Serendipity Events by Tina

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

Serendipity Events by Tina is a wedding planning company based in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, and Central Florida areas. Serendipity Events by Tina was created with the sole purpose of assisting happily engaged couples in planning their weddings. The experienced team of certified wedding planners at Serendipity Events by Tina will turn all your dreams into reality on one of the most enchanting days of your lives.

Leave the carrying, unloading, decorating, transporting, sweating, troubleshooting, last minute-erranding, timeline watching, wedding-crasher-bouncing, cleaning up and loading-out to the professionals at Serendipity Event By Tina..
You’ve worked too hard to be worrying on your wedding day.

The team at Serendipity Events by Tina will take all of the pressure out of planning your wedding day by saving you time and money with their large network of preferred vendors. The company offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. Serendipity Events by Tina can also help you plan your honeymoon, and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,201.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$76

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

How many planners are on your team?

Grace K. Married on 12/12/2021

Definitely Recommend!

I would encourage anyone to use a wedding planner or day of coordinator, but I would encourage everyone to use Tina! She was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding process and day of. She answered any question I had and made it so my family and I could enjoy the wedding day stress free!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

It was our pleasure! From the minute I met you (and found out you proposed to Sam) I knew it was going to be a fun wedding. After rescheduling two times due to Covid and having to change venues, due to the first one closing, it was wonderful to be able to celebrate with you and Sam! Best Wishes, as you start your life together!
    Tracey B. Married on 12/05/2021

We had an excellent experience

I am the mother of the groom. Experience was amazing

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Tracey, it means so much t have a mother take the time to review us. We appreciat you taking the time to do that We are so happy you loved our services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Serendipity Events by Tina 1
Exclusive

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Shepherds Barn Shepherds Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Tina is an awesome wedding and engagement planner. She goes out of her way to make sure the couple is completely satisfied and pays attention to the details. She is always so professional and easy to work with. Thanks for all you do Tina.

Wild Rose Events Wild Rose Events Wedding Florists

Tina is able to keep her clients doing what they need to do, but makeing it feel like fun! She is personality plus and takes the stress away from planning a wedding. But don't let the fun fool you, she keeps her eye on every detail and makes sure things are flawless for the brides special day so they can just relax and enjoy! I wish I had know her when I got married - it would have been so much more fun and stress free! deffinately my favorite planner in DFW!

Mansfield, 76063
407-389-3253
Location of (Serendipity Events by Tina)
Deltona, 32725 See on map
407-389-3253

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding