3921 Lily Court, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Standerfer Photography

Hi, I'm Michelle Standerfer owner and photographer for A & O Photography. My photography style is a fun and fabulously great way to capture your moments in time and make them memories forever. I absolutely love connecting with my clients, they love that I enjoy engaging in conversation and making them feel as comfortable as possible so that they can be themselves in front of the camera.

Follow Michelle Standerfer Photography on

ValCarson31
DrewEllen1422

3 Reviews for Michelle Standerfer Photography

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2013

Michelle was absolutely great to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She was very professional but tons of fun. She made sure the day was about me and what I wanted. Again, if you are looking for a photographer - make sure you contact her!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Shirey · Married on 10/26/2013

Michelle is AMAZING!!! If you hire her, you will not be disappointed. :) We hired Michelle without a face-to-face meeting due to planning our wedding from a different city. Our wedding planner gave Michelle a strong reco and after a phone call with her we took a leap of faith -- what a wonderful decision that was! We spent time with Michelle for our Engagement Shoot, my Bridal Portraits, and of course our Wedding Day. Michelle has a fantastic approach and personality that helped us feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera. She is fun, full of energy and ideas, and after everything captured amazing moments for us in her photographs. On top of fantastic images and all of the fun, we really appreciated her her dedication to us on each of the days we spent with her. With Michelle, it is not about booking a certain number of hours/days -- if you book with her you have her for AS LONG as you want for each of the occasions she shoots with you -- this meant a lot to us and made sure she captured our entire wedding day with not a moment missed. I would hire Michelle again, will recommend her to all of my local friends/family with upcoming weddings, and hope to work with her whenever we start a family to capture those moments too.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2013

Michelle is an amazing photographer. She loves taking pictures and takes pride in her work. She made shooting my bridals a breeze. She is very creative and open to new ideas. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She really focuses on the small details which makes your pictures come out amazing! Even at our ceremony and reception she was great and took some great pictures of the small things that I had missed. She was also easy to communicate with and very flexible with meeting with me at any time and place. I am so very thankful I found her because some of my other friends who have gotten married weren't happy with their photographers and photos. This was never a problem for me. Thanks again Michelle for everything!!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Michelle Standerfer Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Bridal Bliss Consulting
    Bridal Bliss Consulting Wedding Planners

Michelle's photographer speaks for itself! Her work is beautiful and so is she. Her clients are lucky to work with her!

• 3921 Lily Court McKinney, 75070 See on map