5900 Victor St., Dallas, TX 75214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About We are Paperdolls

We are Paperdolls is a wedding hair and makeup styling business located in Dallas, Texas. Owner Jenny and her team of artists offer their mobile services for the convenience of their clients. These experienced professionals have years of experience providing customized looks for their clients, and strive to outfit each person with exactly the look they want, keeping their mind happily on the wedding day.

The services at We are Paperdolls can accommodate individuals or groups of up to 30, including wedding party makeup. Consultations are welcome, as are hair and makeup trials. Jenny and her team can create updos, styling, hair extensions, blowouts, and textured styling for clients who need hair services. Their makeup artists work with quality tools and products to produce looks with:

• Airbrush makeup
Stunning
Stunning
Love won!
Love won!
A girl needs her friends!
A girl needs her friends!
Elegant
Lovely bride
458581566240519133132900289514733725492416n1

24 Reviews for We are Paperdolls

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

Jenny is the best! She made my fine/thin hair look full and hold all night for our wedding, which was the thing I was most stressed about. She is friendly, responsive, and easy going. She also did a really great job with my makeup which looked natural and exactly how I wanted. Thank you Jenny!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

T · Married on 09/23/2017

Jenny and her team are great. I had Jenny and Ladonna work on Hair and make up for 6 bridesmaids, make up for MOG, 1 hair for my sister, and my hair and make up (bride) That is a lot! They do airbrush make up too and it is worth it, my make up looked great at the end of the night. They worked efficiently and it's such a plus that they are really friendly and down to earth. I loved my look and had so many compliments on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2017

We are Paperdolls FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 51.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• We are Paperdolls 1
    August Bridal Break

10% Off Bridal wedding day services if you book your wedding in August 2019!

• Frisco Venues
    Frisco Venues Wedding Planners

Jenny does an outstanding job with our ladies on their big day in our full downstairs of the house. I have seen her do her magic in the bridal suite in front of the full sized mirror, in front of the antique dresser or in the kitchen which has lots of light! The bridal suite (Crozier Sickles house) comes with the package if you have your wedding and reception at the Frisco Heritage Center. The standard hours that it comes with is 3 hours. More hours can be added for larger wedding parties. The ladies often bring in a lunch and their favorite beverage! Thanks for making our gals look so good!

• KRISTIE LUV WEDDINGS Mobile Hairstylist and Makeup Artist
    KRISTIE LUV WEDDINGS Mobile Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

We are Paperdolls is a company I have worked closely with many times.

• CosmopolitanPinup Professional Photography
    CosmopolitanPinup Professional Photography Wedding Photographers

She is one of the most creative makeup artist I have known.

• 5900 Victor St. Dallas, Texas, 75214 See on map