14634 Reforma Dr., Dallas, TX 75254 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Angela

Hand-addressed envelopes at $1 per envelope. Most orders ready in 7 days or less.

Congratulations!

Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. Beautifully, hand-addressed envelopes will add the perfect touch of class even before that special day. Calligraphy, the art of beautiful writing, provides a distinctive appearance to an envelope signaling that it contains something special inside. Angela has been writing calligraphy for over 18 years and with her background in fine arts, she adds a special, artistic touch to her work.

The outer envelopes are $1.00 each and inner envelopes are $0.50 each. Most orders are ready in 7 days or less. All out- of- state orders are handled quickly and efficiently via Priority Mail with tracking numbers for the client's convenience. Please call for a free sample. With Calligraphy by Angela you can always expect beautiful work, quick turnaround, and reasonable prices.

I'd be happy to send you a sample of my work, along with 30+ client reviews. Hope to hear from you soon! Regards, Angela

Angela can be reached at 214-957-2155 or 972-788-0810 and by email: angelliki1(at)yahoo(dot)com.

20 Reviews for Calligraphy by Angela

Cameron · Married on 02/24/2018

What a great experience! Angela was professional, quick, affordable, and very helpful throughout the process. I didn't expect she would work around the Thanksgiving holiday, but she did and had our beautiful envelopes ready right after the holiday, ready for mailing. She also gave us some great tips to help ensure they were not sent back as undeliverable due to the design on our envelopes. Happy to say none were sent back as undeliverable! Angela is highly recommended and should we ever have calligraphy needs in the future, we would be happy to hire her again!

Jonathan · Married on 03/18/2017

Angela was so sweet and fast. We were able to get the invitations back in a few days. The best part is that it was a great price and she brought tons of samples.

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot rave enough about Angela's services. From the moment I contacted Angela, she was responsive immediately, professional and very helpful. She addressed all my invitations and replies and they turned out more beautiful than I could have expected. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service I received as her pricing was such a great value. She was one of the least expensive calligraphers I researched and priced out.
    Angela matched the envelopes with the font of our invitations perfectly and had them back to me as promised in just a few days.
    Angela is truly a pleasure to work with. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommend!

Calligraphy by Angela FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

We've seen Angela's work several times and it's always flawless! All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with her in the future!

• Dionisa's Designs
    Dionisa's Designs Wedding Invitations

Angela is amazingly talented with her calligraphy! Contact her for your calligraphy needs!

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

A beautiful an unique touch for your wedding invitations and other printed materials!

• 14634 Reforma Dr. Dallas, TX 75254 See on map