All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio Reviews

27 Reviews for All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio

27 All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio Reviews
  • MARY

MARY · Married on 06/07/2018

Janet & Ann are exceptionally accommodating, professional, and highly talented at getting you "All Dolled Up!"
    When my friends first saw me with my practice hair and make up, their jaws literally dropped to the floor.... they couldn't stop commenting on how great I looked. All Dolled Up could not have done anything more on my wedding day to make us all feel gorgeous! My Mom and Mother-in-Law were ecstatic too. I just turned 50. All Dolled Up made me look like a much younger bride. Thanks a million Janet & Ann, use me as a reference anytime! I'll be back when I need professional hair and make-up services :-)

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 1

Janet · Married on 11/18/2017

Janet is a very professional makeup artist she follows direction very well and will give exactly what you want and her makeup application is just flawless!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

Ok. If you need hair and makeup look no further. Seriously. Janet and Anh did hair and makeup for my Sep 2017 wedding and they were FANTASTIC. They made the experience so fun for me and my girls (even with a 7am start time). Janet was so kind to my jr bridesmaid who changed her mind about makeup 20 minutes from clean up. I couldn't ask for better honestly. They were both amazing and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Reynalyn · Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing people! Did everything to make my day special and worked with me to give me the look I wanted. Janet and Anh were personable, reliable, and flexible. They even did a second trial to make sure everything was right.

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2016

Janet was amazing. Professional and I was extremely satisfied with her work. Would definitely suggest her for any occasion.

Emalee · Married on 11/15/2016

I loved Janet, she did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I will definitely use her for every event in the future!

Emily · Married on 11/06/2016

I used All Dolled Up for my bridal portraits and wedding day. Janet and team did a fantastic job on me and my bridal party. Highly recommend.

Cynthia · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm so thankful I found Janet for my wedding. I had no idea of the look I wanted and she worked with me to find the perfect one at our trial run. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and ready to go. She also took care of other members of my bridal party with ease and time to spare. The service she provided was superb!

Raven · Married on 12/20/2015

My makeup was absolutely perfect and stayed on the entire night!! I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks again Janet!!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/05/2015

Janet is AMAZING! My makeup for my wedding was beautiful! You can really tell she loves what she does and is so sweet. Very reassemble!! Diffidently recommend her!
    Thanks again Janet!!!

Thanks so much janet!! My wedding went with a few hitches but the makeup never moved!!! I loved the work you did and your sense of humor. ;) hope you have a great uear to come, will use you again!
    - gin!

Pam · Married on 08/18/2015

Couldn't be more pleased! I felt and looked soooooooo GORGEOUS! Simply cannot recommend enough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/16/2015

I had used Janet for my wedding this pass May. She did an excellent job. She did makeup for a couple of Bridesmaids and my mother. My make up looked great all day. I had an outside wedding and didnt need to touch up anything. She also gives the bride a nice touch up kit just in case. I would recommend. Thank you Janet, Jordan

Hi I do remember having a great day and everyone said the makeup was perfect! Thank you thank you.

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

Janet was wonderful! She not only did my makeup but, the makeup of my maid of honor & a few immediate family members! We were all different ages with all different skin complexions but, she made each one of us feel & look beautiful for the day as well as for the pictures! Thank you so very much!!! :)

Visuelle artistry ( Janet Harris) is an amazing makeup artist she did a wonderful job me and my brides maids. I would highly recommend her.

Janet did my make up for my wedding. She is a great make up artist, professional yet fun personality. She also had a hairstylist work with her. I got so much compliment about my make up and hairstyle, everybody said that I am beautiful! I felt so blessed to find her. I highly recommend Her.

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank You Janet for all the wonderful work you have done for my family, from Brittany's Proms to Mandi's Wedding. You are a excellent at what you do. My girls look like queens on there special days.
    Thanks for always being there for them.

Lisa

Laura · Married on 05/10/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the turn out of all of our make up!! We were a little crunched for time and she pulled it off with no mishaps, everyone was stunning!! Very pleased

Janet is AMAZING! My makeup for my wedding was beautiful! You can really tell she loves what she does and is so sweet. I've never had the airbrush makeup and was very nervous it was going to be too heavy. She assured me it would be great, and it looked beautiful in my pictures. I would recommend her to everyone!!
    Thanks again Janet!!
    Jenny

I loved Janet work; she really talked me through my wedding jitters and the makeup was beautiful!

Karen · Married on 06/22/2013

My makeup was absolutely perfect and stayed on the entire night!! I would recommend Visuelle Artistry to anyone!!

Deanna · Married on 06/01/2013

Very knowledgeable about all aspects

• Monica

Monica · Married on 12/31/2016

Janet and Anh (hairstylist) were both amazing! I had never had airbrush makeup or worn false eyelashes before, and Janet put my mind at ease while being very responsive to my concerns. After my hair and makeup trial, I was able to give Janet feedback on what worked and what I had concerns about, and she and Anh addressed every one of my concerns on my wedding day. I have very thick, long hair, and Anh was a pro with it. For my wedding, we had to get made up and the hotel and then drive to our venue. I was fully made up with hair done by 4:30, and was a little concerned about everything lasting through my 7:30 ceremony and reception until after midnight, but my hair and makeup looked just as fresh at 1am as when first applied. My updo held up perfectly, and my eyelashes never bothered me a bit. Both ladies were sweet and fun to be around, and helped us all relax. My mom and two bridesmaids also got hair and makeup done, and everyone looked gorgeous. I'm still getting compliments on how stunning I looked! Thanks, All Dolled Up!