Bridal Boutique Reviews

285 Reviews for Bridal Boutique

• Shiloh

Shiloh Douglas · Married on 01/05/2021

My Dream Dress

Sandy at Bridal Boutique did everything possible to make sure I walked away with my dress dress. I found my dress at another location, but seeing as I felt like a herded cow at the other boutique I wanted to go somewhere else that had my dress and have the full bridal experience. I took advantage of their Sunday private appointment and had the whole store to myself, I tried on others but in the end said yes to my dress! This boutique was a gem to work with during scheduling the pick up of my dress as well as the two complimentary pressings of my dress! They have a sister boutique as well for moms & maids and we found my bridesmaid dress there as well and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning in their dresses as well. This place was absolutely perfect to find my dress!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Mackenzie · Married on 11/21/2020

Found my dream dress & bought it same day!

This was the second (and last!) place I went wedding dress shopping. It was SO worth the drive from Dallas — their selection is vast, and I think I must have tried on at least six dresses. They made sure everything I tried on was under or within my budget, which I really appreciated. I went in on a weekday evening so my mom and I had the place pretty much to ourselves. Veronica chatted with me to see what my sort of style was. I mentioned a few dresses I’d been eyeing, and she brought an array for me to try: some just like what I’d described, and some branching out. The first one I tried on was very different than the type of dress I thought I wanted — then I put it on, and it was the one. I can’t thank Veronica (and the whole team!) enough, because I never would have ended up with this dress otherwise! If you want a bang-for-your-buck dress and a dreamy shopping experience, this is the place to go!

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Marissa

Marissa Marrapodi · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

They were amazing! I was running late which took out of my 2 hour time slot but they were able to work with only an hour and a half! I tried on about 15 dresses. There was one dress I kept looking at but didn’t try until the very end the woman went and got it... that was my dress! I said yes to the dress! I could not have been happier with my experience there! Thank you for making this so special for me!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Jeannie

Jeannie Ramon · Married on 09/13/2020

Dress shopping with ease

Found my dream dress even as a plus size bride. Very professional, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2020

The best place!

Bridal Boutique is the only place to get your dress!
    They are super helpful, loving, and professional! They have the widest selection of dresses I have ever seen, and they are so helpful!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Samantha Calatozzo · Married on 05/24/2020

Easy and Fun

They were so sweet and helpful! The associate who helped me ended up picking my dress and it was the second one I tried one! Amazing experience and I wouldn’t have found my dress without them.

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Jenay

Jenay Pressly · Married on 03/07/2020

Best dress ever!!

I went to two bridal shops before this and the experience was stressful and not personal. Bridal Boutique did not make me feel stressed or pressured at all. I appreciated this and was able to enjoy my experience. I also liked how the week before my wedding I was able to get my dress steamed for free!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Emery

Emery · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding dress

I absolutely loved my wedding dress, everybody loved it I kept getting compliments, and they have very well service helping tend to what you need!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing help picking the perfect dress!

I’d tried multiple vendors and Bridal Boutique in Lewisville was by far the most helpful, least pushy, and helped me find my perfect dress. Also the skills of clipping you in a dress with off the rack sizes is so key. Bridal boutique has the skills to help you with this!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2019

The BEST choice for brides!!

I don't have the words for how deeply grateful and appreciative I am to the wonderful staff at Bridal Boutique. I am an odd bride - I was NEVER looking forward to going dress shopping, because I didn't think I was a bridal gown-type of woman. Bridal Boutique turned me into a bride. I felt and looked more beautiful than I ever have or likely ever will, thanks to the gorgeous dress I got at Bridal Boutique.

The ladies there are so patient, attentive, and kind. I felt well-cared for at every step of the way - from my first fitting to the day one of the ladies walked my dress with me to my car, the day before my wedding.

There was a last minute alteration that needed to be made, a week before the wedding that had me worried. I never had reason to fear - Bridal Boutique made sure my dress was ready and perfect on time.

I cannot say enough nice things about the shop, the staff, the dress selection, the pricing, the service, EVERYTHING! I will forever refer any engaged woman I run into to the Bridal Boutique, there cannot be a better choice for brides.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary Lessard · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

I cannot say enough how grateful I am for the ladies at Bridal Boutique! As a plus-size bride, I was fairly nervous about going dress shopping. I'm also an indecisive person by nature. Sandy did a great job picking dresses for me and was so patient with me while I made my decision (over two appointment). She definitely turned what could have been a very stressful process and made it fun and easy. Thank you, Sandy!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Micaela Benedetti · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Boutique in Dallas

Don’t look anywhere else for your dress! The absolute best boutique in Dallas. They listened to exactly what I wanted and what my feedback was throughout the process and were so great about bringing me dresses that took everything into account. While dress shopping should be fun, a lot of boutiques rush you and put a lot of pressure on you to make a decision that day. They absolutely did not, and even let me come back the same day to try on the dress before I bought it. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Lilly

Lilly · Married on 09/01/2019

Feel like a princess every step of the way!

Every little girl dreams about the day they find their wedding dress. Bridal Boutique really made that dream a reality. With their picture-perfect studio, huge mirrors and intimate spaces for you and your entourage, it was the perfect place to say yes to the dress. I worked with Danielle… a lot. She helped me find my dream dress (which by the way was cheaper to buy in Texas than California), she helped my mom and my grandmother find their dresses, she was so considerate and prompt in keeping us updated on order status and all the little details. She went so above and beyond that I invited her as a guest to our wedding. I tried on 30+ dresses at 5 different dress shops and Bridal Boutique was hands down the best. (photo credit: Jerry Ghionis)

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hanh Nguyen · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience!

Great experience all around! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!

This place is like the holy mecca for wedding dresses!! service is top notch :)

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Leland · Married on 07/14/2019

Love this place!!

These ladies were so helpful when it came to finding my dream dress. They have so many to choose from and provide excellent expertise!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Bridal Boutique's reply:

Mallory! Thank you so much for the sweet review! We appreciate it more than you know! Much love, BB

Kayti · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing dress shop!

I LOVED my experience finding my wedding dress at Bridal Boutique. I came with a few pictures of what I liked, and my stylist ended up pulling exactly what I described that I wanted. After about 5 dresses and different styles, I wasn’t totally in love yet with one. When I told my stylist I was wanting more of a “sexy” look that the ones we were trying, my stylist said that she had one in mind that I would love. When she brought it out, it was the ONE!! I tried it on and it was perfect. Amazing customer service and complimentary sparkling champagne and attention to details. Love this place!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Great service!

Amazing service. Only negative I would say is that they limit you to 1 hour for appointment time. I would say I tried on 5-6 dresses within that hour but if I had not known what type of dress I wanted I would not have been able to pick a dress that day. But they steam and clean your dress prior to the wedding. It takes 2 days and it’s free. They also offer preservation for $129 which is a steal! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely stunning...

This company is just amazing to work with. This was the first place I went to try on dresses and I found my dress that day. I tried on 10 different dresses and the one I ended up picking was the second one I tried on. Our consultant was so sweet and patient and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Jackson Dwyer · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

I loved bridal boutique! I had actually found my wedding dress at another popular salon in Dallas, but I was so disappointed in their service, I did not want to give them my business. When I went to Bridal Boutique, my consultant, Wyn was so kind and accommodating! I wasn't sure that was 'the dress' yet, so I went through the entire dress experience with her. I never felt rushed or pressured. I always felt supportive. We booked them for a private appointment, and we felt so special! I wanted to customize the dress I selected, and Wyn was very quick to confirm we could do this! If you decide to visit Bridal Boutique, I highly recommend Wyn! I will forewarn that it took my dress about 7 months to get in (they thought it would only take 3-4 months). Not their fault, but just be sure to purchase ahead of time, brides!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Deleo · Married on 11/04/2018

Dress shopping here was so simple!

Dress shopping here was made so fun and so simple! I can’t remember the name of the woman who helped us but she was so sweet and so helpful. I tried on about 8 dresses. I was so torn between two dresses that were pretty similar, so she contacted the designer to customize the front of my dress so it would be perfect for me! Talk about going above and beyond! My dress was everything!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/02/2018

Big day dream look accomplished

Bridal Boutique provided me with exceptional service. Veronica was my rep and pointed me to my dream dress. I did ALSO work a lot with Jill and she made my payments and making sure my dress and veil arrived for the big day. They helped me so much and were open to helping me with options when I was completely unsure of my selection. I would be happy to refer this boutique to any bride. I TRULY appreciate the amazing and professional hands that helped me select my dream day look!

Sent on 12/28/2018

hannah · Married on 10/26/2018

Veronica was an outstanding sales associate. She was kind but honest, EXTREMELY patient, and very good at communicating with me and helping me figure out what exactly I was looking for.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Bridal Boutique is amazing, and I honestly wish it had been my first stop. Their selection is huge, but what really sets them apart are their consultants. I worked with Wyn, who was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process--so sweet, great at listening to exactly what you're looking for, and a great eye for what works. I came in for two appointments and walked into the first one pretty confused and overwhelmed after visiting four other boutiques. I was still feeling a little lost, so Wyn suggested that I take a day or two to sleep on everything and scheduled an appointment for me later in the week. When we came back with a much smaller group, she greeted me at the door and talked through what I was thinking again. We pulled a few dresses together, but one of her picks was exactly what I had been looking for initially. We tried it first and didn't even bother with the others--we had found the dress!

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 09/29/2018

Indecisive Bride Chooses Quickly

Danielle made finding my perfect dress an absolute dream. After looking at few pictures and getting an idea of my wedding Danielle helped me choose my dress after only trying on two dresses (I am not one to make decisions quickly). This was my far the easiest vendor I worked with and I wish I could have relived my experience more than one time!

Sent on 02/06/2019