Denton, TX 76201 Map · Phone number

About Miranda Marrs Photography

Well, hello there, Beautiful!

I'm Miranda, and I specialize in capturing those candid moments on your wedding day.

I want that raw, uncensored emotion when your husband-to-be sees you for the first time on your big day.
The exhiliaration of walking down the aisle as husband and wife after you share the first kiss of your marriage.
The hilarity that ensues when grandma decides to bust a move on the dancefloor.

I live for this stuff. I'm a moment junkie.

Let's do this thing!

Visit my site (www.mirandamarrsblog.com) for more real life weddings and to get a greater sense of my style!

Or even better: Contact me to see if I'm available for your date! I'd love to be a part of YOUR moment!

Follow Miranda Marrs Photography on

Miranda Marrs Photography 6
Miranda Marrs Photography 7
  • Tayler

Tayler Gumble · Married on 04/20/2019

Looking for AMAZING photos and the MOST FUN photographer? Look no further....

Working with Miranda was such a joy! Honestly. Without even having seen a single one of our engagement photos, we were raving about her to all of our friends, especially those getting married soon! Miranda took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with the whole experience! We had SO MUCH FUN and were so comfortable with her. Plus, the small thing of OH MY GOSH these photos! Miranda has an amazing eye, and captured our day so perfectly for us to cherish for years to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you Miranda! We can not wait to work with you again!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Miranda Marrs Photography 12
    Miranda Marrs Photography 13
    Miranda Marrs Photography 14

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2018

There is no one else that I would have wanted to shoot my wedding. Miranda and her team are flexible, positive and high energy. Her communication is extremely timely which is more helpful than you can imagine. Her quality of work is stunning. On the day of my wedding, she was everywhere! Aside from my wedding, she did an amazing job capturing my bridals. She has a great blend of guidance but allows you to have fun and be yourself while she is shooting you. I can't say enough positive things about her and her team!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Miranda Marrs Photography 15
    Miranda Marrs Photography 16
    Miranda Marrs Photography 17

Meghan · Married on 03/24/2018

Miranda's work speaks for itself so it's easy to see she's a talented photographer who finds those beautiful shots with gorgeous light. BUT something you discover only from actually working with her is how enjoyable she is to be around. Miranda did our engagement and wedding photos for a small, intimate wedding and she was such a pleasure to have there with us! Her sense of humor really made us feel at ease, and she's just FUN to work with. 5 stars from us! :-)

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Miranda Marrs Photography 18
    Miranda Marrs Photography 19
    Miranda Marrs Photography 20
    Miranda Marrs Photography 21

Miranda Marrs Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Denton, 76201 See on map