Brite Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• KelseyJake
    Kelseyjake W. Married on 04/08/2022

Perfect Beauty Team for Brides

I absolutely loved Brite Beauty team! Brite had great communication and perfect time management. I highly recommend them to anyone who needed a Hair and Makeup team in the DFW area. I’m very grateful that I had Marcus (makeup) and Ashley (hair) as my beauty professions during my trial and my wedding day! My mom and bridesmaids said that it was the best hair and makeup service they’ve ever received. Both are so kind and patient. And they perfectly delivered on their services! SO GOOD, I can’t say it enough! They did such a fabulous job and helped me stay stress-free the entire getting ready process! My makeup and hair stayed flawless throughout the entire night! From the beginning to the end, they went above and beyond. They are perfect team for a Bride!!!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for the great review! We love our brides and just want to make your day as memorable and easy as possible!!
    Lauren L. Married on 11/20/2021

The Best H&MU Team!

Brite did my makeup for my engagement photos and hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding weekend. They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and made everything so fun! Marsi runs a great business and she was so helpful in rectifying an issue we had with my hair trial. I would highly recommend Brite to any bride.

Brite Beauty's reply:

We are thrilled that we could help bring your visions to life!! You made such a beautiful bride, and our team loved working with you!!!
    Tori S. Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful service!

Brite did an amazing job working with my large bridal party! They were on time and ready to get started immediately! I highly recommend Marcus and Ashley for hair and makeup! They did my trial and tried multiple things on me to ensure I loved the final look, and then they recreated it perfectly on the big day! The entire team made getting ready so much fun!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Tori! We are so glad you enjoyed your glam with Marcus and Ashley! You were such an amazing bride to work with! Thank you for hiring Brite Beauty, and congrats on your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Teri H. Married on 06/25/2021

Lived up to their name!

Marsi and Kate did a FABULOUS job with my mother-in-law's hair and make-up. I had never seen her more beautiful then on my wedding day. They were so wonderful with her. To hear them talk and joke with her, was refreshing. My stepdaughter who was my maid of honor was made to perfection. Then as for me, the bride, I was beyond gorgeous with my hair and makeup. The trial hair and make-up made my fiancé exclaim "wow, you are beautiful" which was stated in a way that he never did, even when I dress up and do my own make-up. Then once again, his breath was taken away with seeing me walk up the aisle. Thank Marsi and Kate, you are the best, I will be coming to you on other special occasions!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Teri! We are so glad you and your family members enjoyed working with our glam squad! You were all so amazing to work with! Thank you for hiring Brite Beauty, and congrats on your wedding!
  • Hailie
    Hailie S. Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brite Beauty Lived Up to the Hype!

Marsi and her crew were a blessing to work with. They came in on Mothers day to help me with my bridal trial and make sure that I loved it. They brought my vision to life and I didn't even really have a vision! I would highly recommend them and in fact I already did. They were a joy to work with!

Brite Beauty's reply:

The pleasure was all ours! We are so happy we could bring our glam squad to you on Mother's day! Thank you for trusting and looking incredible in our creative vision!
    Caitlin M. Married on 05/06/2021

Talented Artists

The artists are so talented and fun to work with! They worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied with my bridal hair and makeup!

Brite Beauty's reply:

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed our services. You looked absolutely stunning with your hair and makeup glam!
    Mckenzie W. Married on 04/10/2021

Book Brite!!

Brite made my wedding day the best! Super professional, accommodating, and will definitely gas you up and give you the confidence you need for your big day.

Brite Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, McKenzie! We absolutely loved being apart of your special day! You and your bridesmaids were such a gem to work with!
    Ted C. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hair and makeup!

Brite Beauty did a great job with hair and makeup for our wedding day! They gave us a natural glam that held up all day for pictures. They were organized and kept us on schedule during the getting ready process. We highly recommend Brite Beauty!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Tedl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :)
    Alex P. Married on 01/03/2021

Incredible HAMU and Incredible people

The team at Brite Beauty was so incredibly warm and friendly. They did a great job listening to the needs of me and my wedding party while making the experience special for us. I had one bridesmaid with particularly crazy curly hair and she told me that the Brite Beauty team was the first hairstylist she's ever worked with who actually knew what to do with her hair. I was especially impressed with Marsi who did my hair and Kayla who did my makeup. In my trial run, they made sure that I was comfortable voicing any changes I wanted because they wanted to be sure that everything was perfect for my wedding day and it totally was! I am so glad they were there to help me get ready on my big day, not only was the makeup and hair perfect, they are all just incredibly friendly, kind, down to earth people that made the whole experience truly a joy.

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Alexl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work with as well!!
    Gloria S. Married on 11/28/2020

Great hair and make up!

The ladies at Brite were great to work with and very flexible! Super professional and great results! I will use them again when my younger daughter gets married!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Glorial!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :)
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 11/23/2020

Awesome Glam Team!

100% would recommend working with Brite Beauty for any of your glam needs (mine was for my wedding). This team of girls working here are absolutely amazing and responsive and I am so glad to have chosen them to help me out on my big day! Just to let you know, they are a team of highly skilled artists who are vetted through auditions from their big boss (Marsi) and I think that if you let your interests be known they really match you up with artists who fit your aesthetic the best.

Booking services:

Brite Beauty was one of the first local H&MU bridal vendors I reached out to after transitioning from an overseas wedding to one local. I can’t tell you exactly where I found them (either Brides of North Texas, Wedding Wire, or Google) but I instantly fell in love with their work on instagram (amazingly curated). I reached out to them and they promptly sent out a quote brochure within a day of contacting them. I went through it and kind of took a pause because their retainer is 50% of services to be provided and wasn’t sure if I could commit to that amount on such a short timeline. So I actually ended up with another H&MU artist who provided a lower retainer (spoiler alert: wrong idea!)

After a lackluster trial with the other artist (which included her cleaning her dirty brushes with only alcohol right in front of me), I was a bit bummed about my H&MU but accepted it as it what it was (tip: never settle). One fated day (only a month before the wedding), I received a sweet e-mail from my H&MU artist in Mexico and Brite Beauty called me for a follow up for services on my big day and I really thought about it and decided to give them another chance. I talked to Allye and Marsi over the next few days after that follow up call and told them all my concerns that I had with the prior makeup artist (including providing specific hair styling & COVID cleansing techniques) and they were able to answer all my questions and give me confidence that they were the right choice to go with, so I booked them and cancelled my other H&MU artist.

Trial review:

The day of my trial, I arrived at their location on Rawlins Street (there is one parking spot located right in front of the building) and tried to enter the door but was having a bit of trouble. Quick call and the fact that they noticed me in the window struggling (embarrassing!) and I finally got in. I was introduced to my glam team that would be working with me that day, Sarah (@sarahwebbhair) for my hair and Liza (@lizareyes.eyes) for makeup. They also asked me if I wanted any refreshments, which I think was a nice touch. So I showed them my inspo pics at the beginning of the session and let them know what I was looking for and they immediately got to work. They got through everything and with some minor adjustments that I asked for and some tips on how to prep for the big day (work on moisturizing more because of my dry skin), they really got me ready for what to expect on the big day. Also, should note I wore out my makeup the whole day and even took a nap on my hair and makeup and that stuff did not budge at all (gave me a lot of hope for the big day.

Day-of review:

On the day of the wedding, Liza (makeup) and Sarah (hair) promptly arrived to my hotel where we were getting ready at the agreed upon time frame. Liza and Sarah set up their space neatly in the area available in the room and promptly began working on my bridesmaids. They were super friendly and able to execute amazing looks for my bridesmaids despite them not having a trial ahead of time like myself to acclimate what they wanted for their looks.

Literally, Liza is an eye makeup QUEEN and Sarah is a braid GODDESS. These two absolutely killed on giving my bridesmaid and I some fierce and romantic looks for my big day and I couldn’t have imagined it any other way without them. They are so particular with their work, that on the big day some of the hair styling for myself took a bit more time than my trial did because my hair wasn’t really cooperating that day but Sarah made it work until it was up to her high standards and I thank her for that because my hair was absolutely fire on the day of! Also, all those tips that Liza had me work on (moisturizing my skin) really paid off on the day of because my makeup sat on so much better than my trial I was absolutely blown away by the work that was done on the day of and was slightly skeptical that it could turn out any better than the trial but it was absolutely 100% better than the trial and I think that’s because they knew what to expect with my hair & skin tone.

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Cynthial!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 11/07/2020

Book them!!

Such a great experience working with the Brite Beauty team for my wedding in July! Marsi was the makeup artist and she was wonderful!!! I heard the girls say multiple times how much they loved their make-up. I typically don't wear a lot of make-up and I communicated that to Marsi. She listened and did an amazing job!! The makeup felt light and natural. It was important for me to feel like myself and she definitely helped me achieve that. Michelle, my hairstylist, was also fantastic!!! She took special care of everyone that day, did touch-ups, and had helpful suggestion. Both ladies were on time, professional, wore their mask the ENTIRE 6hrs, and also friendly. HIGHLY recommend Brite Beauty! Allye, Marsi, and Michelle made a great team! :)

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Jenniferl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work with as well!!
    Courtney Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will forever use Brite Beauty!

I will forever highly recommend the team at Brite Beauty to anyone who needs hair and makeup!! We used Brite Beauty for my wedding, bridal hair and makeup, bridesmaids’ and mothers’ hair and makeup, and flower girl hair. This team is beyond amazing! Marsi arrived early to make sure we could be set up and ready to go on schedule. The team scheduled buffer time so we weren’t ever racing against the clock. We had great communication with Allye. Marsi spent extra time to make sure my hair was perfect and Marcus made sure that my makeup matched everything I wanted and was perfect for my skin! The bridesmaids RAVED about their hair and makeup. Charli and Michelle made the bridesmaids hair and makeup perfect and the flower girls’ hair was impossible to ruin which was great for our little girls! The second the team walked in, their positive energy turned the whole event into a party! I would highly recommend Brite beauty for their professionalism, quality of work, personality, timeliness, competitive pricing, and flexibility.

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Courtneyl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work with as well!!:)
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 09/18/2020

Fun and Fabulous

Not only will the amazing folks over at Brite Beauty make you look fabulous, they'll show you a good time while doing it! My wedding party and I enjoyed working with the Brite Team (Kayla, Josh, and Marsi) immensely. These amazing artists at Brite know exactly how to bring out their clients' natural beauty and enhance all of their best features. On a big day filled with lots of nerves, Brite Beauty put me at ease and helped me have fun! I wholeheartedly enjoyed all of my experiences with them from my initial trial with Kayla to preparations for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day. I can't recommend their services enough.

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Brittanyl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work with as well!!
    Kallimorones** Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Ever!! I felt BEAUTIFUL!!

Brite Beauty was amazing!! So professional and so easy to work with! I must have emailed Allye at least 2 dozen times! Always very helpful and kind!! Liza and Charli were the best wedding day duo! I felt absolutely beautiful!! Madeline and Ashley tag teamed my bridesmaids and they were stunning!! I cannot say enough about Brite Beauty and the Brite Beauty team!! Thank you ladies!! You helped to make my wedding day the absolute best!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Kallil!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and amazing to work with as well!! We so look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 06/12/2020

Relaxing and fun with Brite Bar

I did my bridal trial make up and hair with a Brite Bar and they were great! It was relaxing, fun and they did exactly what I asked for!! I enjoyed getting my make up done better than I could’ve ever attempted on my own. It lasted all afternoon outside and through the evening. My hair turned out great and was secure without being uncomfortable at all. I will definitely be using them for my entire bridal party. No regrets!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Taylor! THANK YOU! We loved doing your h+mu for your trial apt and we are looking forward to your wedding!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/24/2020

Buy now!

First off, holy hell y’all NAILED IT 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I was a damn troll compared to what your gals made me into 🤣🤣 Seriously, wow! My damn CEO cried when he saw me, freaking bawl baby CRIED!!!!

Legit though, EVERY SINGLE wedding guest was like “ your hair is EFFING AWESOME and she BEAT THAT FACE to death ☠️ !!”

So all this to say, yes 5 ⭐️, yes you should hire Brite Beauty and yes I’ll find a damn reason to come back because bless both our damn hearts ♥️

Sincerely,

One happy ass bride 👰🏻‍♀️

Brite Beauty's reply:

WOO-HOO!!! Amanda we love hearing it!!! We are beyond thrilled you loved your look and had a great experience!! Thank you for sharing your review. So much fun personality and it made us smile! XO Keep shining Brite!
    Kelli P. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Hair & Makeup!!

Brite Beauty is absolutely amazing! They did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding and both times they did an incredible job. Marsi and Kayla were so fun to have as part of the wedding day - they're bubbly and sweet and made getting ready that much more fun! They were so attentive to my bridesmaids and the moms and made sure everyone's hair and makeup was exactly what they wanted. Whether it's for your wedding, engagement photos, or any other event, you should absolutely use Brite Beauty for your hair and makeup!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Kellil!! We are so happy you loved your makeup and hair! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!! You were a beautiful bride and congratulations on a beautiful wedding day!
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Makeup team for bridal party

Brite bar beauty was great. First off LOVE the people (Lanisha, Marsi, Josh). They seriously became our people and we were just having so much fun talking all sorts of things, jamming out, laughing on the day. They also knew exactly what everyone needed for their hair and makeup and delivered better than could’ve expected. Only thing I would suggest is including lashes in the price of makeup. I feel like everyone wants fake lashes when it comes to getting their makeup professionally done so might as well have that in the price. That’s my only suggestion. Highly recommend!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Rachell!! We are so happy you loved your makeup! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!!
    Haley K. Married on 01/11/2020

Hair + MUA magicians!

Brite bar did an incredible job on my wedding day! Hair and make up was really important to me and they did not disappoint. Josh did my make up and I knew from the trial he was the perfect fit. I am super picky about my hair but Alex (bless you!) did an amazing job being patient, making me feel comfortable, and talking me through options to fit my vision. The end result was PERFECT! On wedding day, the whole team was so fun and chill to be around. Everyone LOVED their hair/make up; I’m so happy I used them for our wedding!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Haley!! We are so happy you loved your hair and makeup! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl H. Married on 11/10/2019

Lanisha was amazing!

I booked Brite for my bridal and bridesmaids makeup. Lanisha was AMAZING! She made all of us feel comfortable and we walked out of the hotel room looking like models! I can’t say enough great things about her. I actually preferred her artistry better than the person who did my trial. Definitely request Lanisha!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Cheryl!! We are so happy you loved your makeup! Thank you so much for choosing Brite to be apart of your big day!!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 10/27/2019

Great Work!

Michelle did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and we were all incredibly pleased. My airbrush makeup lasted all day, through sweat and tears and hugs.
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t even articulate how happy Brite Bar made me - Alex and Lanisha are GENIUSES. I looked like a movie star. Thank you!!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Tori! We had the best time with you!! We are so happy you felt like the leading lady for your special day!
  • Kat
    Katherine Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hair and makeup!!

I hired Brite Bar to do my hair and makeup for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and WOW is all I can say. They are efficient, always answer my emails on time, and they are extremely professional. Also, my hair and makeup made me look and feel beautiful for our engagement photos! I am beyond happy I hired them. I can’t wait to see what they’ll do for me and my bridesmaids for the wedding!

Brite Beauty's reply:

Hi Kat!! Thank you so much for choosing Brite Bar for your engagement shoot!! We cant wait to get you ready for your big day!!
    Micaela B. Married on 10/11/2019

The Best Bridal HMU!

Marsi and her team are absolutely incredible! Not only are they talented and knowledgeable, they are incredibly organized and will put together an entire timeline and schedule for your big day. Marsi and Michelle did my hair and makeup for both my trial and day-of and it lasted all night and was exactly what I was looking for! The wind was crazy and my hair held up so well. Plus, they're such a fun group to work with! Cannot recommend them enough!
illustration stars