Bombay Photography

Irving, TX View map

Located at 320 Decker Dr., Las Colinas, Irving, Tx 75062, Bombayphotography is the experienced Indian wedding photographing company in Dallas/ Forth Worth area.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

3.9
    Krishan Married on 12/22/2012
    Bombay Photography did our photos & video. Our album came out perfect & they were very obliging when we requested additional mini albums for our parents. Service was fantastic & the quality was well worth it.
    Aman Married on 04/26/2012
    Aftab bhai is great and extremely professional with his work. Me and my wife both loved Aftab bhai's photography right from engagement session till Wedding reception. We would love to do business with them again in future.
    Sharada Married on 04/21/2012
    We really appreciate the excellent photography service you provided to us for our wedding festivities. Be it picking up my calls, returning the call, responding with accurate information, replying to emails, so on and so forth. All these traits are pretty much tangible to providing good service to customers and I commend you and your team for that.

You have a through professional approach and this is what sets you apart from the other photography service provider in DFW metroplex area. I do believe these services progress through referrals and we are happy to refer you to my friends and colleagues (We already did for one of my friend)

Again, wholeheartedly thank you for the service rendered and wish you and your team best times and success in your business.

Bombay Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. We strive to exceed our clients expectations.

We are Paperdolls We are Paperdolls Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Bombay as they filmed [Rajni and Cody] a beautiful Indian wedding. I was so impressed with him because as a hair (I was on hair duty this day as Shilpa was doing makeup) and makeup artist I had never had a photographer say she needs more blush or a darker lip because it is not coming through the way I think she would like on film.. I loved that! He had many tricks and helpful advice for the bride and for all of us. I would be most happy to work with him anytime!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bombay Photography/Films to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

1825 W Walnut Hill Ln Suite 120 Irving, 75038
Location of (Bombay Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding