Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number

About Azesha Ramcharan

I'm a Freelance On Location Make Up Artist providing makeup and hair services throughout New York’s Hudson Valley region and beyond. I use professional quality products that are considered the top choice of celebrities, models and makeup artists throughout the industry. My focus is on clean looking makeup. But...I think most women love a little drama.

KL
KL

2 Reviews for Azesha Ramcharan

Azesha was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and was flexible working with our bridal party which included some last minute additions. She provided both hair and makeup services and everyone was very happy with her work. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • F

Fay · Married on 09/21/2013

If I could express beyond the 5 stars how amazing Azesha was at making my hair and makeup look absolutely perfect on my wedding day I would! She was professional, extremely helpful, and so knowledgeable in her field. Azesha was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for a more wonderful person to have helped me on my wedding day. She even offered to stay without charge after the ceremony when she knew we'd be taking photos (which was beyond the contracted time we agreed on and because I also cried my eyes out during the ceremony and almost ruined my makeup). Azesha really put a lot of heart into her work and genuinely cared that I looked my best for one of the most important days in my life. In short, Azesha rocks!!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Azesha Ramcharan FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Aperture Photography
    Aperture Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Work. Highly Recommended !

• DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions
    DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions Wedding Photographers

Wonderful,perfect make-up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Azesha Ramcharan to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Rhinebeck, 12572 See on map