Nu-Image

White Plains, New York View map Visit website

Nu-Image is a professional hair and makeup service, specializing in true glamour and WOW facctor that is based out of White Plains, New York. With years of experience, the team at Nu-Image has developed a highly respected and admired ability to provide unbelievable cosmetic services and customer care to all of their clients. Ensure your wedding is a success and hire the best in the beautification business.

Nu-Image is an award-winning organization with a history of happy customers. Accommodations can be provided for groups of up to 20 people, which is perfect for a bride that wants to spend time getting pampered with her closest friends and family the morning of the big day. Their process begins with a complimentary consultation that allows you to get to know the staff and come up with a plan for the services you are interested in. The morning of they’ll be prompt to ensure you and any other clients have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the moment. Their popular services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Fitness plans
  • Meal prep
  • Supplements
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Fitness / Health
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Supplements

Barbara Getting married on 04/12/2025
    I am planning on competing this September and Suset had been recommended to me by a personal friend. I was hesitant at first due to the fact she does a great deal of work with brides and special events. But I thought it would be worth the effort considering I have tried other make up artists and was disappointed with the quality of their work.

Not the case here. Suset was a professional in every respect.. I was very comofortable, she listened to my needs and concerns. The results were amazing. I was more than pleased. She had transformed me like no other and I could not be happier. I intend to use her for any type of event in the future regardless as to what it may be. Her abilities and knowledge is vast. Her attention to detail incredible. Truly a wonderful experience in every way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!
    Adriana G. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Wedding Trial

Suset is a fun, down to earth artist who makes you feel so comfortable during the process. Shes very knowledgeable and passionate about her work. She did my wedding trial & is now book for my wedding next year ! Her prices are also very accommodating & worth it !
    Nicole B. Getting married on 06/19/2022

Can’t wait for my wedding day!

I recently had a wedding hair and make-up trial with Suset and I was a little nervous because I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted. She was so passionate and you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. I absolutely loved how my make up and hair style turned out (I couldn’t be happier) and now I just cannot wait for my wedding day so she can recreate the look for me and I can see the whole package with my dress 😍 I also can’t wait to share my wonderful experience and for my bridal party to experience Nu-image either, because they are going to be SO happy and impressed 😍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Suset Gliniecki
Suset Gliniecki
Make up Artist, Hair Stylist, Beauty Consultant

Suset is an excellent Make up Artist and Hair stylist, specializing in Hollywood Glamour and Beauty. As a former model and actress, she has a true understanding and balance of beauty and bringing out the best in her clients, She has been awarded Hall of Fame make up artist, alongside twenty thrtee awards for her recreation of women's beauty, She goes over and above to bring the ultimate beauty out of each and every one of her clients. Her Go To style is Classic Hollywood/Victoria Secret. Her wok has graced the covers of major magazines, previously the make up artist for Bella Magazine and Matthew Christopher Bridal, She successfully leads a dynamic team of eleven talented artists.

Bianca  Lyder
Bianca Lyder
Hairdresser

Bianca has been with Nu Image for the last twenty five years. She is a fabulous hairdresser, specializing in Hollywood Glam, hair extensions and hair restoration. Her work has graced several major magazine covers over the past several years as she juggles her time between her celebrity clientele and weddings.

White Plains White Plains, New York, 10601
9146072015
914-469-1194
Location of (Nu-Image)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding