Music Man Entertainment Reviews

690 | Saratoga Springs, NY

690 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

690 Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Brittney · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
    Can’t wait for the big day

• User4652030 ·

Mike is not only the best DJ around, but also one of the easiest, kindest person to work with. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect fit for us. He was always so organized and got back to us right away. Mike even helped us out with so many other wedding related questions, and we appreciated his honesty. He had the dance floor packed all night long! He made everything so easy, and was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you so much Mike for everything- you are awesome!!

Caroline · Getting married on 04/27/2019

DJ Mike was fabulous!! He was great to work with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, and he kept the dance floor packed all night! He also worked especially hard to get us a monogram gobo on very short notice--and it was perfect! We give DJ Mike/Music Man Entertainment our highest recommendation!

Adam · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible DJ

My wife and I cannot speak highly enough of Mike Garassi of Music Man Entertainment.

Mike is an incredible DJ and all around great guy who is truly passionate about making each wedding the best it can be. Mike's enthusiasm is clear at each step of the planning process, and is further evidenced by his thorough documentation of song and genre preferences.

Mike periodically checked in with us throughout the reception to discuss his song plans based on the current energy level on the dancefloor (which in our case was always high) and strategically incorporated the traditional wedding songs and activities (bouquet and garter toss, mother/groom dance, etc) at points where they best fit with the energy and vibe in the ballroom. He even accomplished the impossible by getting every single guest to do the chicken dance.

To anyone reading this review, I sincerely hope you are fortunate enough to work with Mike, as we are so grateful for the experience he created for us and have no doubts he will do the same for you.

Bethany · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING! Would highly suggest using the Music Man. He was super helpful from the start. Genuinely loves what he does.

He was so willing to help! Such a genuinely nice guy and was also an amazing DJ. Very flexible and energetic. He was so willing to help at any second with whatever and showed interest in all of the details. Would highly reccomend.

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further for a DJ

Mike is truly the best in the business. From the day we met Mike we knew he was the DJ for us. He is extremely professional, organized and full of energy!! His clear goal is to make sure his clients and the guests are happy. He is not just a DJ but has a full understanding of event/wedding planning. The music at our wedding was a very important component as I love to dance! We wanted to ensure that people were partying and dancing all night long and Mike delivered! He is able to read a crowd and know exactly what he needs to play to keep that party going. We used his uplighting and monogram which just took our wedding to the next level, everyone was thoroughly impressed with how it all looked! On top of being our DJ, Mike also helped with our ceremony music. We sat down with him a month before the wedding and he helped choose songs for everything we needed to choose songs for. With there being millions of songs our there it was nice to utilize Mike’s expertise. Working with Mike was really such a pleasure, he is not only a great DJ but an awesome person. He made the process so easy and fun and his energy level is contagious! You cannot help but smile and be excited around him. He is the type of DJ you want to amp up the party at your wedding!

• sara

sara · Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING!! Wonderful to work with!!

Mike Garrasi was incredible to work with. From start to finish he was a dream. Anytime I had a question, a year or even the day of my wedding, he responded immediately. He would call to clarify specific information to make sure everything would run the day of our wedding smoothly. The day of our wedding, he was checking in on us, making sure everything was going well and played music that got our friends and family on the dance floor!!! He honestly did not disappoint, and wedding planning is stressful and hiring him was the least stressful of them all! I knew he'd knock it out of the park! Thank you, so much Mike, for making our wedding amazing!! You are a fantastic DJ, and I will recommend you to anyone and everyone if they need to hire one! Thank you so much for making our wedding something to remember!! Brides, Grooms in the Capital Region, if you want people dancing and great jams playing, hire Music Man Entertainment!!

Paige · Married on 09/30/2018

Mike was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was available anytime I wanted to talk or meet. He took control and made sure I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. You would not be disappointed!

Chloe · Married on 09/29/2018

We couldn't speak higher of Mike! We would recommend him to anyone. He was amazing since day one of booking him. Anything you need, he is there for you. He is so passionate about what he does and it is truly shown on the day of the wedding. He knew exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. He is so organized and made the wedding go so smoothly. Hands down, Mike is just the best!

Cody · Married on 09/23/2018

Working with Mike Garrasi was an absolute pleasure. He was prompt in his responses and answered any questions that we had. Mike introduced us to our DJ, Steven Simboli. We hired Steven to do the music for our wedding reception. Both Mike and Steven made it known that they were available for any questions or assistance to make sure that things went smoothly. We even got to meet with Steven in person before the event to provide a music list and go over the event.

The great first impressions started the second Steven arrived at the event. He showed up with plenty of time to get set up and gave us confidence that we were in good hands. He was an absolute hit with everyone at the party. He got along with all of our guests, took song requests, and kept the music and energy going. He's also very good at reading the room and adjusting accordingly. Steven has a great personality that keeps a happy and fun atmosphere going throughout the event.

I will certainly be going with Music Man Entertainment (and hopefully Steven) for any of my future parties and events.

Michelle Rodriguez · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing DJ!

