509 N Winnetka Ave. #200, Dallas, TX 75208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Grit + Gold LLC

“Intentional events for a discerning clientele.”

Grit & Gold approaches the design + planning process in a way that creates functionality, simplicity, and beauty. From acting as creative director, to finding the perfect vendor pairings, to managing all the large scale logistics, our hands are in every little detail. Since 2008, Grit & Gold has executed hundreds of seamless events from our Texas home base and beyond. Drawing upon inspiration from nature, fashion, art, history and culture, we will develop thoughtful details that will set your event apart. Grit & Gold embraces your ideas, your taste, your vision…and develop them into a fresh and unique interpretation.

Follow Grit + Gold LLC on

Grit & Gold Event Co.
austin wedding planner grit and gold villa del lago charla storey destination wedding08 51 113603 1557071326

• Videos 2

Grit + Gold LLC 5
Grit + Gold LLC 6
Grit + Gold LLC 7

Karli · Married on 06/15/2019

I'm a wedding planner and designer based in DFW, and I hired Grit + Gold to manage the Month Of Coordination of my wedding in Vail, Colorado. I'm extremely logistically minded and detail oriented, and Lottie and her team made the last month leading up to my wedding a breeze. They confirmed details with all of my vendors and navigated me through any issues that I overlooked with amazing guidance and advice. They are so knowledgeable and have a wealth of experience that will ensure that you are well taken care of. The weekend of my wedding was an absolute dream and everything went perfectly down to the smallest detail, because of the Grit + Gold team. I didn't even notice the color of the napkins or the specialty dishware that I so carefully chose, because I was having too much fun with all of my guests enjoying the weekend! Lottie and team are a kickass group and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my big day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Wang · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you!

About harlf years ago when I was planning my destination wedding in los cabos, I had difficulties to keep my timeline on track and collecting all the losen parts to tie out the entire theme of my wedding. And at that time Lottie's website caught my attention. The quality of all her work profiles were consistent in high quality, and she got not a lot but perfect reviews. I decided to work with her after we got on a phone call. And later on I realized it was the best decision I could make for my wedding planning. First of all, which is the most import quality for me is that Lottie has absolutely beautiful taste for classy and sophistic weddings. If you are looking for this kind of style, she is the right choice. What's completes her excellent work is that she is extremely organized and responsive. Although we only had one meeting in person, I never doubt that lottie would do the right thing to take care of the planning. She always replied my email and text right away, or let us know her plan ahead of time if she would be tied up with events. And she created a spreadsheet to specify all important details including timeline, seating charts, vendor contacts ect. Lottie even helped me had a phone call meeting with my florist to specify the exact color, name of the flowers and the decors we were going to use. Without her professionality it would be impossible to get the result anything close to what we had right now. And speaking of Jennifer, who designed our wedding gift and signing board, I had to say she is a real artist and delivers beautiful work beyond our expectations.

It was not until 6 months after I started my own wedding planning that I had a clear vision of the style I was looking for. I was hesitating at begining to bring planner on board for a lot of reasons. But right now looking at the end product I have to say it was never too late to work with the right person!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Grit + Gold LLC 8
    Grit + Gold LLC 9
    Grit + Gold LLC 10
    Grit + Gold LLC 11

Brian · Married on 07/01/2017

Lottie Fowler, owner of Grit + Gold, choreographed our wedding and designed such a beautiful wedding-scape that even the heavens had to cry a little bit the morning of the day of celebration. A year prior when we had first met her, we knew instantly that she was the one for us! When we began discussing our vision, her excitement and enthusiasm made it seem as if she had already somehow been inside our minds and carved every crazy detail into sculpted fruition a million times before. A year later we too cried, with joy, as we danced into our reception, seeing everything we had dreamed of! Walls of flowers, florals everywhere, rentals of every imaginable kind, a band making the moment so real, crazy beautiful table settings, walls of linens wrapping up the ballroom like a secret present, insanely gorgeous lighting, an illuminated solid white dance floor, specialty artisans memorializing the day on canvas, food selections, cake selections, wine selections, car and transportation services, specialty selections, photography and videographer selections, anything and everything imaginable...she had done it all! Lottie Fowler and Grit + Gold are not just rising stars in their industry, they are bright lights waiting to illuminate you and your partner on your grand day in shimmering elegance and sheer perfection! Just hire them and don't even think about it.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Grit + Gold LLC 16
    Grit + Gold LLC 17

Grit + Gold LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Gather in Downtown McKinney
    Gather in Downtown McKinney Banquet Halls

Everyone at Grit + Gold have been just a delight to work with! We welcome them to Gather anytime :).

• Ben Q. Photography
    Ben Q. Photography Wedding Photographers

Seriously sweet weddings with fabulous style!

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• 509 N Winnetka Ave. #200 Dallas, TX, 75208 See on map