$5,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Grit + Gold LLC

A Boutique Approach to Refined Wedding Planning and Creative Design.

Born and bred in Texas, Lottie has deep Southern roots. Owner and creator of all that is Grit + Gold, Lottie has worked for years honing her design look and defining her planning style. Studying art and design at the University of North Texas, Lottie approaches the event process by meshing artistic style with master organization. “I want to create an environment where clients can appreciate being inspired. It’s more than just one day, it’s a lifestyle, a journey”. With a background in event management, Grit + Gold can provide creative direction, logistical management, decor sourcing, vendor curation, destination scouting, styling, photo shoot direction, consulting, and more.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Referrals (2)
Budget Analysis (1)

Lottie Fowler, owner of Grit + Gold, choreographed our wedding and designed such a beautiful wedding-scape that even the heavens had to cry a little bit the morning of the day of celebration. A year prior when we had first met her, we knew instantly that she was the one for us! When we began discussing our vision, her excitement and enthusiasm made it seem as if she had already somehow been inside our minds and carved every crazy detail into sculpted fruition a million times before. A year later we too cried, with joy, as we danced into our reception, seeing everything we had dreamed of! Walls of flowers, florals everywhere, rentals of every imaginable kind, a band making the moment so real, crazy beautiful table settings, walls of linens wrapping up the ballroom like a secret present, insanely gorgeous lighting, an illuminated solid white dance floor, specialty artisans memorializing the day on canvas, food selections, cake selections, wine selections, car and transportation services, specialty selections, photography and videographer selections, anything and everything imaginable...she had done it all! Lottie Fowler and Grit + Gold are not just rising stars in their industry, they are bright lights waiting to illuminate you and your partner on your grand day in shimmering elegance and sheer perfection! Just hire them and don't even think about it.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Lottie brought every vision of mine to life. Most beautiful event I’ve ever attended!

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lottie Fowler has got it going on. I interviewed 7 different Wedding Planners before finally finding Lottie and I can not be more thankful! She is professional yet so friendly, creative and inspirational, respectful of your time, money and opinions and can throw one heck of a party!
Lottie helped us take a plot of land on our families ranch and build the most beautiful environment from the ground up. She truly transformed the space and handled everything from electrical placement to incorporating sweet family pieces into my set up. The week of my outdoor wedding the weather forecast changed from sunny and 75 to thunderstorms and hail ALL WEEK. As I entered my bridal meltdown 4 days before the wedding Lottie was at my side saving the day- coordinating with vendors, adding tents, addressing multiple plans just in case and keeping me calm telling me "its going to be beautiful, your going to get married, the rain will not stop us!" If this wasn't enough, on our wedding day as we were ready to leave our get away car got lost on the ranch roads so Lottie pulled up her car placed our bags in it and saved the day with a sweet sacrifice. I can not say it enough, Grit + Gold was the MVP of my wedding planning season and one heck of a player on the wedding day. You can not go wrong with Grit + Gold, I wouldn't have changed my experience one bit. So much love to them!!!

Profile Picture Kimber, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Sarah and Chris - Dallas Arboretum

19 Photos

6 VIDEOS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Everyone at Grit + Gold have been just a delight to work with! We welcome them to Gather anytime :).

Seriously sweet weddings with fabulous style!

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

Couture Event's by Lottie work hard to make sure each client is given the attention they need to help create and style the wedding of their dreams. They work hard to personalize their events so that the wedding reflects the unique style and needs of the couple. Give them a call and let them take your ideas and make them come to life.

Lottie's service is in a class of its own. She is a true leader and a pleasure to work with.

191 PROS I KNOW

Events

2060 Kenley St, Fort Worth, TX 76107   See On Map
214-223-3866 (phone)
M-F 10-2pm or by appointment!