817 Fairlawn St., Allen, TX 75002 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio is located in Allen, Texas, and we offer both in studio and on location makeup and hair services for your wedding or event. Our on-site professional team of artists are ready to create the wedding look of your dreams, because this may be the most photographed day of your life. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair styling so you can feel confident that everyone will be ready for the camera.

Experience
Janet Harris is the owner of All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Services. She started her career in the beauty industry 20 years ago and currently leads her wonderful team of trained makeup and hair artists. She has worked with top national makeup artists and has done makeup for Miranda Lambert. Her team is ready to accommodate any size wedding party, special occasion or multi day event.

Airbrush makeup is included in all booked makeup services to create a long lasting all day makeup look that photographs beautifully. Complimentary lip touch-up kits and lashes are included with every booked wedding makeup service. All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio offers a variety of services including consultations, bridal trial runs, tattoo coverage, body airbrush, and groom makeup.

Follow All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio on

28 Reviews for All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio

1 User photo

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 1

Janet · Married on 11/18/2017

Janet is a very professional makeup artist she follows direction very well and will give exactly what you want and her makeup application is just flawless!

• Amanda

Amanda Humm · Married on 10/27/2017

Loved All Dolled Up!

Two weeks before my wedding, the salon I had booked months before had double booked and I had to find someone else to do my hair and makeup. Once again, this was two weeks before my wedding. I needed hair and makeup for me, three bridesmaids, both moms, sister-in-law and my grandma. I got on Wedding Wire and started contacting every makeup artist on the list. Everyone I contacted was either booked, or way too expensive. Then I found All Dolled Up. Janet was quick to contact me and was reasonably priced. I talked to her on a Thursday, and she fit me in for a trial run that same week. She uses airbrush, which I had never had before, and the trial for the makeup and hair was so beautiful. Two weeks later, they traveled to us. Janet brought two people with her, who are also great. Everyone loved their hair and makeup so much. All three girls were so nice and just hung out with us and it was exactly what I wanted. When I first got my hair done, I wasn’t crazy about it, so Tamera, the girl who did my hair re-did it and didn’t make me feel bad about it at all. The second time she did it, it was perfect and I was so thankful that she would redo it for me. I kept apologizing for making her work extra and she kept telling me that it was my wedding day and she wanted everything to be perfect. The hair and makeup was so great and everyone looked pretty. I felt really pretty and I still felt like myself, which was very important to me. Getting ready is one of my favorite memories of my wedding day. Janet gave all the girls an emergency kit that we all used to refresh at the reception. I LOVED getting my hair and makeup done with these girls.

Sent on 12/04/2018

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio's reply:

Your so sweet Amanda ... its was truly our pleasure and we were so happy to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for trusting us with such a special day in your life.

Janet Harris

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Go to a Make-up Artist when you want to look your BEST. Visuelle Artistry Makeup Studio will make you look Beautiful on that Special DAY! I am proud to give my endorsement.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Visuelle Artistry to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 817 Fairlawn St. Allen, Texas, 75002 See on map