Dallas, TX 75235 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About K & S Photography

K&S Photography are Dallas Wedding Photographers that focus on capturing real people and real moments. We show the fun of your day in a creative photojournalistic way. We capture those special moments that happen during your wedding day, the flower girl stealing icing off the cake or a special moment between the bride and her dad. We also love building a relationship with each one of our brides. When it comes time to start a family, we will be there to photograph maternity, newborn, and/or family pictures. We treat each one of our clients as if they are family. We are firm believers in equality and photograph all couples in love. We have happily served same sex couples since 2011.

K & S Photography was created by Karey Doelling and Shauna Benoit. We specialize in weddings and family portraits. We travel all over the DFW Metroplex and Texas photographing weddings and families. We are also available for travel worldwide

Please take a moment and visit our website www.kandsphotography.net. You can contact us via email at info@kandsphoto.net or via phone 972-672-8949. We look foward to being a part of your special day.

Follow K & S Photography on

abacusteal 16
05c4cf128ae1cb63 1477705837278 natural light dallas photographer b
ef589b4fa946651f 1516907758 704633c59747250a 1516907756292 3 4P9A2194web
cc4b6ee4f58a5c86 1516907757 57be4ae8afeb3648 1516907756290 2 4P9A1329web
K & S Photography
natural light dallas photographer b
97a70fe1fbaaf3be 1516907759 5c5b2f3ee7f8cd31 1516907756293 4 4P9A3267web

K & S Photography 5
K & S Photography 6
K & S Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Creative Beautiful Photos - Best Photography!!!

Shauna is amazing!! When we were looking for a wedding photographer I told my husband he had to choose because he hates getting his photo taken and gets very impatient about it. When we first met with Shauna, both my husband and I knew she was the right choice. Not only did we love her work but we also love her! It was the best decision!!! I could not be happier with my photos!! Shauna was so easy to work with and was super flexible with scheduling. Our engagement session had to be rescheduled a few times because of weather and rescheduling was no problem. Our engagement session was so much fun! Even my husband said he had a great time and did not get impatient or annoyed his photo was being taken!! We also had our fur babies in our engagement pictures. We have two dogs who were 6 months old at the time. She was so great with them and got some amazing photos. I was impressed since it is hard to get two puppies to cooperate. For our wedding, Shauna captured everything perfectly!! She is so creative and gets very unique shots and all the special moments that took place! I loved that she would come up with ideas and ask me to pose somewhere or do something. I just went with it and I'm so glad I did because those are my favorite pictures! Shauna is very laid back and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend K&S Photography!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    K & S Photography 14
    K & S Photography 15
    K & S Photography 16

Mandy · Married on 06/29/2017

We were amazed at the quality and service provided by Shauna. She captured so many small details that we did not even see on our wedding day, but most importantly she captured the emotions of the day. Our pics were ALL full of beautiful details including a variety of shots and lighting. Our only problem is deciding which ones to order in a large canvas. We were blessed to work with Shauna.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Angel · Married on 05/20/2016

We have honestly never had such an amazing experience with any vendor, or photographer than we did with K&S! Shauna was an absolute gem, she made miracles happen with our photos, was so unbelievably flexible with our schedule, and was amazing the day of showing up early to take photos and staying till the absolute last minute. You get far more than what you pay for, and she is quick and the photos we got were the cutest wooden box and she printed out some for us to see which we still have around our house. K&S is the absolute best, my husband and I plan to use them for any future family photos we have!

Sent on 08/17/2016

K & S Photography Pricing

K & S Photography Price Rates

K & S Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Bella Fleur Designs
    Bella Fleur Designs Wedding Florists

Very great photographer! Well priced. Very fun and easy person to deal with! Love their work!

• The Grand Hotel & Ballroom
    The Grand Hotel & Ballroom Hotel Weddings

We love K & S Photography and Shauna! They are great and easy going to work with and do a wonderful job. Such beautiful photos. A solid recommendation to any bride.

• The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren
    The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren Wedding Planners

Shauna is such a talented photographer! She really knows how to capture those split second special moments that clients will treasure for a lifetime and has a great eye for the unexpected. My team and I always enjoy working with her.