29 Reviews for CW Designs

Save the Dates (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)
29 CW Designs Reviews

Carol is very helpful. I had to print invitations last second and she had them to me by the next week. Her designs are beautiful and if you pick one she already has it’s pretty affordable! She also offers custom designs and more! I’ll definitley be a returning customer for my save the dates and wedding invitations!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/16/24, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Carol is the best! So easy to work with and such a creative hand at designing!! Thank you for making my bridal party announcements super special!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I contacted Carol to have her make customized maps of Newport for my save the dates. It was such a pleasure to work with Carol. She promptly returned each message or question and within days I had a beautiful proof with all the details I asked for. I couldn't be happier to receive my save the dates and can't wait to send them out. They are the perfect!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Carol designs beautiful maps and helped make our save the date creative and unique.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Map Chick was fantastic! Thank you!

Profile Picture Marcie, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ordered a custom map which turned out great! Carol was VERY responsive and everything was completed in just a couple days. She created it much faster then I expected and that was a really nice change. The maps are expensive, but such a cute way to make a memory. Very happy with my map and the process!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Exceptional talent and so easy to work with. Love our London-themed Itinerary cards!

Profile Picture Nelda, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great customer service and we loved the product, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I have always felt that invitations are like a first impression and really set the tone for your wedding. Carol was incredible to work with and created a wedding invitation and custom map that we were excited and proud to send to our guests. We have received the sweetest messages from people since the invitations went out. People have said: "The invitation was probably the prettiest invitation I have ever received." and "It's probably the most stunning wedding invitation I've ever seen."

If you want an amazing invitation for your guests, and a fabulous customized map for a special touch, CW Designs is the one to go with.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Carol was an absolute dream to work with. Not only is she a talented designer who produced beautiful invitations for our wedding, she also made the process so stress free. Our invitations are stunning and exceeded our expectations. We're so happy that we decided to go with CW-Designs and I always recommend them to every couple I know who are planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations to my daughter's wedding were beautiful and elegant! !!! I would highly recommend Carol! She custom made our belly bands and the bands were the extra touch that really made our invitations!! She is also helped tremendously with the lay-out of invitation. She also makes really charming maps for your event! Be sure to check her out! She is located in charming downtown McKinney and definitely worth the drive!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Carol went over and beyond with her expertise of everything printable. We are so happy with the invites, signs, totes and favors. I loved the fact she is local for us in downtown McKinney which made meetings very convenient.

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

CW Designs did an amazing job!! Carol is really nice and was able to do everything I asked for. She did my save the dates, invitations, and programs. All 3 things were beautiful, and we had so many compliments. I would recommend her to anyone. She was very easy to work with and all my items were ready in an appropriate amount of time.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing

CW Designs was a perfect fit for our wedding invitations! We had many "needs" and Carol met them all! Our invitations were elegant professional, fun, timely, AND affordable! The CW design team even went the extra mile by mailing them on my behalf!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Carol did a wonderful job with our customized map and itinerary for our upcoming wedding weekend. She is attentive, prompt and pays great attention to detail! I highly recommend her company!

Profile Picture User7491651, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Carol designed all of our paper products for our April 2017 Miami Beach wedding, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Our Miami art deco save the dates, tropical invitation suite, and photo thank you cards were all beautiful! She also designed our menu cards, wedding programs, map/itinerary for guests, and welcome box stickers. Everything was coordinated and meticulously designed. As an attorney, I am extremely detail oriented and can be overly picky -- and Carol was ALWAYS willing to make whatever changes I requested. She is extremely patient, responsive, and a TRUE DELIGHT to work with. Her prices are very fair (especially for custom work) and the quality of the printed product is excellent. I have already recommended her to my friends and hope I can work with her on another event sometime soon! Thank you Carol!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was extremely satisified with the invitations that I received and will work with this vendor each time I am doing a location themed invite. She's extremely professional, easy to work with and is willing to get your vision right.

Profile Picture User7779199, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Carol created a completely custom item for me. She was easy to work with, responsive and very talented. It made for an amazing one of a kind gift. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was thoroughly impressed with Carol's professionalism at every stage of designing, ordering and shipping the custom maps that she made for my wedding. She provided very clear instructions and a survey for incorporating specific locations, color schemes, text for our itinerary, map symbols and scale so we were able to establish our vision with her in our first exchange and create an excellent proof. I was then impressed with her prompt responses when I decided to make adjustments to the text and map information. She typically replied with a refined proof within an hour. So, I always felt that she was addressing my concerns. She was able to develop an excellent product on short notice too! I decided last minute that I wanted to provide my wedding guests with maps. It only took her two weeks from our first exchange to receiving the maps at my doorstep. When I got them I was also impressed at the careful packaging. The maps were stacked and wrapped in a vacuum sealed plastic wrap, then wrapped in bubble wrap. Overall, I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Erin , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Programs

If you are looking for a partner to work with for your wedding invitations or RSVPs, look no further. Working with Carol was a pleasure! Her design portfolio is excellent if you want to select something that already exists or ask her to create something completely unique. She is listens to what you are looking to create and then does so quickly and quickly and quite reasonably. I would recommend her to friends or work with her again in the future for another occassion. Thanks Carol!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Carol did a fantastic job on my wedding map. My map was meant to be more of a guide than a decoration and she was able to make it both. I had over 40 locations that spread across a 12" x 20" map. A little more complex than most I see and Carol made it happen. She is truly the map expert in this industry. After hiring her she had a draft to me in a few days and a final in another few days. Overall a two week project. Great timing for the amount of work that was involved.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Carol is very easy to work with and does a fantastic job creating. This is the second "wedding map/itinerary" she's done for me. I wanted very specific drawings of our city, so I sent her photos and graphics and she did exactly what I wanted. She's a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough about Carol and the magic that is CW Designs! She did my rehearsal dinner invitations and welcome maps, but if I had it to do over again I would order every invitation, paper good, and favor from CW Designs. It would have made my wedding more beautiful, cheaper, and less of a hassle! I found her on Pinterest because there was an invitation I liked and I followed the bread crumbs to her. I ordered them through etsy and was so nervous because I had never used etsy before and had maybe 3 weeks before the event. At my request she actually called me and talked to me to make me feel better and hand addressed and mailed them because I had no time and was so stressed. They were a smashing success (gold foil on wood veneer for my Cowboy Cocktail rehearsal dinner - will post a pic when I get them back) all on time and SO BEAUTIFUL! They were such a success that I ended up ordering a bunch of maps to give to my out of town guests. My wedding was on 900 acres of endless activities and Carol was unfailingly patient with my thousands of notes and got me the most glorious maps unbelievably fast. Thank you Carol, I'm ordering all invitations through you from now on!

Profile Picture User5303036, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations

I loved working with Carol! Her creativity and professional services were great. She created labels, door hangers and maps that made our welcome bag super special and memorable!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

All our wedding guests were impressed by the paperwork. It was Carol`s creative and artistic approach that made this part of our wedding very special. Although we are from Germany and the wedding took place in italy she managed to visualize our ideas and to set up the perfect design for the invitations, menu and seating cards etc. within short time.

Profile Picture Antonia, 10/11/15, 1 Review