We couldn’t ask for a better DJ!!! Mike went above and beyond and made our day perfect! He worked really hard to make sure everything was running smoothly. He drove to CT for our wedding and made sure he was there way ahead of time to set up! The music was on point the whole night and gave us such a fun reception that had everyone dancing. He is genuinely a great guy and we couldn’t of felt so much more at ease to know he was our dj on such an important day! We highly recommend booking him! Thank you Mike for making our day so special!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2018

Corporate Event - Steven DJ'ed 2 of our college reunion events this past weekend - a Reception and a Picnic. He was great! He was so personable and easy to work with as we were discussing the events beforehand, and when he arrived he was on time and flexible about his set up location at the event. He was wonderful interacting with guests and responding to requests. At each event he played different music to create the perfect atmosphere. I can't wait to book him for our events again next year!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Mike is the BEST! He is full of energy and ready to make your wedding night the greatest wedding all of your relatives and friends have ever been to. He provided all of our music for us, including the ceremony music. Everything was perfect. He takes care of so much, and even provides awesome uplighting (which I recommend). Our favorite thing about Mike is that he genuinely wants to make sure you, and everyone that is there for you, is having a good time. He runs everything by you, even when family members make crazy requests. He worked well with all of our vendors and made us feel like we didn't have to worry about a thing. He is just an overall good person, and great to be around. Our wedding was a blast because of him! MY ADVICE: book him ASAP! We booked him a year and a half out because we heard he gets booked out fast!

Jess · Married on 09/16/2018

Super fast response time. Extreme willingness to meet any demand. Very upbeat and positive vibes at all times.

Bianca · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldnt speak higher! Mike brings the party and the professionalism ! He has it together when you don’t and also accommodates requests easily. He had everyone out on the dance floor , it made the party. 10/10!!!

Kristine · Married on 09/14/2018

I don't know that I could ever articulate how incredibly happy we were with Mike, both leading up to and then on our wedding day. After our very first call, I was absolutely positive that he was the vendor for us and we had absolutely no doubts leading up to the day that he would set the tone to be exactly what we wanted - a big party. We often joked that he was more excited for our wedding than even we were - because he really just exudes the most positive energy. Mike had our dance floor filled the ENTIRE night. Leading up to the day, he answered my every email with such speed I wondered if he even slept. There is a reason he has so many incredible reviews and it's because he truly is the best. If I could do this over again 1000 times, I would pick him every single time without a doubt. Do yourself a favor and book him immediately because you will not regret it for a second. Thank you Mike for an incredible night that we will never forget. I'll miss our phone calls - you pumped me up even more than I already was!

• Jb99

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

Exceptional DJ- pick Mike!

Mike was the absolute BEST DJ we could have asked for. Early on in my planning, I really underestimated the value & importance of a DJ at a wedding. The more I thought about it...the DJ is one of the most crucial parts of the entire day, so we knew we needed to find someone that was perfect at their job. That's when we found Mike!
    Within the first 5 minutes of talking to Mike on the phone, I knew he HAD to be our DJ, there was no question. I kept telling my (now) husband...you have to talk to Mike! Wait 'til you talk to Mike! He's so much fun to talk to! He really does make you feel like you're a family friend.
    In regards to his DJing, I have never been to a wedding where the number of people have been on the dance floor for as long as our guests were. With 5 minutes left to the reception, we still had about 30-40 people out on the dance floor! And to this day...people are still complimenting how amazing Mike was. He made our wedding an absolute blast until the very last minute. I really do think it would have been a mistake for us to have chosen anyone else.

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Okay... so you need to have a great Dj at any wedding or party and as soon as we got on the phone with Mike we wanted to book him. From initial intro to wedding day, Mike was profiessional, organized, gave us vendor recommendations and was always thinking one step ahead. He put us at ease that the music and atmosphere of the wedding was taken care of (while getting our personal aesthetic spot on!). Thank you so much Mike, working with you was a breeze and everyone raved about the music! We can’t thank you enough for being apart of our big day.

Music Man Entertainment 1

Kaylia Blowers · Married on 08/26/2018

#1 dj, the best!

Mike was THE BEST! He exceeded all of our expectations and played a HUGE role in leading the whole event to success! We are beyond thankful and blessed to have had the chance to work with him. We not only HIGHLY recommend his services, but its a MUST to have the best and smoothest day of your lives! #1 FOR SURE!

Andrew · Married on 08/25/2018

Mike worked with us from the beginning. Every wedding show he was at he would make time to talk to us. Come wedding day Mike was amazing. Never an empty dance floor. Every guest, old and young, loved him.

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Steve DJ our wedding on 8/18/18. He was amazing! He met with us twice beforehand to see what sort of music we wanted during the ceremony and dinner, and played GREAT music during the reception. Our wedding had a mix of ages (18-85!) and the dance floor was full the entire time. We got so many great compliments from our guests; all requests were played and we have recommended Steven to everyone who has asked about our vendors!

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience working with Mike! Since I honestly did not have a clue in what I really wanted for my wedding he guided my husband and I through it all. Mike is high energy and knows how to get the crowd going, and there was consistent dancing through out the whole night. The music selection fit a variety of age groups and for those Buffalo Bills fans, yes he does have the Bills Shout song!! Highly recommend for future events.

Debbie · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike was a true professional and made sure that every one of Nick & Christina's wants were met from the moment we started down the aisle until the last dance. His music selections were spot on and the dance floor was always busy. We received many compliments on their DJ selection. Mike made the day fun!!

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2018

SO HAPPY! We hired Mike to DJ our wedding in Lake Placid and we could not have been happier with our choice. He was easy to work with and highly professional. He was very responsive to any requests we had and understood the vision we had for our wedding and worked to make that a reality. In addition to assuring everyone had a good time on the dance floor he was a great MC and really helped us stick to the timeline we had for our wedding.

We also chose to go with the magic mirror photo booth and what a good decision that was. The guests had a lot of fun with the photo booth and it was a hit with guests of all ages. He even provided an assistant to run the photo booth. We cannot thank Mike and Jake enough for helping to make our wedding the best day we could imagine!