Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Candid Memories Photography

Serving DFW and surrounding areas, also available for travel
We love creating classic imagery with a modern twist.  After all is said and done, your images, video and memories are all that you have of your big day.  We make sure to capture all of the details from the make up brush to the cake cutting! We consider our couples family, not just another wedding.   We want to be your photographer for life!  Be sure to check out the website for more samples as well as family portraiture!   Please check out our website at www.yourcandidmemories.com   Contact us at 469-583-2819 or   YourCandidMemories@gmail.com   Thanks and we hope to be apart of your day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Your Candid Memories Photography on

16 Reviews for Your Candid Memories Photography

High-Res Images (1)

When looking for a photographer for our wedding it wasn't a hard decision to make at all. If you've ever seen Cynthia's work, you know it is nothing short of amazing!! She is able to capture the true love and emotion in every picture that she takes. I find comfort in knowing that I have found a photographer to capture our memories in life from now on.

Profile Picture Cassi, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cynthia is awesome! We had so much fun working with her for both engagement and wedding photos. I am absolutely in LOVE with my pictures. I will cherish them my whole life!

Profile Picture User5245340, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved working with Cynthia for our wedding pictures and my bridal shoot! Since I didn't use a wedding planner I had to communicate with Cynthia myself and she always responded promptly! Cynthia is very personable and really likes to work with her clients. I really liked that she has a huge selection of packages and will work with you to mix and match for what you want. I also liked that we received a photo release with our images as well. Our wedding went off without a hitch and Cynthia and her assistant were very professional and came with all the right equipment.

Profile Picture User6267685, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1426953550382 ycm 2 copy

Bridal Referral

Redeem In-Store
Refer a bride and you get a $50.00 gift certificate that never expires!!!
#WWe94c7640b1a01f15

2 ENDORSEMENTS
GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

Events