674 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

Projector (8)
Liability Insurance (6)
Flat Screen (6)
646 Music Man Entertainment Reviews

Extremely welcoming. Knew just what we wanted with our theme and was understanding with our circumstances.
Can’t wait for the big day

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/30/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Couldnt speak higher! Mike brings the party and the professionalism ! He has it together when you don’t and also accommodates requests easily. He had everyone out on the dance floor , it made the party. 10/10!!!

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Okay... so you need to have a great Dj at any wedding or party and as soon as we got on the phone with Mike we wanted to book him. From initial intro to wedding day, Mike was profiessional, organized, gave us vendor recommendations and was always thinking one step ahead. He put us at ease that the music and atmosphere of the wedding was taken care of (while getting our personal aesthetic spot on!). Thank you so much Mike, working with you was a breeze and everyone raved about the music! We can’t thank you enough for being apart of our big day.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike worked with us from the beginning. Every wedding show he was at he would make time to talk to us. Come wedding day Mike was amazing. Never an empty dance floor. Every guest, old and young, loved him.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Projector, Uplighting

We had Steve DJ our wedding on 8/18/18. He was amazing! He met with us twice beforehand to see what sort of music we wanted during the ceremony and dinner, and played GREAT music during the reception. Our wedding had a mix of ages (18-85!) and the dance floor was full the entire time. We got so many great compliments from our guests; all requests were played and we have recommended Steven to everyone who has asked about our vendors!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience working with Mike! Since I honestly did not have a clue in what I really wanted for my wedding he guided my husband and I through it all. Mike is high energy and knows how to get the crowd going, and there was consistent dancing through out the whole night. The music selection fit a variety of age groups and for those Buffalo Bills fans, yes he does have the Bills Shout song!! Highly recommend for future events.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a true professional and made sure that every one of Nick & Christina's wants were met from the moment we started down the aisle until the last dance. His music selections were spot on and the dance floor was always busy. We received many compliments on their DJ selection. Mike made the day fun!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

SO HAPPY! We hired Mike to DJ our wedding in Lake Placid and we could not have been happier with our choice. He was easy to work with and highly professional. He was very responsive to any requests we had and understood the vision we had for our wedding and worked to make that a reality. In addition to assuring everyone had a good time on the dance floor he was a great MC and really helped us stick to the timeline we had for our wedding.

We also chose to go with the magic mirror photo booth and what a good decision that was. The guests had a lot of fun with the photo booth and it was a hit with guests of all ages. He even provided an assistant to run the photo booth. We cannot thank Mike and Jake enough for helping to make our wedding the best day we could imagine!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Mike is simply legendary. We knew we had to have him as our DJ after we experienced his talent DJing my brother-in-law's wedding. At our own wedding, Mike was absolutely spot-on with keeping the party going all night long. He spoke with us several times before wedding day to perfectly coordinate entrances, chosen music, and what we wanted the mood of the night to be. He also offered us tons of monogram designs and an amazing light-up sign that we chose to add to our dance floor. Our guests were blown away at the setup of our reception hall done by Mike and how much fun they had the whole evening. Mike is truly an entertainer and so passionate about what he does...it's apparent from the first phone call we had with him. Thank you so much, Mike, for such a phenomenal evening!

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike did an absolutely outstanding job at our wedding. We were amazed because he was the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding. Mike coordinated with us every step of the way and was very accommodating whenever we needed to make changes. He was diligent and professional in his delivery and the guests spoke very highly of him.

Profile Picture G, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great and easy to work with. He was thorough in his questions and really understood what we wanted. We even added a few last minute additions which he was happy to accommodate. On wedding night, he did a great job with the music, mic for speeches and toasts, and found us at different times to keep us on track. Highly recommend to other brides/grooms or event seekers.

