amazing job at our wedding! He kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Our guests are still raving about how great he was!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/25/2020

THE BEST of the best

Mike Garrasi is the best of the best. He will not only not disappoint you, but will go far above and beyond what you expect from a DJ. He was the best decision we made for our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for everything he did for us. Because of him our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Thomas M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend

We had Mike at our wedding recently. He was very professional. He came well dressed and looked the part. He was well spoken and played appropriate music throughout the night. We utilized his uplighting, which we highly recommend. Our guests loved the slideshow, which was presented on his set-up. We would highly recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 09/11/2020

Covid Wedding

We hired Mike for our 9/11/20 wedding. About a week before we were going to cancel, but he has such energy and enthusiasm he assured us even though we could not dance, we would enjoy it! We were only allowed 49 people at the reception and he knocked it out of the park!! We have gotten more text about how amazing the wedding was and even more about the DJ... HE MADE OUR COVID WEDDING ONE OF A KIND!! I am so so so glad we kept him!! He was worth every penny and then some! A day we will never forget and all because he was attentive, kind, caring, fun, energetic and all around amazing. I have to say when we arrived he came right to me to see when we wanted to do introductions, I said "I NEED A DRINK FIRST" I told him the bartender knew what we drank and he ran right in and got us a drink! He was truly amazing from start to finish! We will hire him again for our actual reception next year!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2020

Stand up guy and DJ!

Mike has many talents! Besides being an awesome DJ, Mike is organized, supportive, a fantastic planner and he will hype you up every step of the way. My husband and I had to make change after change during our August 2020 wedding. Mike was a HUGE part of why our day was absolutely fantastic and seamless even through covid. He was communicative and always in our corner when it came to pulling off our dream day. I cannot recommend him enough, our day wouldn’t have been the same without him! Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Amanda C. · Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing experience.

Mike was awesome, given the situation I was in he was great ! He made my covid wedding awesome. He rolled with the punches, he got me through the most stressful time. He made sure my husband and I were good from start to finish, he kept in contact when he had questions, he did alot of the planning to make sure everything was perfect. I will recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen W. · Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with and he did a phenomenal job working at my wedding. Mike's energy and passion are infectious and we knew we wanted to work with him during our very first phone call. Mike really helped us and supported us with our wedding vision. He was always available to answer questions. During the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and he seamlessly transitioned and blended different genres of music. Mike also offers a Mirror Photo Booth which our guests loved and used all night long. Mike is the best and we would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/13/2020

Great experience!

DJ Steven is awesome. Working with Music Man Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Music was such an important part of our day that we wanted to make sure we chose the best. We are so happy with how easy it was to work with them. We didn't get to have our full reception because of covid but Steven still came and provided the music for our ceremony and first dance. We cannot wait to have him DJ our reception! I highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Lauren L. · Married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding

We chose mike for our June 5, 2020 wedding over a year and a half before the big day. Friends of ours raved about him. When I called him, he picked up right away and was so friendly and excited. I felt like I knew him forever based on one phone chat.
    Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding reception due to the COVID19 pandemic. We had already paid in full and he was willing to refund us completely!
    We moved forward with our church ceremony with no guests. Afterwards, we were surprised with a huge reception in the church parking lot. Friends and family in their vehicles parked in a large circle with their headlights beaming toward the center. Mike was there DJing and we were able to do our first dance in the center of the circle of cars. He also assisted my dad in giving his speech. Mike really came through for us in unprecedented times. He truly is one of a kind. This was the best night of my life thanks to mike the music man.

Sent on 06/06/2020
  • Celine

Celine P. · Married on 05/09/2020

Fun and Professional

Trust me when I say you want Mike and his team involved in your special day (or any party you're planning). They added so much fun to our dance-less wedding. They went with the flow as my wife and I went back and forth with postponing or going forward this year and we cannot thank them enough for their patience and flexibility. Looking at the photo album Mike and Coty put together for us the morning after the wedding was such a nice additional touch and we look forward to holding onto those memories forever :)

Sent on 09/09/2020

Margaret A. · Married on 03/14/2020

Our Geek Wedding Made Real

Mike is the MAN! His incredible energy keeps the party alive start to finish. The depth of his wedding knowledge made everything so easy and stress-free. Tenouttaten, highly recommend to anybody looking for an amazing DJ! He even accommodated some of our unusual requests, from a string quartet version of Star Trek TNG theme, to a slow piano ballad of Guile's Theme, Nyan Cat, etc

Sent on 03/17/2020

Abigail C. · Married on 02/29/2020

Flawless DJ

Mike is the best DJ in the capital district, hands down. I attended a wedding show where the wedding planner from the venue recommended I talk to Mike. While other DJ’s quickly handed me there information and moved on to the next bride or talked to me in the middle of their plate of food, Mike talked to me for 45 mins individually and wanted to know about my wedding and even checked his availability for my wedding date! He told me all the services he could offer and all about his state of the art equipment. My fiancé and I had been to a lot of weddings in the past year and we knew he looked familiar from one of them, from this we also knew that booking the wrong DJ could totally ruin our wedding. So I took mikes information and started digging around amongst my friends so see who’s wedding it was we remembered him from. When we found out it was my fiancé’s sisters we immediately knew we had to book him. Her wedding was awesome and besides being glued to the dance floor that night with great music, we also remembered how incredibly organized Mike was in lining us up and pronouncing names correctly while we were both in the wedding party. The attention to detail Mike has is amazing and he will keep your wedding flowing flawlessly. Literally if I had one word to describe Mike it would be flawless, everything from our ceremony, introductions, dances, cake cutting all the way through the final song.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2020

Best. Dj. Ever!

It has been almost two months since our wedding and we STILL have guests contacting us and talking about how rockin' our dance floor was. Dancing with our guests of ALL AGES all night was hands down the best part of our wedding. MUSIC MAN ENTERTAINMENT IS YOUR ONLY CHOICE!

We feel blessed beyond measure to have hired a DJ that was SO dedicated to our big day that by the end of the process, he felt more like a friend than a vendor to us. Mike listened to every question, every silly song request, and every outrageous plan we had and met each idea with enthusiasm, wisdom, and genuine excitement. When we felt overwhelmed, Mike met us in person to have a 2 hour meeting and discuss music choices, wedding party entrances, and just hang out. No challenge was too big...he even made it possible for my dad to sing us our first dance song (and did a sound check with him to calm his nerves!) And if the music wasn't enough, he seamlessly provided up lighting for the reception and a gorgeous throne chair for our sweetheart table for rent.

Mike's love for music and ability to bringing joy to others shines on the dance floor and beyond. He has an undeniable talent to fill the room with fun while making the bride and groom feel loved by their guests the whole night. Hiring Music Man Entertainment was one of our BEST vendor choices. Thank you, Mike! We are SO thankful for you!!!

Sent on 04/18/2020