All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio Reviews

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 2
All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 3
All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 4

Emalee · Getting married on 03/07/2020

I loved Janet, she did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I will definitely use her for every event in the future!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kelly Clark · Married on 06/01/2019

Very beautiful hair and makeup

I’m so pleased I found All Dolled up. The makeup was so pretty and classic. Just a better version on me! Hair was perfect and tried several styles to find a good fit for me. I received lots of lovely compliments.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for the kind words ... it's very appreciated !
    We do love working with our brides and our brides to be to make your vision come true for your trial run and your upcoming wedding day.
  • Nikki

Nikki Dow · Married on 05/12/2019

Extremely Attentive and Creative!

Janet was very attentive to my needs. She made sure to ask if I was allergic to any specific products. She also allowed me to choose the details, example: eye liner- on top and bottom; eyebrows colored in - yes or no, etc. Even though she was doing my makeup, i still felt like it was customized to me! She was very one on one with me, even with the other girls in the room. I didnt have to explain alot either which was nice, she took the photo i brought and went straight to work!

Anh was wonderful! Not only did she complete my look with curling my hair, she also made me laugh, complimented my colors and gave me awesome ideas on what to do with my hair next!

Both of these ladies are amazing and work together with precision! I highly recommend All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair! I felt very comfortable, cared about, and came out of there looking as if i came straight out of a fairytale!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 6
    All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 7
    All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio 8

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Nikki .... you are so sweet and it was our pleasure to work with you !

Janet · Married on 11/18/2017

Janet is a very professional makeup artist she follows direction very well and will give exactly what you want and her makeup application is just flawless!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda Humm · Married on 10/27/2017

Loved All Dolled Up!

Two weeks before my wedding, the salon I had booked months before had double booked and I had to find someone else to do my hair and makeup. Once again, this was two weeks before my wedding. I needed hair and makeup for me, three bridesmaids, both moms, sister-in-law and my grandma. I got on Wedding Wire and started contacting every makeup artist on the list. Everyone I contacted was either booked, or way too expensive. Then I found All Dolled Up. Janet was quick to contact me and was reasonably priced. I talked to her on a Thursday, and she fit me in for a trial run that same week. She uses airbrush, which I had never had before, and the trial for the makeup and hair was so beautiful. Two weeks later, they traveled to us. Janet brought two people with her, who are also great. Everyone loved their hair and makeup so much. All three girls were so nice and just hung out with us and it was exactly what I wanted. When I first got my hair done, I wasn’t crazy about it, so Tamera, the girl who did my hair re-did it and didn’t make me feel bad about it at all. The second time she did it, it was perfect and I was so thankful that she would redo it for me. I kept apologizing for making her work extra and she kept telling me that it was my wedding day and she wanted everything to be perfect. The hair and makeup was so great and everyone looked pretty. I felt really pretty and I still felt like myself, which was very important to me. Getting ready is one of my favorite memories of my wedding day. Janet gave all the girls an emergency kit that we all used to refresh at the reception. I LOVED getting my hair and makeup done with these girls.

Sent on 12/04/2018

All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair Studio's reply:

Your so sweet Amanda ... its was truly our pleasure and we were so happy to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for trusting us with such a special day in your life.

Janet Harris

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked Janet at All Dolled Up Hair & Make Up to do the hair and make up for my wedding. Janet and her team did an amazing job for us! They were able to get me, my mother, mother-in-law, 8 bridesmaids and one flower girl all ready in 5 hours. Everyone was so happy with their hair & make up and it lasted all day! Janet & Ahn did my bridal hair and make up for my bridals and for the wedding day, and I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Janet was so easy to work with from the very beginning and I’m so glad she was part of my big day!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

Ok. If you need hair and makeup look no further. Seriously. Janet and Anh did hair and makeup for my Sep 2017 wedding and they were FANTASTIC. They made the experience so fun for me and my girls (even with a 7am start time). Janet was so kind to my jr bridesmaid who changed her mind about makeup 20 minutes from clean up. I couldn't ask for better honestly. They were both amazing and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Reynalyn · Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing people! Did everything to make my day special and worked with me to give me the look I wanted. Janet and Anh were personable, reliable, and flexible. They even did a second trial to make sure everything was right.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2016

Janet was amazing. Professional and I was extremely satisfied with her work. Would definitely suggest her for any occasion.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Emily · Married on 11/06/2016

I used All Dolled Up for my bridal portraits and wedding day. Janet and team did a fantastic job on me and my bridal party. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Cynthia · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm so thankful I found Janet for my wedding. I had no idea of the look I wanted and she worked with me to find the perfect one at our trial run. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and ready to go. She also took care of other members of my bridal party with ease and time to spare. The service she provided was superb!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Raven · Married on 12/20/2015

My makeup was absolutely perfect and stayed on the entire night!! I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks again Janet!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/05/2015

Janet is AMAZING! My makeup for my wedding was beautiful! You can really tell she loves what she does and is so sweet. Very reassemble!! Diffidently recommend her!
    Thanks again Janet!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Thanks so much janet!! My wedding went with a few hitches but the makeup never moved!!! I loved the work you did and your sense of humor. ;) hope you have a great uear to come, will use you again!
    - gin!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Pam · Married on 08/18/2015

Couldn't be more pleased! I felt and looked soooooooo GORGEOUS! Simply cannot recommend enough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/16/2015

I had used Janet for my wedding this pass May. She did an excellent job. She did makeup for a couple of Bridesmaids and my mother. My make up looked great all day. I had an outside wedding and didnt need to touch up anything. She also gives the bride a nice touch up kit just in case. I would recommend. Thank you Janet, Jordan

Sent on 06/28/2015

Hi I do remember having a great day and everyone said the makeup was perfect! Thank you thank you.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

Janet was wonderful! She not only did my makeup but, the makeup of my maid of honor & a few immediate family members! We were all different ages with all different skin complexions but, she made each one of us feel & look beautiful for the day as well as for the pictures! Thank you so very much!!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2015

Visuelle artistry ( Janet Harris) is an amazing makeup artist she did a wonderful job me and my brides maids. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Janet did my make up for my wedding. She is a great make up artist, professional yet fun personality. She also had a hairstylist work with her. I got so much compliment about my make up and hairstyle, everybody said that I am beautiful! I felt so blessed to find her. I highly recommend Her.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank You Janet for all the wonderful work you have done for my family, from Brittany's Proms to Mandi's Wedding. You are a excellent at what you do. My girls look like queens on there special days.
    Thanks for always being there for them.

Lisa

Sent on 12/10/2014

Laura · Married on 05/10/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the turn out of all of our make up!! We were a little crunched for time and she pulled it off with no mishaps, everyone was stunning!! Very pleased

Sent on 08/21/2014

Janet is AMAZING! My makeup for my wedding was beautiful! You can really tell she loves what she does and is so sweet. I've never had the airbrush makeup and was very nervous it was going to be too heavy. She assured me it would be great, and it looked beautiful in my pictures. I would recommend her to everyone!!
    Thanks again Janet!!
    Jenny

Sent on 01/23/2014

I loved Janet work; she really talked me through my wedding jitters and the makeup was beautiful!

Sent on 01/14/2014