The Left Handed Calligrapher

The Left Handed Calligrapher

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Left Handed Calligrapher

custom hand lettering
Calligraphy for your everyday needs to your formal events. Providing elegant and whimsical hand lettering for every occasion, we wanted the font options to be endless; whether chosen from what is shown in the portfolio, custom matched to your invitations or designed from a magazine cutout.  Quick turn around and available for rush orders at reasonable pricing.  No job is too small or too large. My goal is to help you set the stage for the occasion by creating a stunning impression your recipients will not soon forget. Send an e-mail or give a call and we are happy to help you!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow The Left Handed Calligrapher on

36 Reviews for The Left Handed Calligrapher

Words cannot describe how beautiful the invitations, place cards, menu cards, and escort cards were, and how easy and wonderful Nicole was to work with! I would recommend her to anyone (and everyone) --- great price, stunning quality, and very timely!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole!! Her work is ridiculously gorgeous and creative, she was super responsive, and the turnaround time was very fast. Additionally, her pricing is extremely reasonable, especially in light of the amazing work. Calligraphy was low on my priority list, but these envelopes turned into one of my most favorite things about the wedding so far! Also, I do not live anywhere near Texas, but Nicole made the process entirely painless and great. If you are trying to decide if you need calligraphy, or who to go with....definitely pick the Left Handed Calligrapher!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Denise, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Nichole does beautiful work. She saved me when I thought it was too late to get a calligrapher. I was going to try and address the envelopes myself - big mistake. She gave my invitations the finishing touch they needed to look truly elegant. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the whole invitation suite was and I know it had a lot to do with the calligraphy.

I highly recommend The Left Handed Calligrapher!

Profile Picture Lesley, 3/25/12, 5 Reviews

Shipping
Thermography
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicole, of the Left Handed Calligrapher is a pleasure to work with! Her designs are beautiful, her response time is quick, and the results are nothing short of stunning. Even with a large order & short window, she came through with flying colors! My bride is beyond thrilled with the results. I cannot wait to work with Nicole again in the future!

Nicole with The Left Handed Calligrapher has the most beautiful hand writing I have ever seen. Not only is she truly talented, but also business savvy and kind-hearted. She cares about the entire process and outcome of each piece of stationary she touches and every project is well thought out. I recommend The Left Handed Calligraphy to anyone looking to make a great impression with their stationary!

Nicole with The Left Handed Calligrapher is truly talented and her work is amazing! Top Dallas/Fort Worth wedding professionals think so, too! She was recently hand selected to be THE Calligrapher for a huge event featuring Preston Bailey at The Cresent! She is fun, bubbly, always excited to take on a new project and someone who really loves what she does. We keep a book of her designs at Circle Park and recommend her to our brides inquiring about calligrapher. You will love working with her...we do!

Events