Profile Picture Devan, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When you're looking to select a DJ, it's important to understand that you're not looking for someone to play music. You're looking for a person who has a passion for entertainment, a deeper understanding of music and trends, a love for all people, and a sense of responsibility for more than just their job. Mike Garassi is that guy. All of our meetings were amazing and we took care of business, but we also sat for longer than we planned because we genuinely enjoyed chatting with him. Mike seemingly doesn't sleep because he's always taking care of his couples. We've exchanged emails hours after midnight when I had last minute questions. He always had our crowd on the dance floor (young and old) and logistically, he made everything run so smoothly. We are so happy that Mike was part of our wedding day and we are proud to call him a friend. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Music Man Entertainment for the use of the Mirror Photo Booth! From the first time I met Mike he was professional and friendly. Coty and Jake, were the guys that came the day of a ran the photo booth. They were great, friendly and professional as well! Our guests LOVED the mirror photo booth! It was the first time almost everyone had seen anything like it. It was easy to use and we loved that our guests could write messages to us on the photos. And they would print out however many copies of the photos for our guests right then and there! At the end of the night Coty and Jake handed us a photo album with every photo that had been taken, printed with messages from our guests, PLUS a USB with all the images too! We were so excited to look at them all. My husband and I would highly recommend Mike and Music Man Entertainment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katrina, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can honestly say that Mike was one of the best vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He made our wedding such an amazing and unforgettable night and his special touches ( uplighting and custom monogram) truly made it so special. I would recommend him and his services in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an absolutely awesome DJ. He was easy to get in touch with and answered any questions that we had along the way. He played great music that kept our guests dancing all night. I would highly recommend Mike Garassi and Music Man Entertainment.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldnt have imagined having a better person to handle the music and flow of an event better than Mike.

Profile Picture Arthur, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Mike helped us create a seamless flow throughout our entire wedding: from the ceremony set up, cocktail hour and well through the reception. He kept the party going! He listened to our particular music interest, and played songs that fit our crowd and taste in music. He was very courteous in ensuring all decisions were what WE wanted. He was the best DJ out of ALL weddings we have personally attended. Mike has rocked this industry for a while, and it shows. He is professional, timely, involved, accommodating, and had us feeling stress free!!! Mike is the nicest and most positive person to be around. Book him now!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I start? From the first time my husband and I met Mike we knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He is probably the nicest guy you will ever meet and he absolutely loves what he does. And he should because he is simply the best! Our wedding was amazing from the music played before the ceremony started to the last song. Mike worked with us to make sure our ceremony and reception was everything we wanted and more. I also can't leave out Mike's awesome Mirror Photo Booth which was run by his stepson Cody. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and we have some amazing pictures from it. And Cody was wonderful, he clearly learned from the best. If I ever need another DJ or photo booth, I will look no further than Music Man Entertainment. You rock Mike!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike was recommended by so many of our venue and so many other vendors we knew we could not go wrong reaching out to him. He spent so much time during our consult explaining the services he can provide to make our wedding night an awesome party- we booked him immediately upon consult! Mike has such an awesome personality and shows true passion for his work as a DJ! He coordinated well with the staff at our venue and other vendors to ensure our day ran flawlessly. He made sure to play a list of songs we asked for and for sure knew how to get the party going with his other picks for the night also. All of our friends and family and especially us had a blast because of Mike! I highly recommend to anyone reading this...book him for you wedding or other event NOW! Thanks Mike!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

We are so glad we booked Mike! As soon as we met him, we knew we had to have him DJ our wedding. He was amazing and very professional. He really went above and beyond for us and made us feel so special! The night of the wedding, no one left the dance floor! And everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had!

We used his giant LOVE letters, which were so cool! He also mixed our first dance song for us. We had an odd request: we had 4 songs we needed to splice together to create our first dance. We gave him the specific timings and he rolled with it and made us the perfect mix! Thank you, Mike, for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome from start to finish. From the moment we met, we knew Mike was our guy. He played every song we wanted and his suggestions were perfect also. He even handled a few last minute changes with ease.

Profile Picture FJ, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was awesome from start to finish!! We researched him and found so many great reviews, and he did not disappoint. The first call was relaxed, we enjoyed talking to him about our music preferences and he helped us envision how the day would play out. Our wedding day music was perfect and Mike's DJ skills, energy and positivity helped make a Sunday afternoon seem like a Saturday night dance party! AND his Mirror Photobooth was a total hit with our guests, such a unique spin added to the magic of the day. We recommend him ten times over. Thanks again Music Man!

Profile Picture Claire, 3/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music Man Entertainment was one of the best decisions we could have made. Mike is a super personable guy who loves what he does and it shows. We were looking for and exceptional MC who could keep the party going and read the crowd, Mike did just that. Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor, the music was perfect, he listened to every request we had and made it happen. I highly recommend his services for any event big or small. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I LOVE Mike. He is quick to respond to any emails/phone calls. He brings so much energy to a room- and in my opinion, that’s important when you’re a DJ. Our wedding guests couldn’t sit down, they were up almost the entire night dancing. Even during dinner, people still were up on the dance floor. We got the magic mirror photo booth that he offers and it was a great idea. I highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews