Ambiance Entertainment

Lewisville, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

It’s true! You can have an outrageously good time at a formal event and still do it with class. A gorgeous gown, a phenomenal facility, and a scrumptious cake are only the beginning. You’ve come to the right place. We’ll set the stage; you’ll have the fun!

Dallas-based Ambiance Entertainment disc jockey Jaime Chavez provides top notch Bilingual MC/DJ, event coordination, entertainment, and lighting services for clients like you who value spectacular entertainment, and its impact on unique, fun, elegant, and highly successful events; unlike traditional DJs, he strives to become “part of your family” by learning the most intimate details from the day you met to the description of your guests so that he can help personalize your event, involve your guests, play the perfect music you love at the right time, and guide and excite everyone through the perfect night! He also strives to keep the focus on you, your family and guests, simply setting the stage and letting you have the fun. Ask his clients! He understands these are once in a lifetime events that will serve as memories for years to come.

Please call us at 214-914-2306.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Mahwish Married on 01/15/2022

Above and beyond

I recommend everything about Ambiance entertainment. Mr Jaime is the greatest DJ/ entertainer you can ever ask for.

I was absolutely terrified to have a dull party, but when I found him, I 💯 invested towards the greatest time of my life (at my wedding) and there is nothing else we (me and the groom) could ask for.

The detailed homework that he has in order to make everything seem personal and more sentimental, is simply applauding.

Thank you for making each and every insecurity of mine disappear and having every person in the room be on Their feet and have the time of their lives.

P.s. there were Hispanics, Pakistani, Arabic and English And each and everyone had smiles on their faces. Our wish was definitely granted. So thank you so much and more.!
    Caleb P. Married on 11/13/2021

An Exceptional Emcee

In a word, Jaime was an EXCEPTIONAL DJ, Emcee, and "mood-driver" for our wedding. He has a great understanding of his role of not just playing music but running the reception and driving the theme of the night. With that, he put a lot of effort in getting to know us and our music tastes and focused on what we wanted. I can't recommend Jaime enough, he really helped make our wedding day as special as it was. We've been told how fun our wedding reception was for weeks since that night. My brother-in-law told me it was the most fun wedding he'd been to, and he had been to 6 this year. Thank you so much Jaime for such an incredible night!

Ambiance Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Caleb, and thank you for sharing so many details of your lives to make your wedding night extra special and personal! BTW, I LOVE your super fun friends and family who danced, chanted, and hollered in celebration all evening!
    Christina O. Married on 10/16/2021

Best MC Ever!

Hands down the best MC I have ever encountered.
    Detailed oriented, attentive, and entertaining He had super fun games, kept the wedding moving and on schedule, and was a clear speaker all of which kept our guests very entertained. Did I mention he is bilingual? The music was spot on, great jokes and stories, equipment was top notch, he even helped us find a mariachi band when ours cancelled last minute. Book him before he is all booked. Highly recommended!!!

Ambiance Entertainment's reply:

Awe! Gracias, Tesoro. AND I now have two amazing friends I love hanging out with... and, if you twist my arm, we can go shooting! (Thanks for sharing Clay with me. Ha ha)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Ella Grey Events Ella Grey Events Wedding Planners

Jaime with Ambiance Entertainment is amazing! As a wedding planner, we rely on the DJ to keep the music fun and the crowd entertained. He is an incredible DJ and MC! I meet with him and my clients months before the wedding and he asks every little detail you could imagine. Even as a wedding planner I was surprised! His desire to have everything go smoothly and not to forget the little details that people tend to look over, is greatly appreciated in this business. Every time I go over to him to remind him about the next event, he is already on top of it and has the music cue'd for the next big event. He has great music, such a fun personality and was incredibly professional throughout the entire event. He is one of the best and I know my clients are in good hands. I can't thank him enough for everything he does and look forward to booking him for my next set of clients!

The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. Wedding Bands

Jaime is super cool in our book! He is well-rounded, entertaining, and presents a high level of professionalism. Ambiance Entertainment has our recommendation.

Reel Reverie MediaWorks Reel Reverie MediaWorks Wedding Videographers

Jaime with Ambiance Entertainment is INCREDIBLE! As high-end Wedding Cinematographers, we count on GREAT DJs and MCs to keep us informed while providing an awesome atmosphere for our couples. Super music, a fun personality, and top-notch professionalism. Jaime is one of the absolute best. Don't hesitate to contact him.

1023 Sir Lancelot Circle, Ste 7 Lewisville, TX, 75056
972-899-2882

By appointment only.
Location of (Ambiance Entertainment)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding