Aperture Photography

Saugerties, NY View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Our forte is wedding storytelling. We capture the special moments of your day. When photographing a wedding, my goal is to create a beautiful record of your wedding day. As a wedding photojournalist my approach is to tell a story from beginning to end, photographing the entire event, including preparations, getting dressed, portraits, ceremony and reception. I work in an unobtrusive way, taking informal, natural portraits and spontaneous candids of you and your guests, in order to capture the emotion and beauty of your wedding day. I love what I do, and I think it shows in my work. I have a passion for catching genuine emotion and real human interaction. The end result is pictures that capture the true spirit of your special day. Please visit our web site to see our work at http://aperturephoto.com

Aperture Photography and Imaging serve the entire Hudson Valley and Capital District. We are available throughout the US and worldwide. Our location is perfect to cover the vast majority of Eastern New York State only 40 minutes to Albany, NY and 1.5 hours from NYC. We have photographed over 700 weddings and we are familiar with almost every area in New York state including NYC. Visit our blog for some recent work. http://aperturephoto.com/blog/ Also visit us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/apertureweddings

Your wedding day is extraordinarily special to you and to your families. We our wedding photojournalist. Our style is energetic, yet unobtrusive. Our photographs will capture a unique blend of celebration, solemnity, love and fun. Our formal photos are creative and artistic. Our candids are lively, capturing the important people and events of the day. We are committed to personal service and quality. High caliber photography is an investment that will last a lifetime and make your wedding album a truly enduring gift for the future.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1995

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Juan Molina
    Aracelly Married on 07/09/2021

Quality Service

Frank did an incredible job, and made sure to capture every little detail from our wedding day.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/23/2017
    Frank was great! Easy to work with, flexible, and responsive. He turned our photos around in less than 3 weeks and provided us with hundreds of photos more than we paid for. They are absolutely stunning. He captured our #bestdayever completely, and beautifully. Above and beyond the photos themselves, his experience doing photography in the Adirondacks was extremely helpful. Frank had great insights about day's timeline and suggested the perfect time for the ceremony which was outdoors. The light on the water behind the ceremony is breathtaking. We cannot thank Frank enough!
    Jordan Married on 10/08/2016
    Simply the best photographer you will find. Frank was an absoulute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We could not be more pleased with the photographs. He is truly one of the most dedicated artists we have ever met. Not only is Frank a kind and caring man, he is so enthuesiastic about what he does. He worked incredibly hard the day of the wedding and for many long hours after to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the photos. His work speaks for itself, absolutely beautiful !

Aperture Photography's reply:

Thank you ! It means so much to me to have artistic and kind people validate my life's work. It feels so good that I validate you well. I am always a your service if you need anything, Thank you for your kindness and support I am honored ! Your family is so nice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Aperture Photography Price Rates

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Aperture Photography will capture a unique blend of celebration, solemnity, love and fun.

Sally Carpenter Photography Sally Carpenter Photography Wedding Photographers

Aperture Photography is great! Frank is a true professional, easy to work with and a creative genius at capturing those "decisive moments" as well as a technical genius with the traditional poses. I would recommend Aperture to anyone!

Azesha Ramcharan Azesha Ramcharan Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful, creative images!

4049 Route 32 Saugerties, 12477
Location of (Aperture Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding