Circle Park Bridal Boutique

Addison, TX View map Visit website

Circle Park Bridal Boutique is a local family owned and operated wedding dress boutique that opened its doors September 5th, 2007 to create a friendly and beautiful environment for each bride to make memories that will last a lifetime. Circle Park Bridal is a bridal shop focused on helping brides prepare for one of life's biggest celebrations.

We are known for our amazing selection of wedding dresses in all styles and price points. If you are a couture bride we have what you need in our couture collections and Circle Park Bridal Exclusive Designers. Our gowns prices range up to $7,000, but do not worry if you are a bride on a budget - we can meet your needs with special selections under $1000. Our average price point for bridal gowns fall between $1,200-2,000.

We offer all aspects of bridal attire, from wedding dresses to bridesmaids dresses, veils, jewelry, bridal accessories and more. We have amazing custom-made hairpieces and jewelry. We carry a wide variety of beautiful social occasion dresses for bridesmaids, rehearsal dinners, or any other social event. You’ll also find a selection of wedding gifts for the bride and attendants.

When you visit our boutique expect to see a notable difference in attitude, service, and friendliness. Prepare to be welcomed and treated with respect no matter what your budget. When you come in expect to be greeted with a smile. Our stylists not only love fashion but they love brides and helping each one realize their own unique bridal vision.

Store Hours:

Mon - Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

Thursday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (after 6pm by appointment only)

Friday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Sunday: Closed

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Getting married on 11/14/2022

Great consultant!

Absolutely loved my experience here! Megan was a great consultant especially for my first visit. I had a general idea of what I was looking for and let Megan know. She started with 5 dresses and we went from there! She listened to what I was saying I liked/disliked about each dress and I ended up finding the dress I wanted in that first session! Would definitely recommend this salon, specifically my consultant Megan, to other brides looking for their dress! Good luck!

Circle Park Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kimberly- We are so glad we could help! Meghan had a great time helping you out and we can't wait to see pictures of your big day!
  • Jennaalord
    Jenna L. Married on 10/11/2020

Highly recommend this bridal boutique!

My Mom and I went to Circle Park bridal about a year out from wedding day, thinking "we'll just look" - and sure enough, I ended up saying YES to the dress about 30 minutes into the consultation! The stylist and her assistant asked me what our budget was, what style I was looking for, and got an idea of what I liked before pulling dresses. They had probably 7 dresses pulled for me to try, and maybe 5 dresses in, I cried. I knew it was the one and that was it!!! It seemed too good to be true, it all happened so fast, but everyone was reassuring and positive and I ended up with the absolute PERFECT dress for ME. They also have a super handy portal where you can view your dress style, measurements, and make payments on your dress very easily. They are very professional and organized and make sure to alert you via email, text, and phone when your wedding dress arrives - such a special moment!!! My dress was so unique and just my style. Looking back on wedding day, I am beyond thankful that Circle Park helped me feel my best on the most special day of my life! Thank you to the kind, positive, and encouraging staff!

Circle Park Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our boutique! We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and so honored to hear about your experience during your appointment! It brings us joy to play a small part in your big day, thank you for choosing Circle Park Bridal!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 10/09/2020

All I hoped for

We were lucky enough to work with Hope as our stylist. The store is a dream and everything a girl would dream of, but the customer service we received from Hope went above and beyond. I highly recommend going on a weekday if possible, our second appointment on a Saturday was a bit more hectic, but luckily it was just to confirm my dress choice. Our first appointment during the week, Hope helped me narrowed in on what I was looking for and I ultimately was able find my dream dress.

Circle Park Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our boutique! We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and so honored to hear about your experience! It brings us joy to play a small part in your big day, thank you for choosing Circle Park Bridal! Hope was very happy to hear all the encouragement, she sends her best wishes to you and your groom!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alycia & Kevin
    54 photos · 07/04/2021

Ambiance Entertainment Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

This team is definitely one of the nicest, most approachable, detail oriented, and professional team that will help your wedding be a huge success! (Keep it up, Ladies!)

bridal blooms & creations bridal blooms & creations Wedding Florists

Circle Park Bridal is my favorite all time bridal store. Not only is it fun to go into with lot of Beautiful dresses and assessors, but the staff is so helpful in assisting you. It is a feel good bridal salon.

Frisco Venues Frisco Venues Historic Weddings

Andrea and Circle Park Bridal were part of our Bridal Show in 2011. Their booth and wedding attire were stunning. We know that our brides that have booked their wedding with us will love working with Andrea.

6432 Mapleshade Lane Addison, TX, 75252
972-503-9200

Mondays 11am-6pm; Tuesdays 11am-6pm; Wednesdays 11am-6pm; Thursdays 1pm-6pm; Fridays 11am-6pm; Saturdays 10am-5pm (appointments recommended on Saturdays but walkins accepted on a first come first serve basis) Check website for updated hours regarding holidays and vacations!
Location of (Circle Park Bridal Boutique)
6432 Mapleshade Lane Dallas, TX, 75252

Mondays 11am-6pm; Tuesdays 11am-6pm; Wednesdays 11am-6pm; Thursdays 1pm-6pm; Fridays 11am-6pm; Saturdays 10am-5pm (appointments recommended on Saturdays but walk-ins accepted on a first come first serve basis) Check website for updated hours regarding holidays and vacations!

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding