Ruban Bleu Weddings and Events LLC

Frisco, TX View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Based in Frisco, Texas, Ruban Bleu Weddings and Events LLC provides couples with luxury wedding planning. Their deep appreciation for true love and beauty makes these professionals uniquely qualified to plan the wedding of your dreams.

This expert team aims to capture your style and impress your guests with sophisticated design. They can match any theme or narrative, from luxury, vintage, rustic, and boho to a tribute to your African and/or African-American heritage. Ruban Bleu Weddings and Events LLC offers various planning packages for every milestone surrounding your nuptials, including your engagement, shower, ceremony, reception, and after-party. They understand that each wedding is unique and offer full-service, partial planning, and day-of coordination to best meet your needs. Beginning with your consultation, they will walk you through the entire process and collaborate on design, venue and vendor selection, to-do lists, timelines, and budget analysis. Amidst all the details and final touches, they know how important it is for you to feel present on your special day and aim to ease your worries.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dawn B. Married on 09/24/2022

Tiffany is phenomenal

Tiffany and her team did a fantastic job at my wedding in The Spring McKinney. Tiffany is PHENOMENAL and that’s an understatement. She understood my vision for my wedding and made it come to life. I was moved by it when I saw my venue decorated. It was a dream come true! She visited my venue several times to go through it step by step. She was always available and answers any questions or concerns I had. She makes absolute magic happen for whatever budget you may have. I highly recommend you work with her and her team. You will not be disappointed! The work she did on my wedding speaks for it self.
    Candice G. Married on 08/28/2022

My wedding went perfectly

I cannot say thank you enough to Tiffany from Ruban Bleu Weddings!! She helped plan and coordinate our wedding this August and she was amazing! She was so organized, encouraging, and caring the months leading up to our wedding. She worked with our tight schedules to make sure no details were missed. The day of our wedding everything went perfectly. She made sure everything and everyone was where it needed to be. On top of running around that whole day, she still made time to check in and take care of anything I needed. My wedding went perfectly and I didn’t have to stress at all. Without Tiffany I know my wedding would have been so much more stressful for me and I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy it as much. Thank you so much Ruban Bleu weddings!
    If you are looking for a wedding planner definitely consider checking them out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ruban Bleu Weddings and Events LLC 1
Exclusive

Pricing

9550 Forest Lane Frisco, TX, 75243
Location of (Ruban Bleu Weddings and Events LLC)
9550 Forest Lane, Suite 511 Dallas, TX, 75243

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding