663 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

Projector (7)
Liability Insurance (6)
Flat Screen (6)
635 Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
Can’t wait for the big day

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/30/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

When you're looking to select a DJ, it's important to understand that you're not looking for someone to play music. You're looking for a person who has a passion for entertainment, a deeper understanding of music and trends, a love for all people, and a sense of responsibility for more than just their job. Mike Garassi is that guy. All of our meetings were amazing and we took care of business, but we also sat for longer than we planned because we genuinely enjoyed chatting with him. Mike seemingly doesn't sleep because he's always taking care of his couples. We've exchanged emails hours after midnight when I had last minute questions. He always had our crowd on the dance floor (young and old) and logistically, he made everything run so smoothly. We are so happy that Mike was part of our wedding day and we are proud to call him a friend. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Music Man Entertainment for the use of the Mirror Photo Booth! From the first time I met Mike he was professional and friendly. Coty and Jake, were the guys that came the day of a ran the photo booth. They were great, friendly and professional as well! Our guests LOVED the mirror photo booth! It was the first time almost everyone had seen anything like it. It was easy to use and we loved that our guests could write messages to us on the photos. And they would print out however many copies of the photos for our guests right then and there! At the end of the night Coty and Jake handed us a photo album with every photo that had been taken, printed with messages from our guests, PLUS a USB with all the images too! We were so excited to look at them all. My husband and I would highly recommend Mike and Music Man Entertainment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katrina, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can honestly say that Mike was one of the best vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He made our wedding such an amazing and unforgettable night and his special touches ( uplighting and custom monogram) truly made it so special. I would recommend him and his services in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an absolutely awesome DJ. He was easy to get in touch with and answered any questions that we had along the way. He played great music that kept our guests dancing all night. I would highly recommend Mike Garassi and Music Man Entertainment.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldnt have imagined having a better person to handle the music and flow of an event better than Mike.

Profile Picture Arthur, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Mike helped us create a seamless flow throughout our entire wedding: from the ceremony set up, cocktail hour and well through the reception. He kept the party going! He listened to our particular music interest, and played songs that fit our crowd and taste in music. He was very courteous in ensuring all decisions were what WE wanted. He was the best DJ out of ALL weddings we have personally attended. Mike has rocked this industry for a while, and it shows. He is professional, timely, involved, accommodating, and had us feeling stress free!!! Mike is the nicest and most positive person to be around. Book him now!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I start? From the first time my husband and I met Mike we knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He is probably the nicest guy you will ever meet and he absolutely loves what he does. And he should because he is simply the best! Our wedding was amazing from the music played before the ceremony started to the last song. Mike worked with us to make sure our ceremony and reception was everything we wanted and more. I also can't leave out Mike's awesome Mirror Photo Booth which was run by his stepson Cody. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and we have some amazing pictures from it. And Cody was wonderful, he clearly learned from the best. If I ever need another DJ or photo booth, I will look no further than Music Man Entertainment. You rock Mike!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike was recommended by so many of our venue and so many other vendors we knew we could not go wrong reaching out to him. He spent so much time during our consult explaining the services he can provide to make our wedding night an awesome party- we booked him immediately upon consult! Mike has such an awesome personality and shows true passion for his work as a DJ! He coordinated well with the staff at our venue and other vendors to ensure our day ran flawlessly. He made sure to play a list of songs we asked for and for sure knew how to get the party going with his other picks for the night also. All of our friends and family and especially us had a blast because of Mike! I highly recommend to anyone reading this...book him for you wedding or other event NOW! Thanks Mike!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

We are so glad we booked Mike! As soon as we met him, we knew we had to have him DJ our wedding. He was amazing and very professional. He really went above and beyond for us and made us feel so special! The night of the wedding, no one left the dance floor! And everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had!

We used his giant LOVE letters, which were so cool! He also mixed our first dance song for us. We had an odd request: we had 4 songs we needed to splice together to create our first dance. We gave him the specific timings and he rolled with it and made us the perfect mix! Thank you, Mike, for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike was awesome from start to finish. From the moment we met, we knew Mike was our guy. He played every song we wanted and his suggestions were perfect also. He even handled a few last minute changes with ease.

Profile Picture FJ, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was awesome from start to finish!! We researched him and found so many great reviews, and he did not disappoint. The first call was relaxed, we enjoyed talking to him about our music preferences and he helped us envision how the day would play out. Our wedding day music was perfect and Mike's DJ skills, energy and positivity helped make a Sunday afternoon seem like a Saturday night dance party! AND his Mirror Photobooth was a total hit with our guests, such a unique spin added to the magic of the day. We recommend him ten times over. Thanks again Music Man!

