CW Designs Reviews

36 | McKinney, TX

36 Reviews for CW Designs

36 CW Designs Reviews

Taylor · Getting married on 11/16/2024

Carol is very helpful. I had to print invitations last second and she had them to me by the next week. Her designs are beautiful and if you pick one she already has it’s pretty affordable! She also offers custom designs and more! I’ll definitley be a returning customer for my save the dates and wedding invitations!

CW Designs 1
  • Carol

Carol Kennelly · Married on 11/09/2018

Carol was so fun to work with and creates beautiful maps!

I connected with Carol to design maps of Austin, TX for the welcome bags for our son & daughter-in-laws wedding, she did a perfect, beautiful, fun map AND did everything I asked her to do! Carol really listens to what you want and makes it happen! Everyone loved their fun map in their welcome bag!

Lucy · Married on 11/03/2018

Carol is the best! So easy to work with and such a creative hand at designing!! Thank you for making my bridal party announcements super special!!

Sharon · Married on 10/15/2018

Carol with CW designs was easy to work. I had them create a custom map for an upcoming corporate event and it turned out awesome! It will make a great keepsake for the group! I would definitely work with Carol and CW designs again!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2018

Carol was an absolute pleasure to work with, I cannot recommend CW designs any more. The map she created for our destination wedding was TO DIE FOR and people absolutely loved it! Carol has great taste and was able to make beautiful wedding programs, menus & signs that correspond with our theme. She also came up with an awesome logo that we used on Thank you notes, Koozies and Luggage tags. The paper quality she used was great, everything was great quality. Carol is very professional, easy to work with and was very patient with my endless changes. Highly recommended!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

arrived quickly and were perfect for our wedding! the guests loved them!!!

CW Designs 2

Cyndi · Married on 05/26/2018

I used CW Designs for numerous items for my daughter’s wedding. Everything came out beautiful and perfect. Great to work with!

Laura · Married on 05/04/2018

I contacted Carol to have her make customized maps of Newport for my save the dates. It was such a pleasure to work with Carol. She promptly returned each message or question and within days I had a beautiful proof with all the details I asked for. I couldn't be happier to receive my save the dates and can't wait to send them out. They are the perfect!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing Graphics and Collaboration!

I am so happy that we worked with Carol. Carol created logos for our wedding, as well as cocktail napkins, programs, menus, itinerary and a custom map. I really wanted to blend the art deco and bright vibes of Plam Springs and she made my vision come true!! I feel very lucky to have found her!!

Marcie · Married on 04/01/2018

The Map Chick was fantastic! Thank you!

Nelda · Married on 02/25/2018

Exceptional talent and so easy to work with. Love our London-themed Itinerary cards!

Jeanine · Married on 12/02/2017

Great customer service and we loved the product, thank you!!!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I have always felt that invitations are like a first impression and really set the tone for your wedding. Carol was incredible to work with and created a wedding invitation and custom map that we were excited and proud to send to our guests. We have received the sweetest messages from people since the invitations went out. People have said: "The invitation was probably the prettiest invitation I have ever received." and "It's probably the most stunning wedding invitation I've ever seen."

If you want an amazing invitation for your guests, and a fabulous customized map for a special touch, CW Designs is the one to go with.

Pamela · Married on 10/07/2017

Carol was an absolute dream to work with. Not only is she a talented designer who produced beautiful invitations for our wedding, she also made the process so stress free. Our invitations are stunning and exceeded our expectations. We're so happy that we decided to go with CW-Designs and I always recommend them to every couple I know who are planning a wedding!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

Carol went over and beyond with her expertise of everything printable. We are so happy with the invites, signs, totes and favors. I loved the fact she is local for us in downtown McKinney which made meetings very convenient.

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

CW Designs did an amazing job!! Carol is really nice and was able to do everything I asked for. She did my save the dates, invitations, and programs. All 3 things were beautiful, and we had so many compliments. I would recommend her to anyone. She was very easy to work with and all my items were ready in an appropriate amount of time.

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

CW Designs was a perfect fit for our wedding invitations! We had many "needs" and Carol met them all! Our invitations were elegant professional, fun, timely, AND affordable! The CW design team even went the extra mile by mailing them on my behalf!

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Carol designed all of our paper products for our April 2017 Miami Beach wedding, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Our Miami art deco save the dates, tropical invitation suite, and photo thank you cards were all beautiful! She also designed our menu cards, wedding programs, map/itinerary for guests, and welcome box stickers. Everything was coordinated and meticulously designed. As an attorney, I am extremely detail oriented and can be overly picky -- and Carol was ALWAYS willing to make whatever changes I requested. She is extremely patient, responsive, and a TRUE DELIGHT to work with. Her prices are very fair (especially for custom work) and the quality of the printed product is excellent. I have already recommended her to my friends and hope I can work with her on another event sometime soon! Thank you Carol!!!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Carol did a wonderful job with our customized map and itinerary for our upcoming wedding weekend. She is attentive, prompt and pays great attention to detail! I highly recommend her company!

Charidy · Married on 03/18/2017

I was extremely satisified with the invitations that I received and will work with this vendor each time I am doing a location themed invite. She's extremely professional, easy to work with and is willing to get your vision right.

Aimee · Married on 11/10/2016

Carol created a completely custom item for me. She was easy to work with, responsive and very talented. It made for an amazing one of a kind gift. I highly recommend her!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/24/2016

Professional Treatment and Beautiful Designs

This a great company that was able to get me exactly what I needed in the time that I needed. I was also a little demanding (not on purpose, but I was freaking out about timing) and I received nothing but the most professional and kindest treatment. That alone is worth a lot given that you don't mean to be rude but at the same time, a lot depends on your order (for me, it was getting bridal shower invites out on time). Beautiful designs and professional treatment is what you will get here!

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

I was thoroughly impressed with Carol's professionalism at every stage of designing, ordering and shipping the custom maps that she made for my wedding. She provided very clear instructions and a survey for incorporating specific locations, color schemes, text for our itinerary, map symbols and scale so we were able to establish our vision with her in our first exchange and create an excellent proof. I was then impressed with her prompt responses when I decided to make adjustments to the text and map information. She typically replied with a refined proof within an hour. So, I always felt that she was addressing my concerns. She was able to develop an excellent product on short notice too! I decided last minute that I wanted to provide my wedding guests with maps. It only took her two weeks from our first exchange to receiving the maps at my doorstep. When I got them I was also impressed at the careful packaging. The maps were stacked and wrapped in a vacuum sealed plastic wrap, then wrapped in bubble wrap. Overall, I couldn't be happier!

Stefanie · Married on 09/10/2016

If you are looking for a partner to work with for your wedding invitations or RSVPs, look no further. Working with Carol was a pleasure! Her design portfolio is excellent if you want to select something that already exists or ask her to create something completely unique. She is listens to what you are looking to create and then does so quickly and quickly and quite reasonably. I would recommend her to friends or work with her again in the future for another occassion. Thanks Carol!

Nick · Married on 08/06/2016

Carol did a fantastic job on my wedding map. My map was meant to be more of a guide than a decoration and she was able to make it both. I had over 40 locations that spread across a 12" x 20" map. A little more complex than most I see and Carol made it happen. She is truly the map expert in this industry. After hiring her she had a draft to me in a few days and a final in another few days. Overall a two week project. Great timing for the amount of work that was involved.