Brite Beauty

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Full line-up of wedding Hair + Makeup. Airbrush makeup options. Best DFW team of talented artists that travel to you! Featured in People, Wedding Wire, The Knot +more.

Brite Beauty is an on-location boutique beauty service offering mobile glam in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our team of gifted artists, use the Brite Method while incorporating their unique hair and makeup skills to the session, providing excellence in customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide a red-carpet beauty experience so that each and every person looks and feels like the star of their own story.

Experience
Marsi Hubbard, founder, desires to impact others in a positive way through Brite design, which means: be beautiful inside and out. The team of professionals she has brought together are talented and professional. Her mission to serve others well through business, leadership, and beauty guides her to create, connect, and inspire every single day. She is a graduate of Texas Tech University, a wife and mother, a friend, and this boss babe is armed with a cosmetology license, seeking to change the world, one glam session at a time.

One of the unique aspects of Brite Beauty is that we provide a large cohesive team of professionals who serve our customers well with the best hair and makeup looks. We go on location across DFW.

• Consultations
  • Extensions
  • Updos / styling
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair

Please note, we do require a 5 minimum service count (including bride) per category, both hair and makeup, in order to book in advance or to book outside the DFW area. Within 30 days of the wedding day, we do book individual services for brides.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• KelseyJake
    Kelseyjake W. Married on 04/08/2022

Perfect Beauty Team for Brides

I absolutely loved Brite Beauty team! Brite had great communication and perfect time management. I highly recommend them to anyone who needed a Hair and Makeup team in the DFW area. I’m very grateful that I had Marcus (makeup) and Ashley (hair) as my beauty professions during my trial and my wedding day! My mom and bridesmaids said that it was the best hair and makeup service they’ve ever received. Both are so kind and patient. And they perfectly delivered on their services! SO GOOD, I can’t say it enough! They did such a fabulous job and helped me stay stress-free the entire getting ready process! My makeup and hair stayed flawless throughout the entire night! From the beginning to the end, they went above and beyond. They are perfect team for a Bride!!!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for the great review! We love our brides and just want to make your day as memorable and easy as possible!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 11/20/2021

The Best H&MU Team!

Brite did my makeup for my engagement photos and hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding weekend. They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and made everything so fun! Marsi runs a great business and she was so helpful in rectifying an issue we had with my hair trial. I would highly recommend Brite to any bride.

Brite Beauty's reply:

We are thrilled that we could help bring your visions to life!! You made such a beautiful bride, and our team loved working with you!!!
    Tori S. Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful service!

Brite did an amazing job working with my large bridal party! They were on time and ready to get started immediately! I highly recommend Marcus and Ashley for hair and makeup! They did my trial and tried multiple things on me to ensure I loved the final look, and then they recreated it perfectly on the big day! The entire team made getting ready so much fun!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Tori! We are so glad you enjoyed your glam with Marcus and Ashley! You were such an amazing bride to work with! Thank you for hiring Brite Beauty, and congrats on your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3720 Rawlins St. Unit D Dallas, TX, 75219
Location of (Brite Beauty)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding