Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Music Man Entertainment 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Deleon · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing DJ and person

Mike is an amazing DJ and person — he is fantastic at managing the music but also an enthusiastic, fun, kind, and genuine guy! He is exactly the kind of professional you want to have at your wedding.

When we met with Mike to go over the details for our wedding, I was amazed at his organization, knowledge, recommendations, and commitment to bringing our vision to life. He knew what to ask, brought ideas to our attention we hadn’t even thought of, and was supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. It was easy to have complete confidence in him on our wedding day, which was an amazing feeling.

The day of, he arrived early to set everything up, and had every little detail completely under control. At our wedding, our dance floor was filled the entire night and it was the absolute time of our life! Our family and friends still talk about how much they loved our DJ and we love him too!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Walsh · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with and he did a phenomenal job working at my wedding. Mike's energy and passion are infectious and we knew we wanted to work with him during our very first phone call. Mike really helped us and supported us with our wedding vision. He was always available to answer questions. During the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and he seamlessly transitioned and blended different genres of music. Mike also offers a Mirror Photo Booth which our guests loved and used all night long. Mike is the best and we would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

Hands down the best!

Mike was beyond amazing! He had our wedding guest on the dance floor all night! Our wedding was on a Sunday but it felt like a Friday night. He made sure audio was perfect for my ceremony and music walking down was beyond perfect! He made sure how to say names correctly. The uplighting was gorgeous! His lighting made our venue come alive. Our fav experience of the night was the mirror me photo booth. That was our guests and our favorite experience the whole wedding! It was so fun!!! He made our wedding a night to remember and can’t say enough good things about him. If you want to have your dream wedding. Hire him!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kevin Tkacs · Married on 09/01/2019

Top Notch, Thank you Steven

Wow! What an amazing experience my wife and I had with Music Man Entertainment. We originally reached out to Mike for his DJ Services for our wedding but unfortunately he was booked for our date. Luckily he had recently hired/teamed up with DJ Steven who was absolutely spectacular. From our first meeting with Mike to the last song of our wedding our expectations were met and even exceeded. Steven was extremely attentive to our goals and direction for the music, was able to cut music for our first dance and had people on the dance floor the entire time. He was very responsive to all communication in a timely manner while being professional and made us feel like we were long time friends and his utmost priority. I highly recommend Steven as you search for your DJ you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Corbin

Corbin Holt · Married on 08/31/2019

Mike is amazing

Mike was amazing at our wedding August 31,2019
    Everything ran so smoothly thanks to him! He was so accommodating and did everything we asked ! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing ! He kept the party rocking and the crowd loved him!
    I can’t thank him for everything he did for us whether it was the fantastic music , the uprlights , and the awesome light up LOVE sign we got through him !
    We would book him over and over again ! Thanks so much Mike , you helped male our day absolutely perfect !

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Music Man Entertainment 8
  • Lauren

Lauren Quirk · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We loved working with Music Man Entertainment. Steven was an awesome DJ--SO much fun. Our guests danced ALL night long and we owe that all to Steven!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Katelyn Walker · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend!

We had Steven from Music Man Entertainment DJ our wedding and we couldn't be happier. We met with Steven twice before the wedding and had many other email/phone contacts with Mike/Steven as well. The music kept us dancing until the last song at the wedding, we could have danced all night long! In addition to the DJ services, we also used their Photo Booth, Throne Chairs, and LOVE light up letters. These were the perfect addition and the guests loved them as well. We highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Sydney · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

Mike was amazing since our first meeting!!! He kept in contact throughout the whole process. Any questions I had, he was always happy to answer. The day of the wedding he had everyone on the dance floor. He was such a fun DJ to have do our wedding. He made sure that I was happy with how everything was going at the wedding. Overall, I know I made the right choice choosing Mike as our DJ!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Peter Butler · Married on 07/20/2019

A DJ like none other

We were absolutely thrilled with our DJ Steven Simboli he without question went up and beyond his required duties for us, easing our worries with everything going on with setting up our wedding reassuring us that if there's anything more he could help us with that really wasn't his responsibilities to not hesitate to ask. Any question we had he replied almost instantly and just was a super easy guy to talk to. Then come our wedding he was completely there for us to make sure we could just simply enjoy our amazing day. We couldn't have been happier finding him and having him make our wedding as fun as it could have possibly been!! Thank you Steve!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Brendan Dilello · Married on 07/20/2019

Mike Garrasi

Mike was absolutely incredible throughout the entire wedding process with us. Anytime my wife and I had a question he would respond to us within 24 hours without fail. Mike made our day so much better with how organized and on top of everything he was. Truth be told he was the first and only DJ we met with because we knew he was the guy. After our wedding reception was over I had MULTIPLE guests come up to me and say they could have easily danced for another hour! Mike is the best at what he does and you will not regret choosing him as your DJ. He has SO much energy and passion and is just an awesome guy!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Michael

Michael Welch · Married on 07/14/2019

Hire mike!

Mike Did an EXCELLENT job throughout our wedding experience. Mike made himself available to make recommendations of other vendors we were looking to employ (never pressuring us), Mike was prompt with his email responses, and super easy to work with. We wanted a less formal/traditional reception for our big day but Mike was able to make suggestions to help us create structure and flow and pull the whole thing together and feel well thought out. Mike was also able to keep the party going for us on the dance floor. Mike made sure that all our guests had a great time. Fun classic music for the older crowd early on and more contemporary party music towards the end of the night helping everyone cut loose and have a blast. Mike was committed to helping us have the wedding the we wanted. Having been a guest at MANY weddings I can say with confidence that Mike is exceptional at what he does. If you can hire him, you should.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Grace · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Mike did a great job! After seeing him at another wedding, we knew we had to have him! He really kept the dance floor moving with nonstop great songs!! He was gracious enough to help us with a last final dance between my husband and I, really topping the night off with something special. You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2019

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
    Can’t wait for the big day

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/29/2019

Words are not Enough!

Mike was so great to work with! From our first phone call I was excited to have him DJ our wedding. Mike has so much enthusiasm and excitement for his job that it shows this is truly his passion and he will go above and beyond for you! Mike was available whenever I needed and really helped to make our wedding fantastic. He took a video clip sound of my husbands pit stop to make our garter toss very entertaining our guests loved it. I would reccomend mike 110% to anyone that wants their day to be a breeze and their dance floor to be packed for the entire night! Thank you so much Mike!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Music Man Entertainment 9

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible DJ and Music!

Music Man Entertainment is amazing! DJ Mike was such a charismatic, professional, accommodating, and positive person to have on board for our wedding. From our first correspondence, Mike was prompt with his communication and was extremely organized. He reminded us of certain deadlines when necessary, and was totally cool with last minute changes!

He gave us great suggestions for ceremony music, provided advice about who should wear microphones during our ceremony, and even has a user-friendly web-based platform to explain requests for processional songs and reception entrance songs. He stuck to my fine-tuned wedding day schedule and really made the entire evening run so smoothly! He didn't even bat an eye at some of my guests' wild song requests!

I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment for any event, and I can't thank Mike enough for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Weinheimer · Married on 06/22/2019

Fan-Freakin-Tastic! Highly Recommend

They say 3 things make a wedding. The Music, food, and bar. When is comes to Music Man Entertainment Dedicated, Passionate, and Hardworking,are just some of the words that describe this company. We have a very opinionated family of Irish and Italians and everyone loved him. The dance floor was packed to the point the photographers were squeezing past people to take pictures. Mike put his reputation on the line to make sure to deliver a wedding that people will take about for ages. No matter the generation or genre Mike had everyone smiling and busting a move. Also, when it comes to availability this man is reachable by phone, text, email. He is a prime example of what hospitality is supposed to be. If Mike is you DJ then you should have nothing to worry about!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Music Man Entertainment 10
    Music Man Entertainment 11
    Music Man Entertainment 12
    Music Man Entertainment 13
    Music Man Entertainment 14

Elise · Married on 06/15/2019

Mike is the DJ You Want at Your Wedding!

I knew Mike was the DJ for us during our first phone call, when we were deciding between DJs and he was providing a quote. He had asked about the music we liked and wanted to hear, and as we were responding he was already telling us what songs he would suggest and how we would set up the whole night.

He helped orchestrate a great reception, kept everything on track and helped make the party incredible! The dance floor was never empty and that was 100% because Mike knew how to play music that would tailor to both the younger and older crowd. So many people have told me that the music was amazing and made the night, and I couldn’t agree more. I had a hard time finding songs to leave the dance floor and talk to my friends and family, every song was great and made you want to stay out and dance!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2019

Mike is Great!!

Mike was amazing to work with! He was very responsive via email, we met with him once, and everything went fantastic. He kept our guests on the dance floor for the whole night and we had a great time! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2019

Just Hire Him

Mike was an absolutely incredible DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with during the planning process, always very responsive and both willing to give ideas based on his experience and work with our vision. We didn't give him a play/do not play list, but we did request a couple specific songs. Just based on conversations we had about preferences, he put together the PERFECT playlist for our wedding. The music was an absolute highlight of our event, and if I had to do it over again I wouldn't even call anyone else.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alicia Sikora-Mendez · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!

From beginning to end, I cannot imagine having a better DJ! Our guests raved about his energy, enthusiasm, and song choices. Mike made the planning process fun and easy and was always quick to respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. With all of the stress and planning that goes into a wedding, it was a comfort to know that we could rely on Mike to do a great job and help us with whatever we needed. He helped us progress through the night seamlessly and his number one focus was for us and our guests to have a great time! If I could give him six stars I would!! Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Mike Garrasi!

Mike is the absolute best DJ! There are no words to accurately describe just how amazing he is! He's so full of life, energetic, outgoing, friendly, and personable. He will make sure everything goes smoothly and that your day is absolutely perfect. Hiring Mike for our wedding was the best decision we made. You can put your mind at ease knowing you're in great hands! He does not disappoint!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ I've ever seen!!!

Mike was amazing from the get go. He truly is an all-in-one dj/entertainment service. He even went the extra mile to make sure we didn't need drinks or anything else during our dinner. He totally went with everything we wanted for our wedding, including classic wedding instrumentals for pre-ceremony and then playing enter sandman for the groomsman intro, and had suggestions when we drew blanks. If you're looking for someone to go above and beyond, plan the best music coordination, answer all the questions you didn't know you had, and provide the best service Mike is your man!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • User4652030 · Recently married

Mike is not only the best DJ around, but also one of the easiest, kindest person to work with. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect fit for us. He was always so organized and got back to us right away. Mike even helped us out with so many other wedding related questions, and we appreciated his honesty. He had the dance floor packed all night long! He made everything so easy, and was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you so much Mike for everything- you are awesome!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

So much energy!

Mike's energy is truly contagious! My husband and I always loved talking with him because he made us feel like we were going to have the best wedding ever. He was always very responsive and willing to answer any questions we had in a timely manner. Mike made sure our dance floor was full all night with his selection of music... everyone from the little kid's to the older folks were up dancing at some point! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/05/2019