Meadow Springs, Dallas, TX 75154 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella Fleur Designs

Bella Fleur Designs is an award winning family owned and operated company offering design services to meet every wedding and event need. I have a very strong passion for floral design and love the thought that my passion is part of many brides most memorable day. To take a vision or a dream and make it a reality for a bride is the best feeling of all!

My passion for flowers, color, and design is what inspires me to create breathtaking designs. Bella Fleur Designs focuses on each brides unique vision by providing customized designs and service. We offer a beautiful selection of bridal bouquets, reception centerpieces, ceremony designs, and more. From romantic to exotic, to stylish, to sophisticated. You dream it we can do it!

Follow Bella Fleur Designs on

5fd3a2ef84ba4896 FB IMG 1510541911524
funk 072 51 651667

8 Reviews for Bella Fleur Designs

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2017

Maribel was so great!! When I began looking for a florist she was so quick to respond and my mom and I knew the second she respond we had found my florist! When we told her the things I wanted she made sure to deliver! The day of the wedding I was blown away by how beautiful everything was. She was very easy to work with and any time we needed something added she was more than willing to work with us. I would recommend her to any bride/groom looking to have their floral dreams come true!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Bella Fleur Designs's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was an honor and a Pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Many blessings to you and Nico!

Hillary · Married on 03/25/2017

Maribel is amazing! She is so personable, professional, and responsive. She designed the floral arrangements, bouquets, toss bouquet, and bouts for my wedding on 3/25/17. We couldn't have been happier- the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was able to match my color scheme perfectly! And our large arrangements... wow! Talk about dramatic and stunning! #onehappybride

Sent on 04/23/2017

I met Maribel of Bella Fleur Designs and her work was absolutely outstanding. People loved the flowers and decor that she provided. She delivered well over my expectations. We used her again and she did it again.. a home run. There are a lot of things that we worried about during our event, and when it came to the floral part of it.... Bella Fleur Designs made this party super easy. Professional, courteous, extending, kind, over and beyond, amazing, talented are words i think of when I think of Maribel and her team.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Bella Fleur Designs's reply:

Thank you! It was both an honor and my pleasure to have been a part of your special day!

Bella Fleur Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Fleur Designs 1
    Free Head Table Design

Book with us and recieve a free head table design ($300 Value) when you book a wedding package with us totaling $1800.00 or more.

Mention you found this on wedding wire.

• Next Level Entertainment
    Next Level Entertainment Wedding DJs

Top Tier does not describe the work of Bella Fleur Designs. Its like being taken into a fantasy after seeing her work. You think of it, and she can design it. Simple as that! We love working with them because they add that special touch to your event! Next Level Ent highly endorses Bella Fleur Designs.

• JC Bartending
    JC Bartending Wedding Caterers

Always a pleasure to work with! Bella Fleur Designs always does an awesome job. Highly recommend.

• Pretty Little Planners and Vintage Rentals
    Pretty Little Planners and Vintage Rentals Wedding Planners

Maribel is the heart of Bella Fleur Designs! She does beautiful flower arrangements and works with your budget! She's been in the wedding industry and knows the pros to make your Big Day PERFECT!!

• Meadow Springs Dallas, TX, 75154 See on map