Dallas, TX 75254 Map · Phone number

About Fingerprint Designs

Fingerprint Designs was conceived to satisfy the needs of the discerning bride looking for truly unique, custom and beautiful wedding stationery using the best printing methods available - affordably. I strive to tailor each design perfectly to match each couple's personality, decor and event details to perfection. Nothing less will do.

With over 15 years of graphic design, illustration, copywriting and photography experience, I bring a whole slew of skills to the table to meet your needs. From illustrating the perfect monogram, filigree or map of your day's events, to designing the invitation suite you've always dreamed of sending to your treasured guests - I will not only meet your expectations, I will exceed them.

Take a look through my portfolio, or better yet, gather your ideas and contact me today to have your complimentary consultation to see what I can do for you!

Follow Fingerprint Designs on

Modern marble table numbers to match the marble suite
img2234
Traditional, photo-based save the date with a map on the reverse side
Traditional, photo-based save the date with a map on the reverse side
Traditional sunflower and navy blue wedding invitation suite with custom illustration
Formal wedding program and cocktail napkins with custom illustrated monogram
Formal wedding program and cocktail napkins with custom illustrated monogram
Gold foil, custom illustrated wedding invitation suite (not pictured: thank you notes)
Letterpress personal stationery
susielp
img2219blur

13 Reviews for Fingerprint Designs

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

Molly was absolutely fabulous! She worked me on exactly what I wanted and was always willing to make any adjustments I needed. When I say she made me custom invitations, I mean just that. She completely customized exactly what I always wanted my wedding invitations to look like. This also means no other bride will ever have the same initiations we created!! Without disparaging the website mass productions I can only say the personal touch and convenience of dealing with a real life person made all the difference while still being super competitive in pricing. I highly recommend!!

Natalia · Married on 11/12/2016

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Molly on my invitation suite. Even though, I live in Minneapolis and she in Dallas, she provided impeccable and personalized customer service, from beginning to end. Molly was so helpful in helping me define my ultimate vision for my invitations. She is an amazing artist and was able to deliver an end product that was far beyond what I could have ever imagined. Molly was attentive to detail, responsive to all forms of communication, receptive to feedback and had great ideas. Molly made this part of my wedding planning so much fun. Molly clearly loves what she does as it shows in her enthusiasm and most importantly in her creative work!

Amy · Married on 07/22/2016

There aren't enough words to describe just how wonderful Molly is to work with...but that won't deter me from trying! I was referred to Molly by a dear friend when my fiancee and I were actively searching for someone to design our wedding invitations. Within moments of setting up a time to meet with Molly I had a very good feeling. After talking with her for about 5 minutes I knew that she was going to be the perfect person! We knew we wanted our invitations to be of high quality, reflect our personalities, and be full of color, fun, and elegance. Molly carefully listened to our thoughts and likes/dislikes and immediately went to work coming up with so many options for us to consider. She worked tirelessly to find the perfect design that we both fell in love with. Molly provided the most professional, perfect, and impeccable service that I've ever encountered. She went above and beyond for us more times than I can count. I felt as though I could reach out to her 24/7 and no questions was ever too out of order. She always answered in a timely manner each and every time I contacted her. I came to enjoy our chats over email and I now consider her a dear friend! I was far from an easy-to-please bride as I love the creative process and usually wanted to see what "this" or "that" would look like. Molly made all of the changes and always had suggestions and ideas to help me think outside of the box. Molly was with us every step of the way. Not only did she put our minds at ease she offered her advice on so many other non-invitation related questions. I jokingly referred to her as our wedding planner! Don't be shy about asking Molly any question; she will give you her honest opinion, will never steer you astray, and will do all she can to resolve any issue or problem. Plus, she is a treasure trove of information, whether it be for on-trend decor ideas or who to go for the best cake-Molly is in the know! Call Molly FIRST for all of your design needs!!! She is fabulous!!!!!

Award

Fingerprint Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Invited Paperie
    Invited Paperie Wedding Invitations

Stationers have to partner together sometimes to make a client's dream come true! Fingerprint Designs has become this kind of partner for me! Molly is quick-to-respond; communicates clearly and frequently; has competitive pricing; and produces INCREDIBLE creative work! I'm proud to have her as a vendor partner and look forward to working together more!

• Monica's Event Management and Design
    Monica's Event Management and Design Wedding Planners

Molly with Fingerprint Designs is truly a gifted and beautiful designer! I had a consultation with Molly and felt like I had known this wonderful person my entire life! I felt at ease and was able to describe what I wanted and she got it!! When I was up in the air on something Molly was able to give me valuable direction! Her love, compassion and respect for the client are just a few of her many wonderful qualities. I send my Brides and Clients Only to Finger Print Designs because I know that their Invitation Dreams and Desires for their Special Day will be Created. Molly also designs those special touches that set your wedding day apart from others, menus, placement cards, napkins, Thank You Cards, etc. The creations she does are custom, one of Kind, what a great way to announce to family and friends Your Special Day!

• Slate Venue
    Slate Venue Banquet Halls

Molly with Fingerprint Designs - the only Graphic Designer I trust for my clients! I know that Molly will make sure my client's feel like they are number one in her eyes! Invitations, stationary, menu, ceremony programs, thank you cards, etc. She can handle any number of needs my client's may have. Her Professionalism, attention to detail as well as attentiveness to their desire is what makes Molly Supreme in her field. Her creativeness without loosing site of what the client is wanting is why I only refer Fingerprint Designs! Best of the Best! Creative and Unique Design for our Clients!!!

• Dallas, TX 75254 See on map