Profile Picture Claire, 3/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music Man Entertainment was one of the best decisions we could have made. Mike is a super personable guy who loves what he does and it shows. We were looking for and exceptional MC who could keep the party going and read the crowd, Mike did just that. Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor, the music was perfect, he listened to every request we had and made it happen. I highly recommend his services for any event big or small. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I LOVE Mike. He is quick to respond to any emails/phone calls. He brings so much energy to a room- and in my opinion, that’s important when you’re a DJ. Our wedding guests couldn’t sit down, they were up almost the entire night dancing. Even during dinner, people still were up on the dance floor. We got the magic mirror photo booth that he offers and it was a great idea. I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike is awesome to work with! He is very enthusiastic about his work and makes sure you get everything you're looking for. He has amazing light up letters, monograms, uplighting and endless music. He coordinates with the other professionals which takes the stress away on the big day. He definitely keeps the dance party going!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing at our wedding! Everyone loved the music and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We got the monogram on the wall and it was the perfect touch to our even more perfect day. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have been HAPPIER with Mike Garrasi and Music Man Entertainment. He played THE BEST music, mixing in all the songs I wanted to hear with other songs that got the whole party dancing. He was responsive to my MANY emails adding and tweaking my music requests. In addition the uplighting he used made my venue even more beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour, then he pumped up the volume and mixed up the colors which really made it a PARTY! His personality sparkles and made a special day even more special. I cannot recommend him enough. THANK YOU MKE!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

I would HIGHLY recommend Mike Garrassi to anyone looking for a DJ, he was AMAZING!!! I knew from the minute I spoke to him on the phone he’d DJ my wedding! I genuinely believe that the DJ you choose could make or break the reception!! I reached out to him after I stumbled upon a video blog where he was being interviewed for some sort of “wedding planning 101”. He spoke about what to look for in a DJ, questions to ask, what to avoid etc.” His demeanor was very professional, he wasn’t trying to sell himself but rather offer genuine pointers on what to consider when researching vendors. I shot him an email and w/a couple of hours we were on the phone (not just email). I knew w/in min he was going to DJ my wedding!!! He has such an amazing energy to him, he seemed more excited than me about my wedding!! Planning a wedding is stressful but every time I picked up the phone to talk to him he instantly reassured me that everything was going to be phenomenal….and it WAS!! My husband and I tied the knot this past Sat 2/10/18, and he ROCKED our reception! He was able to mash together a night that catered to everyone’s taste of music, from Bruno Mars & Beyoncé, to Johnny Cash and Brantley Gilbert! I’m still getting compliments about what a blast our reception was! He is everything that the reviews say he is!!! He was one of the first vendors I booked and I can’t tell you how many people congratulated me on having him as my DJ!! The other vendors where just as excited to work with him as we were! That said, HIRE THIS MAN! You will not regret it, and if you do, he’ll give you your money back!! The guy comes w/a 110% guarantee?!?!?!?!? Who does that? Not this girl, we gave him more…he was that GOOD!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike is AMAZING and I would recommend him highly to anyone wanting to have a blast at their wedding! He is professional, well organized, energetic and creates a personal connection with his clients. He truly made our wedding even more magical than it already was!!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike Garrasi was awesome to work with! It is easy to see that he LOVES his job. He offers endless entertainment for all occasion. He got us super pumped about our big day and created an awesome dance party at our wedding! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can’t begin to explain how incredibly amazing our wedding was with all of the help that Mike gave. From the very beginning of the planning process up until the last song at the wedding party, he exceeded everything we could’ve hoped for. My fiancé and I have some different tastes in music and come from different backgrounds but Mike did an amazing job at finding a balance that got everyone on the dance floor and we all had a blast. He is so knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with. We felt comfortable to reach out at any time of the day to ask questions regarding every piece of the wedding process. He also got us hooked up with awesome lighting and rentals that gave the venue the personalized touch!
The Music Man’s energy the day of the wedding gets you so excited and helps calm your nerves, he’s a great vendor to have by your side :)
We recommend Music Man to everyone!!! Thanks for making our day so special! Xoxo Gianna and Frank

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was high energy the entire night but kept the spotlight on us at the same time. He was so accommodating to everything we asked. We had last minute changes and he responded immediately. To be able to incorporate Reggae, Indian, Top Hits, and a polka music into our wedding takes a lot of talent and he did an amazing job! He blended the cultures very well and had everyone on the dance floor. He is such a professional and it shows. We know we chose the right person for the job!

Profile Picture Mariam, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Mike was the DJ at our December, 2017 wedding at The Hiland Park Country Club. From the first day we met Mike, we knew that we had to book him for our big day! Mike is upbeat, professional, and extremely passionate about his business and music in general. My husband and I felt incredibly comfortable with Mike and every time we would meet up, it was like chatting and catching up with an old friend. Mike is extremely flexible and will jump through hoops for you. We highly recommend Music Man Entertainment for your big day! Thanks again, Mike!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike Garrasi from Music Man Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding. From our very first meeting with Mike, we were hooked. Mike is so personable and it’s clear that he knows and loves music. When we were not sure about a direction to take, Mike effortlessly filled in the gaps. We immediately gained confidence that his love of the game and professionalism were going to make our day perfect. We were not disappointed.

We loved sharing our day with Mike Garrasi and cannot wait to recommend him and use him again. Thanks Mike!!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews