Serendipity Events by Tina

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

Serendipity Events by Tina is a wedding planning company based in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, and Central Florida areas. Serendipity Events by Tina was created with the sole purpose of assisting happily engaged couples in planning their weddings. The experienced team of certified wedding planners at Serendipity Events by Tina will turn all your dreams into reality on one of the most enchanting days of your lives.

Leave the carrying, unloading, decorating, transporting, sweating, troubleshooting, last minute-erranding, timeline watching, wedding-crasher-bouncing, cleaning up and loading-out to the professionals at Serendipity Event By Tina..
You’ve worked too hard to be worrying on your wedding day.

The team at Serendipity Events by Tina will take all of the pressure out of planning your wedding day by saving you time and money with their large network of preferred vendors. The company offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. Serendipity Events by Tina can also help you plan your honeymoon, and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,201.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$76

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 12/02/2022

Thank you Tina!!!

Tina is a true gift. We truly could not have done it without her and I’ll forever be thankful! We paid for one of the smaller packages and I still feel she went above and beyond for us and our 12.2.22 wedding. It may be small (and maybe silly of me), but coming back to our table every now and then after I’d exhaust myself on the dance floor and seeing my drink always refilled, I felt truly cared for and it warmed my heart. Knowing I could just enjoy our day and Tina making sure everything was taken care of- the relief, peace, and joy I felt! Especially after all the hard work and time put into planning with all of life’s other challenges. As we all know, wedding planning is WORK, so I am EXTRA appreciative of how Tina guided us with our to-do’s, answered any questions we had, made amazing suggestions, gave extremely helpful tips, and checked in on how we were and our progress. I hope she gets all the recognition she deserves because she is astounding and beyond amazing at her job. I absolutely recommend Tina and know you won’t regret it!
  • Stacy
    Stacy N. Married on 11/19/2022

Excellent!

Working with Tina was fantastic! She is kind, professional, responsive, very flexible, and made sure our wedding day was perfect! We found our florist through Tina as well, and were able to receive a discount through our connection with Tina, which saved us a good amount of money.

Even though we hired Tina for day-of coordination, she regularly kept in touch with us throughout the planning process to make sure we had everything we needed. When our DJ backed out a week before the wedding, Tina came to the rescue with options and facilitated us finding a new DJ in less than 2 days (who turned out to be AMAZING). On the night of the reception, she made sure everything was beautiful, coordinated all of our vendors without issue, and even handed me glasses of water throughout the evening when I was having an ~extra~ good time. As someone who likes to typically handle everything myself, I was able to enjoy my night without even thinking about logistics because Tina was there to organize everything!! All I know is I had the best night of my life, and all of a sudden everything was clean and things were put away into the appropriate cars without me even knowing! Had an absolutely worry-free, fun day/night. Could not recommend her more.
  • illustration stars

Team

Rebecca DeButts D'Strana
Rebecca DeButts D'Strana
Lead Wedding Planner

Rebecca has worked with Serendipity Events by Tina for over 4 years and has also had the unique experience of also planner her wedding as a client with Serendipity Events by Tina. She is great at seeing things from both viewpoints to help you have a great wedding planning experience.

Sofia Majerczyk
Sofia Majerczyk
Lead Wedding Planner

Sofia has been a lead wedding planner with Serendipity Events by Tina for several years. Before working with us, she owned a venue with her family. She has also worked in catering and in a bakery, giving her a lot of experience with the ins and outs of other vendors in the industry makes sure nothing gets missed on your big day,

Sara Moye
Sara Moye
Lead Wedding Planner

Sara started working at Serendipity Events by TIna as an assistant when we first started, She became a Lead Wedding Planner over 6 years ago and she heads up our Florida weddings. Sara is a fun, creative planner who will bring a unique spin to your wedding planning.

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Willow Woods Barn + Studio Willow Woods Barn + Studio Barn & Farm Weddings

Tina is an awesome wedding and engagement planner. She goes out of her way to make sure the couple is completely satisfied and pays attention to the details. She is always so professional and easy to work with. Thanks for all you do Tina.

Wild Rose Events Wild Rose Events Wedding Florists

Tina is able to keep her clients doing what they need to do, but makeing it feel like fun! She is personality plus and takes the stress away from planning a wedding. But don't let the fun fool you, she keeps her eye on every detail and makes sure things are flawless for the brides special day so they can just relax and enjoy! I wish I had know her when I got married - it would have been so much more fun and stress free! deffinately my favorite planner in DFW!

Mansfield, 76063
407-389-3253
Location of (Serendipity Events by Tina)
22 Mary Lou Ct Mansfield, TX, 76063
407-389-3253
80 Tamminga Trail Waxahachie, TX, 75167
817-592-3325

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding