Bridal Boutique

Lewisville, TX View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Boutique is a wedding attire store located in Lewisville, Texas. This business has been around since 1990, offering a huge selection of gowns to the Dallas and Fort Worth Metro Plex area. Bridal Boutique can accommodate practically any style and budget, with over 700 gowns by over 20 designers. No matter your wedding day vision, Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect look.

Bridal Boutique offers an amazing selection of wedding attire for brides, grooms, the wedding party, parents, flower girls, and ring bearers. The business also offers alterations, preservations, and steaming services. The list of clothing items available besides the wedding gowns includes:

• Garters
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Shoes

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Elle
    Elle H. Married on 10/07/2022

Great experience!

I originally had about 5 different dress appointments booked. I booked my appointment on a whim when I went to Texas to visit family. I went because they were well recommended and were a Flagship for Watters gowns. My gown was about the 6th one I tried on and I knew it was right. My consultant Maddie was so helpful, but wasn't too pushy (which is just right for me).
  • Haley
    Haley N. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing boutique!

The staff at BB was so helpful and knowledgable and made my experience the best! It was so hard to choose only one dress, but when it was crunch time they helped me make the best decision for me and I couldn鈥檛 be happier! They also recommended the alterations company I used and everything turned out perfect. I felt like a princess on our big day!
  • FRANCESCA
    Francesca Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The professional sales associates were very accommodating to my schedule. I loved their beautiful boutique. My sales associate was Candice Griggs. She was so polite, professional, and offered support through my many dress changes. I was a lovely event for my family. I brought my Mom in from out of town to be their for my final Yes to the dress try on's. Even though I changed yet again, to a different dress. BB Bridal was wonderful about it. They offered kind words to decide on a dress for my body type and theme of my wedding.

I can't say enough on how gorgeous the boutique is. Oh, the wonderful mirrors. You can get a great view of yourself in every angle. The boutique smells of roses. You feel like you are in Wedding Dress Heaven! I absolutely am loving that my name is on the 2015 Board of Brides! and my BB Bridal Pink T-shirt!
  • illustration stars

Bresha & Spencer
60 photos 路 09/01/2019
Karyn & Owen
27 photos 路 08/18/2018

Your Candid Memories Photography Your Candid Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

My brides are always happy and they have amazing dresses!

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Beautiful wedding gowns to make you look and feel like a Princess. Call Bridal Boutique to look and feel beautiful on that "special day". I am happy to endorse Bridal Boutique.

Jonathan Ivy Photography Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful gown, adorable location, great team- you can't go wrong! We highly recommend the Bridal Boutique for your gown and accessory needs!

143 West Main Street Lewisville, TX, 75057
9722198500

Monday 10am - 6pm Tuesday 10am - 6pm Wednesday 10am - 6pm Thursday 10am - 7pm Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday* 10am - 5pm Sunday* 1pm - 5pm . * Appointments required on Saturdays and Sundays.
Location of (Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding