230 E Hunt St, McKinney, TX 75069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About CW Designs

At CW Designs, we understand that when it comes to your wedding, you want your guests to feel an overwhelming sense of your individual spirit, style, and personality. It’s important to us that your special day is representative of you and your relationship, so we will meet with you to make sure your heart is captured in every detail, whether that is traditional, whimsical, or has a bit of an edge. We understand that communication is key, so we vow to listen closely and help you manifest your vision through custom invites, maps, canvases, totes, luggage tags, and almost any other collateral you can think of. Even if you have an idea of what you want, but are having difficulty expressing it, we will work with you closely to help you arrive wherever your imagination takes you. Our consultation will lead you to the wedding you’ve always envisioned, and our one-of-a-kind design will create an overall tone and feel that is as memorable, and stylish as you.

Let us help you have the day you always dreamed of, with the special touches that make your wedding unique and life special. After all, that’s what it’s all about!

cw designs map chick blue small 01 51 736600

38 Reviews for CW Designs

CW Designs 1
CW Designs 2

Taylor · Getting married on 11/16/2024

Carol is very helpful. I had to print invitations last second and she had them to me by the next week. Her designs are beautiful and if you pick one she already has it’s pretty affordable! She also offers custom designs and more! I’ll definitley be a returning customer for my save the dates and wedding invitations!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    CW Designs 3
  • W

Wafaa Afkir · Getting married on 08/01/2024

an incredibly Carol is a talented designer with a great eye for details.

Carol is an incredibly talented designer with a great eye for details! Since we started collaborating with her we realized that our maps have never looked beautiful and neat. Carol has an innate ability to truly understand her clients' needs and transform this vision into a reality that is truly unique and exceptional.
    On top of her creative talent, Carol is a truly wonderful person to work with. She is professional, organized, patient- did I say highly qualified! Carol will go to great lengths to make sure that her clients are beyond satisfied with the final design and it is with great pleasure that I recommend her for your projects.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Mary O'doherty · Married on 02/19/2019

I'd give 7 STARS if I could!

Carol helped me design the maps for my forthcoming Guide book and was incredibly helpful, flexible, communicative and patient throughout the process. They've developed a clear & efficient process and are an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/19/2019

CW Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! Can not wait to see your book and photograph it to show the world! I feel I gained a friend in this process! You are so talented! Can't wait to see!

CW Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 123