Rockwall, TX 75032 Map · Phone number

About Ella Grey Events

Ella Grey Events is a wedding planning company based in Rockwall, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. The owner, Lindsay Taylor, established Ella Grey Events in 2016 as a business that specializes in creating innovative, sophisticated and cutting-edge events. The main goal of the Ella Grey Events team is to turn each couple's wedding-day dreams into reality with their deep knowledge of the event, art and hospitality industries.

Ella Grey Events is a full-service event and travel planning company that is available to coordinate civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination weddings. The team at Ella Grey Events will assist you with every detail of the wedding planning process, from budget analysis to helping you with your guest list, referring you to preferred vendors in the area and everything in between. Ella Grey Events offers event design, day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services.

Follow Ella Grey Events on

Ella Grey Events 6
Ella Grey Events 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Ryan Torres · Married on 10/12/2018

AMAZING - Couldn't have gone through this without Ella Grey Events!

When I first started planning my wedding, I thought I could do it myself, but quickly realized I was wrong. I met Lindsey at a Bridal Expo in Dallas and instantly knew I needed her to help me plan. Besides being way more affordable than other wedding planners I had spoken to, I could just tell that Lindsey was the person I needed to help me get through the process.

I chose to do the all inclusive package, so she was stuck with me for a full year. Through the entire year, she was so attentive to any questions or concerns I had. She always got back to me in a timely manner, and kept everything so organized through the entire process.

We met with Lindsey a handful of times, outside of meeting with vendors, and she made sure that no matter who else was with me, or who else had opinions, I got exactly what I wanted. She took MY vision, and no one else's and ran with it. And she did so beautifully.

Since wedding planners have a lot of connections from vendors they've used previously, Lindsey was able to get me some great deals on catering, the cake, and much more - including flowers!

Ella Grey Event's actually did all of my flowers/ greenery and everything was absolutely stunning. Lindsey offered to take me with her to look at the the flower options in person so that I could really see it all come together. I wish I could've kept my bouquet fresh forever. I was obsessed with every single table's arrangement and all of my bridesmaids bouquets. Everything was absolutely perfect.

On the day of, Lindsey always check in on me while she was running around making sure that the venue looked amazing. Everything ran really smoothly. I didn't even notice if anything went wrong, and it was so great to have her there.

Overall, I can't say enough good words about my experience with Ella Grey Events. My wedding was so perfect and I couldn't have gone through the process without hiring Ella Grey Events. If you're in the Dallas area, I highly recommend contacting Lindsey and hiring her!

Deanna · Married on 04/07/2018

I highly recommend Ella Grey Events! I hired Lindsey as my month of wedding planner, and she literally made the wedding day run so smoothly. The morning of my wedding, we decided to move the ceremony inside because of the weather. She was accommodating and made sure that all the vendors were aware of the change! She was great at communicating with me before the wedding and the day of. I always felt at ease knowing that Lindsey had it all taken care of. She is reliable and is all I could have asked for on my wedding day!

Stacey · Married on 12/22/2017

I love weddings coordinated by Ella Grey! I have been to a number of them and they have ALL been gorgeous! I love that they listen to what you want, bring creative ideas to the table, do their best to give you champagne taste style on a beer budget, if needed, and make the day of..so much fun, beautiful, run smoothly and ensure everyone and everything is in place and ready! Love them!!

Award

Ella Grey Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,490.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,190.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,990.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Signage, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Toast Entertainment
    Toast Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lindsey Taylor, with Ella Grey Events, is such a pleasure to work with. She is professional, efficient and friendly. We ALWAYS know that when she sends a bride our way, that the bride is well taken care of. From what we see, we know that she goes above and beyond for her clients and you are lucky if you have her on your team! Thank you, Lindsey, for being awesome!

• Ambiance Entertainment
    Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ella Grey Events' Lindsey was so great to work with. As a wedding planner, she has the knowledge and experience to balance the difference when working with professional vendors compared to novice vendors, providing you, her client, the perfect amount of guidance to ensure your event can be the best that it can be! As an event professional of 32 years, I respect this immensely! Secondly, in the most un-intrusive way, almost magically, she just appears and gently reminds vendors "It's time to..." ensuring your event stays right on track! This is very important because each vendor might be in the moment, capturing exciting pictures, enthusiastically playing a fun crowd, etc and may overlook the bigger picture. Lindsey respects the moment but always keeps in mind the forest from the trees. Thanks, Lindsey, for being so easy to work with!

• Rockwall, TX 75032 See on map