143 West Main Street, Lewisville, TX 75057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bridal Boutique

Bridal Boutique is a wedding attire store located in Lewisville, Texas. This business has been around since 1990, offering a huge selection of gowns to the Dallas and Fort Worth Metro Plex area. Bridal Boutique can accommodate practically any style and budget, with over 700 gowns by over 20 designers. No matter your wedding day vision, Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect look.

Bridal Boutique offers an amazing selection of wedding attire for brides, grooms, the wedding party, parents, flower girls, and ring bearers. The business also offers alterations, preservations, and steaming services. The list of clothing items available besides the wedding gowns includes:

• Garters

Bridal Boutique 7
  • Shiloh

Shiloh Douglas · Getting married on 01/05/2021

My Dream Dress

Sandy at Bridal Boutique did everything possible to make sure I walked away with my dress dress. I found my dress at another location, but seeing as I felt like a herded cow at the other boutique I wanted to go somewhere else that had my dress and have the full bridal experience. I took advantage of their Sunday private appointment and had the whole store to myself, I tried on others but in the end said yes to my dress! This boutique was a gem to work with during scheduling the pick up of my dress as well as the two complimentary pressings of my dress! They have a sister boutique as well for moms & maids and we found my bridesmaid dress there as well and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning in their dresses as well. This place was absolutely perfect to find my dress!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Micaela Benedetti · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Best Boutique in Dallas

Don’t look anywhere else for your dress! The absolute best boutique in Dallas. They listened to exactly what I wanted and what my feedback was throughout the process and were so great about bringing me dresses that took everything into account. While dress shopping should be fun, a lot of boutiques rush you and put a lot of pressure on you to make a decision that day. They absolutely did not, and even let me come back the same day to try on the dress before I bought it. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Your Candid Memories Photography
    Your Candid Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

My brides are always happy and they have amazing dresses!

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Beautiful wedding gowns to make you look and feel like a Princess. Call Bridal Boutique to look and feel beautiful on that "special day". I am happy to endorse Bridal Boutique.

• Jonathan Ivy Photography
    Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful gown, adorable location, great team- you can't go wrong! We highly recommend the Bridal Boutique for your gown and accessory needs!

• 143 West Main Street Lewisville, TX, 75057 See on map
    972-961-3525 (Phone number)
    9722198556 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10am - 6pm Tuesday 10am - 6pm Wednesday 10am - 6pm Thursday 10am - 7pm Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday* 10am - 5pm Sunday* 1pm - 5pm . * Appointments required on Saturdays and Sundays.