4306 Sunbelt Dr, Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number

About Ben Q. Photography

Thanks for checking out Ben Q. Photography. We are husband and wife team, Ben + Chrys Q. We specialize in chic wedding photography.

Our style is fashion-inspired, editorial and high-end. We offer some of the most luxurious and beautifully-designed wedding albums - a real must-see in person! We can't wait to hear your love story and be there to capture the next chapters!

Ben + Chrys Q.

info@benqphotography.com

*Ben Q. Photography is based out of Dallas, Texas and is available for travel worldwide.

Follow Ben Q. Photography on

e9c7ae4a557015f7 1303998157657 cnacancunweddingbenq058
BenqLexKelly002

15 Reviews for Ben Q. Photography

Kelcie · Married on 11/05/2016

Ben and Chrys are an amazing team. They captured my engagements, bridals, and wedding. They were so fun and professional and very easy to contact. They were opened to all my unique ideas and had amazing ideas of their own and the images were absolutely beautiful. We had the best time working with them in all of our shoots. I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our big day.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Corley · Married on 10/15/2016

We trusted Ben and Chrys with one of the most important days in our (new) life together and they NAILED it. This husband and wife team is amazing - funny, charming, and crazy talented. They truly rock! My now-husband and I aren't extremely photogenic (hey, at least we can admit it) but Ben & Chrys made us look gooooood. They made us feel comfortable during the entire process, gave tips and advice, and were organized/proactive. I wasn't sure how the pics would turn out (again, not photogenic) but OH-MY-GOSH, I didn't know we could look that good! They take gorgeous pictures.. like seriously GORGEOUS. Everything looked a-ma-zing. They had the perfect balance of natural and flattering and truly captured our love.

Plus, they were SO organized, proactive, and on it! I'm a girl who loves planning and spreadsheets and they made me feel comfortable throughout the process. On the day of our wedding, they managed our wedding party which.. let me tell you.. isn't the easiest task. They took every single picture I could have wanted (two photographers is the way to go) and more!

The entire wedding process flies by but I will always treasure the pictures they took the most. We couldn't have asked for a better photography team! Cannot recommend Ben Q Photography enough!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/11/2015

ben q. photography did my bridal portraits, ceremony and reception. my experience with this little husband and wife duo was phenomenal! they were always very fast with responses and professional. the vendor where i took my bridal portraits was really late and unresponsive.... we were losing sun light, and they remained so positive and professional (while i freaked out), and we ended up getting really amazing pictures. my entire family loved them, it was so easy to be natural with them. their photos are timeless and really top notch, still getting comments on our pictures.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Award

Ben Q. Photography FAQ

• Something You
    Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with BenQ is always a unique pleasure...their artistic vision and attention to detail is never lost. Some of our favorite brides have chosen BenQ and we fall in love with their images over and over again!

• TC MAKEUP Studio
    TC MAKEUP Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Q's are absolutely amazing people who are so talented. They are as passionate about their clients, as they are their gift of photography. You will definitely be happy with the art of his eye, and what he is able to capture.

• Ebony Peoples Events & Design
    Ebony Peoples Events & Design Wedding Planners

Ben Q. Photography is such a creative and talented team! Their photos are timeless and the quality of their work is amazing! My clients are always in good hands with the Q's. I look forward to working with this dynamic duo again soon!

• 4306 Sunbelt Dr Addison, 75001 See on map