About Nu-Image

Make your first Impression An unforgettable Impression...
Suset is highly admired for her passion in recreating "Old Classic Hollywood Glam" as she puts her heart and soul into creating a new and breathtaking version of her clients. Being a former model and actress herself, she understands true beauty and how to really bring it out of you by enhancing your best features and perfecting your flaws... Her style of artistry stems from the late and great Kevyn Aquoin, known for his methodically knowledge of transforming women into gorgeous beauties, resembling super models. Suset has a keen eye for bringing out the best of you. Of course if you are a minimalist, she will listen and be attentive to your requests. Suset leads a team of nine highly trained artists and will guarantee an amazing outcome for your wedding or special event. She and her staff strive for perfection and won't settle for less...

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Coloring (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

I am planning on competing this September and Suset had been recommended to me by a personal friend. I was hesitant at first due to the fact she does a great deal of work with brides and special events. But I thought it would be worth the effort considering I have tried other make up artists and was disappointed with the quality of their work.

Not the case here. Suset was a professional in every respect.. I was very comofortable, she listened to my needs and concerns. The results were amazing. I was more than pleased. She had transformed me like no other and I could not be happier. I intend to use her for any type of event in the future regardless as to what it may be. Her abilities and knowledge is vast. Her attention to detail incredible. Truly a wonderful experience in every way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Profile Picture barbara, 4/12/25, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had my trial hair and makeup done by Suset and I was amazed! I never knew I could look so good! Can't wait for my daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Maureen , 9/9/17, 1 Review

78 Photos

Special Occasion Makeovers

54 Photos

6 VIDEOS

My Beautiful Brides on their special day!!
1:44 minutes
Before and After Make overs
1:36 minutes
Beautiful Bridal Parties
1:27 minutes
Nu Image Beauty
1:42 minutes
Prom Season and Sweetest 16's (before and After)
1:11 minutes