Bridal Boutique

Lewisville, TX View map

Bridal Boutique is a wedding attire store located in Lewisville, Texas. This business has been around since 1990, offering a huge selection of gowns to the Dallas and Fort Worth Metro Plex area. Bridal Boutique can accommodate practically any style and budget, with over 700 gowns by over 20 designers. No matter your wedding day vision, Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect look.

Bridal Boutique offers an amazing selection of wedding attire for brides, grooms, the wedding party, parents, flower girls, and ring bearers. The business also offers alterations, preservations, and steaming services. The list of clothing items available besides the wedding gowns includes:

• Garters
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Shoes

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Erin
    Erin W. Married on 09/04/2021

Dream wedding gown

I visited this boutique twice. Once prior to my gown purchase and then to actually purchase my gown. My second time included my mom for her approval. This visit the salon was having an impromptu trunk show thanks to Covid. My stylist found a gown that fit the description of what I was looking for perfectly. Tried this gown on, and Yes! The tears, that "this is my gown" emotions; and the "that's the one!" from my mom. It was perfect! Loved my experience here. Beautiful selections, no pushy sales people. Just wonderful people who listen to your wants and dream dress desires. A huge selection of gorgeous gowns and a wide price range too. Dress and veil purchased, came in on time or faster too, and received in perfect condition.
  • Hailie
    Hailie S. Married on 05/14/2021

From Fitting to Wedding Day it Was Awesome!

I had such a fun fitting even during COVID. They made sure I felt special and got me in the dresses I wanted as well as some I didn't even think of. I ended up choosing one I didn't think I would like lol! They were easy to work with and I would recommend them!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 05/14/2021

Best Bridal Experience

Cannot say enough good things about my experience at BB Lewisville. Candice was my consultant and she was so helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole experience very enjoyable. Picking a wedding dress can be a little overwhelming since there are so many options but she did a great job showing me dresses in the style I wanted as well as helping me branch out a little bit to make sure what I said I wanted was actually what I wanted.

Real Weddings

• Karyn & Owen
    27 photos · 08/18/2018
  • Sarah & Shawn
    91 photos · 06/09/2018

Your Candid Memories Photography Your Candid Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

My brides are always happy and they have amazing dresses!

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Beautiful wedding gowns to make you look and feel like a Princess. Call Bridal Boutique to look and feel beautiful on that "special day". I am happy to endorse Bridal Boutique.

Jonathan Ivy Photography Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful gown, adorable location, great team- you can't go wrong! We highly recommend the Bridal Boutique for your gown and accessory needs!

143 West Main Street Lewisville, TX, 75057
9722198500

Monday 10am - 6pm Tuesday 10am - 6pm Wednesday 10am - 6pm Thursday 10am - 7pm Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday* 10am - 5pm Sunday* 1pm - 5pm . * Appointments required on Saturdays and Sundays.
Location of (Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding