Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Calligraphy by Angela

Hand-addressed envelopes at $1 per envelope. Most orders ready in 7 days or less.

Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. Beautifully, hand-addressed envelopes will add the perfect touch of class even before that special day. Calligraphy, the art of beautiful writing, provides a distinctive appearance to an envelope signaling that it contains something special inside. Angela has been writing calligraphy for over 18 years and with her background in fine arts, she adds a special, artistic touch to her work.

The outer envelopes are $1.00 each and inner envelopes are $0.50 each. Most orders are ready in 7 days or less. All out- of- state orders are handled quickly and efficiently via Priority Mail with tracking numbers for the client's convenience. Please call for a free sample. With Calligraphy by Angela you can always expect beautiful work, quick turnaround, and reasonable prices.

I'd be happy to send you a sample of my work, along with 30+ client reviews. Hope to hear from you soon! Regards, Angela

Angela can be reached at 214-957-2155 or 972-788-0810 and by email: angelliki1(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Dallas

20 Reviews for Calligraphy by Angela

Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)

What a great experience! Angela was professional, quick, affordable, and very helpful throughout the process. I didn't expect she would work around the Thanksgiving holiday, but she did and had our beautiful envelopes ready right after the holiday, ready for mailing. She also gave us some great tips to help ensure they were not sent back as undeliverable due to the design on our envelopes. Happy to say none were sent back as undeliverable! Angela is highly recommended and should we ever have calligraphy needs in the future, we would be happy to hire her again!

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela was so sweet and fast. We were able to get the invitations back in a few days. The best part is that it was a great price and she brought tons of samples.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design

I cannot rave enough about Angela's services. From the moment I contacted Angela, she was responsive immediately, professional and very helpful. She addressed all my invitations and replies and they turned out more beautiful than I could have expected. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service I received as her pricing was such a great value. She was one of the least expensive calligraphers I researched and priced out.
Angela matched the envelopes with the font of our invitations perfectly and had them back to me as promised in just a few days.
Angela is truly a pleasure to work with. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1254709692535 24
220x220 sq 1254709709160 26
220x220 sq 1254709729082 27
220x220 sq 1254709744753 28

We've seen Angela's work several times and it's always flawless! All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with her in the future!

Angela is amazingly talented with her calligraphy! Contact her for your calligraphy needs!

A beautiful an unique touch for your wedding invitations and other printed materials!

I recommend using to add custom hand written touches to invitations. Call Angela today at 2149572155.

Angela's work is absolutely beautiful and true to detail. I highly recommend her services, you will be very Happy!

14634 Reforma Dr., Dallas, TX 75254   See On Map