Leonardo Event Group

North Richland Hills, TX View map
$1,996 Most Popular Price

$1,996 Most Popular Price

Welcome and thank you for visiting Leonardo Event Group! This is the premier site for all of your Entertainment needs. We are an overall company that focuses on providing you with quality service and supplies the best in Entertainment, DJ, MC, Music, Lighting, Photobooths, Step and Repeats, and Repeats, and more.

Since 2001, we have prided ourselves on providing High Quality, Courteous, Personalized Entertainment for Weddings, Proms/Homecomings, Parties, Birthdays and much more. At Next Level Entertainment, our goal is to do our part to ensure your special event is successful and to help make an everlasting memory for years to come!

"He was very professional. He showed up early to make sure everything went smoothly. The song selection was a great mix of the bride and groom's choices and other songs that gave variety while still within the taste of the couple and their guests. He had the couple play a very cute game with the audience cheering and clapping; it was great fun. His communication with us was outstanding. He includes great lighting effects. He had people dancing for almost every song. He was a huge part of the evening and helped make it a night to remember!”

www.thebestdallasdj.com #experiencethedifference #experiencethenextlevel #dallasweddings #dallasdj #dallasdjs #weddingdj #fortworthweddingdj #djentertainment #weddinglighting www.nxtlvlent.com #fortworthweddings #dfwweddings #texasweddings #dfwweddingdj #fortworthweddingdj #dfwlighting #eventlighting #corporateparty #dfwpartylighting #wirelesslighting #dfwweddingreception #HiEnergyWedding #HiEnergyReception #FunWeddingReception #DancingAtYourWedding #elegantwedding #dreamwedding #luxurywedding #photobooth #lightingdecor

Please contact us at 678-570-7693 www.nxtlvlent.com info@nxtlvlent.com for more information

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,996

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 01/21/2022

Best of the best!

If you want the BEST, Leonardo is it! Everything from the beginning to the end was precisely thought out and perfectly executed! There were people dancing at our reception that I never thought would even still be there by then! I'm late to the game in writing my reviews, but our wedding was in January and here it is March and people are STILL talking about how amazing our DJ was! He made our wedding an experience instead of just another day. We'll never forget it!
  • User2564130 Recently married
    I will we recommend Next level entertainment to my friends and family the DJ was very professional and he had me on my feet all night on a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a 10 plus

Leonardo Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much! We are glad that you had a wonderful time and hopefully a lot of special memories were made.
  • Adam
    Adam N. Married on 02/10/2021

The go-to DJ to keep the dance floor packed. 10/10 I wish he could DJ all weddings.

DJ Leonardo is without a doubt the best DJ I've ever partied with. We've all been to that wedding where DJ iPod just isn't enough and the dance floor is empty. DJ Leonardo knows his music, he has mastered his craft, and knows exactly how to keep the wedding going without a missed beat.

We booked him for our wedding immediately after our first meeting. Through his personality you can tell he's there to make it YOUR day and ensure all guests know it's about y'all. Plus he knows all the best songs from wedding classics, 2000's hip-hop, Tejano, and all the best dance songs from the past 40 years. If you like to dance and keep everyone engaged you cannot miss the opportunity to book Leonardo.

Our guests like to drink and dance and he kept our dance floor packed for 5 hours. The equation to a perfect wedding is simple: DJ Leonardo + You = A wedding your friends will be jealous of and talk about for years.

Leonardo Event Group's reply:

I am speechless. The Ngo’s..... I am literally speechless. All I can do is say thank you for trusting me with such an important task in your lives. The meetings, the planning, the car ride Lolololol All an experience like no other. I literally have no words. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Leonardo Event Group 1
Exclusive
Leonardo Event Group 2
Gift
Book our White Glove Service and add Full from uplighting for 60% off our uplighting price.
Leonardo Event Group 3
Discount
Add Full room uplighting to your event with booking of a Signature Service for half off.

Chocolate Silk Creations Chocolate Silk Creations Wedding Invitations

Leonardo of Next Level Entertainment is professional, kind and the BEST in the business! He goes above and beyond for his clients and truly takes each event to the Next Level. Words cannot express how awesome he is and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to experience a beautiful and fun time that will take their event to the NEXT LEVEL! Thanks, Chocolate Silk Creations

IGOR Photography IGOR Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Leo and Next Level Entertainment on several occasions and I can guarantee that he knows how to entertain the crowd and get everybody dancing. Leo is a true professional that you would love to have at your next event!

Ambiance Entertainment Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

Leonardo Washington is first class with his heart truly centered on weddings! If you'd like your guests to feel connected and feel the love at your wedding reception, don't think twice about Leonardo. Hire him... and get ready to have some fun!

8528 Davis Blvd., #134-300` Dallas / Fort Worth, Dallas / Fort Worth North Richland Hills, TX, 76182

10:00 AM - 7 PM MON - THURS WEEKENDS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FRI - SUN
Location of (Leonardo Event Group)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding