Color Theory by Lauren Giordano

Hopewell Junction, NY View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Color Theory by Lauren Giordano is a wedding hair styling service based in the Hudson Valley, New York. Owner Lauren and her team provide on-location beauty services, perfect for clients looking for that romantic modern bohemian look. From classic updos to soft and simple waves to big boho braids, they do it all. Lauren and her team can't wait to create something fabulous for your special day.

Color Theory by Lauren Giordano is proud to serve the Hudson Valley NY region, including western Connecticut and upper Westchester, NY. Available services include hair trials, on-site styling, haircuts, blowouts, updos, coloring, extensions, and more. Lauren and her team look forward to hearing from you. Your satisfaction is their priority, and they would be delighted to do their part to help make your wedding an occasion to remember.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mayra Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren was great, I loved working with her and she did an amazing job.

Lauren did an excellent job with not just my hair as the bride but with my bridal party as well. Her and her assistant were able to do exactly what everyone wanted. Lauren is super professional, she was on time and we were on schedule the whole morning. Everyone was very pleased with their hair.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Z. Married on 10/29/2022

Lauren was the BEST!

I was referred to Lauren by a family friend of mine who has been going to her for quite some time. Even from when Lauren did my hair trial, I knew she was going to make my day even more special. She is so professional but is also extremely welcoming and friendly. It felt like I had known her for years! We were all in such great hands. Lauren, and her other stylist Nicole, gave myself and my entire bridal party exactly what we were looking for with hairstyles! They nailed it! And Lauren was so kind when we were getting ready- asking if she could get me any water, snacks, champagne, etc!

They truly went above and beyond and I’m so glad I had them be part of my special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Hopewell Junction Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
Location of (Color Theory by Lauren Giordano)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding