20 Reviews for Calligraphy by Angela

Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)
20 Calligraphy by Angela Reviews

What a great experience! Angela was professional, quick, affordable, and very helpful throughout the process. I didn't expect she would work around the Thanksgiving holiday, but she did and had our beautiful envelopes ready right after the holiday, ready for mailing. She also gave us some great tips to help ensure they were not sent back as undeliverable due to the design on our envelopes. Happy to say none were sent back as undeliverable! Angela is highly recommended and should we ever have calligraphy needs in the future, we would be happy to hire her again!

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela was so sweet and fast. We were able to get the invitations back in a few days. The best part is that it was a great price and she brought tons of samples.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design

I cannot rave enough about Angela's services. From the moment I contacted Angela, she was responsive immediately, professional and very helpful. She addressed all my invitations and replies and they turned out more beautiful than I could have expected. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service I received as her pricing was such a great value. She was one of the least expensive calligraphers I researched and priced out.
Angela matched the envelopes with the font of our invitations perfectly and had them back to me as promised in just a few days.
Angela is truly a pleasure to work with. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela was so sweet and awesome to work with! We were in a time crunch to get our invitations out, and she addressed 300 invitations and got them back to us within one week! We were even able to pick up part of the invitations that were already addressed a couple of days early, so that we were could get our out-of-state guest's invitations out asap. She always put a smile to my face when talking to her, and was EXTREMELY flexible and amazing! Also, her prices are way more affordable than anyone else in the DFW!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Angela was wonderful to work with. She had everything done within a week and the envelopes look stunning. She brought several samples and let me choose which I likes best. She also knew exactly how each should be addressed, including the inside envelope. I will use her for any invitations I need in the future, not just wedding. It adds a very personal touch to your event at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Vicki, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I could not recommend Calligraphy by Angela more highly! Angela is prompt in her responses and flexible to meet up to drop-off/pick-up envelopes. I had her do 140 inner and outer envelopes, which I dropped off on a Friday and was ready to pick-up that Tuesday. She is incredibly sweet and amenable to any and all special requests. I had extra addresses I needed to add at the last minute, and she was able to get those done with the original order. Her work is gorgeous, and that extra touch is something that my guests have given me incredibly positive feedback on! She is also incredibly reasonably priced, which with how expensive weddings are, was a huge bonus. My future mother-in-law loved our wedding envelopes so much, she is using Angela to write out the rehearsal dinner invitations!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Angela was awesome. She does beautiful work at reasonable prices. She is so sweet to work with and her turn around time was unbelievable. She addressed the invitations for my daughters wedding as well as the escort cards. I highly recommend her for your addressing needs

Profile Picture MINDY, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Angela for our save-the-date envelopes and I am ecstatic with the results! She was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive. When we had some last minute addresses come in, she seamlessly worked with us to address more envelopes. She had all of them addressed in less than a week! The writing is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we used Calligraphy by Angela.

Profile Picture Sakina, 5/23/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Not only was Angela very reasonably priced ($1 per envelope!) and fast (less than 1 week for 150 envelopes), but they look AWESOME! She was very responsive and very easy to work with. Well worth every penny! Don't waste your money going to someone more expensive

Profile Picture katherine, 1/3/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela was great to work with! I needed my invitations addressed asap and she was able to do them all done in a day and a half! Her work is beautiful and she has so many options to match your invitation fonts.

Profile Picture linda, 11/23/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela’s work was amazing, and she is such a sweet person to be able to interact with. I was more than pleased with my envelopes, and I am quite excited for her to do the escort cards and other signs for me. She is very professional, open to modifications/suggestions, provides quick communication and is fast. Please note that her samples on her website do not do her justice. During our first meeting she brought over 30 envelop samples. It was extremely hard to choose one design. Her samples ranged from cursive to print and traditional to modern (and most everything in between). Honestly, I think she could do anything. The sample I picked matched perfectly to my finished product.

Profile Picture lori, 10/26/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute pleasure working with Angela. She was very quick to respond to any of my questions and when it was time to address the envelopes she had a very quick turnaround and the lettering was so beautiful! She is the sweetest vendor I have worked with through our wedding and she made everything so easy. I will definitely be asking her to write our escort cards and signs.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Angela came highly recommended to me. She is very reasonable and had beautiful samples that she provided me when I sent her an email requesting more information. She was extremely flexible when we were trying to find a day to meet up for her to address my wedding invitations. I requested a special calligraphy font to match the font in the invitation itself. She matched it beautifully. Angela had all 180+ invitations address in 24 hours!!! Unbelievable!!! Not only were they perfectly addressed but she didn't use any of the extra envelopes we provided her in case of a simple human mistake. She is great at what she does and would definitely use her again for other events!Shes the BEST!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/14/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations. Not only is it affordable, but she is very professional and very sweet. She did an amazing job and she had our invitations back to us the next day! She was also very accommodating when we needed 4 more invitations a week later. She is fabulous and we are glad to have found her!

Profile Picture Charbel, 9/7/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Angela did a wonderful job on my wedding invitations! Not only were they beautiful, she returned over 200 envelopes within 3 days. She was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Grace, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Not only is Angela's calligraphy gorgeous, she is also a very sweet lady! She was willing to meet up with me briefly when I accidentally left a few guests off the address list, and she was very flexible with her meeting schedule. AMAZING service!

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/24/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Angela is a hidden treasure in Dallas. I am glad that I enlisted her services for my wedding announcement needs. She took the work out of my success. Addressing my announcements was one less item that I had to worry about. I could focus on more important items like actual wedding planning. Angela is very professional and her turnaround is quick. I would definitely recommend her services. Without reservations, I plan to utilize her services soon.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perfect score--she was so kind and fun to work with and her caligraphy on invitations was great. We got so many positive comments from guests. Her accuracy was amazing.

Profile Picture Janell, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was incredibly impressed with Angela. Our 80 envelopes were addressed and ready to go the very next day, and we've gotten tons of compliments on how great our invites looked!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I didn't think I could afford true calligraphy after calling around Dallas. Luckily, a Hallmark store recommended Angela! 150 inner and outer envelopes were complete within 4 days and they are more than amazing. Her talent adds such an elegant touch to the invitations. Angela was more than professional, kind and accommodating. I could have never asked for more! Thank you Angela!!

Profile Picture Natalie , 9/24/09, 1 Review