$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Anna Williams Events

We are a team from different backgrounds and experiences who come together for the sole purpose of making our clients feel comfortable and confident that their important day will be handled flawlessly and professionally. With diverse degrees and event experience, Anna and her team are able to think outside the box and provide each client with creative designs, budget-friendly options, and thoughtfully planned details and timelines to ensure every event exceeds our client’s expectations.

An exciting part of our work is getting to meet with each of our clients and hearing their thoughts, dreams, and vision for their event. Everyone has different personalities and ideas and we fully believe that your event should reflect who you are! Anna and her team are very passionate about this industry and strive to put their heart and soul into each event as if it were their own.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Anna was such a pleasure to work with.
She was the selected Day of Coordinator for a recent wedding that was hosted at the Bowden in Keller, TX. She attended all of our planning meetings and was easy to contact. Anna was on top of her clients needs and kept everyone focused the entire day.
She oversaw all details of the wedding with ease and efficiency. She also met all requirements provided by the venue.
I would absoutley recommend Anna to plan your wedding, this girl knows her stuff!

Profile Picture emily, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had asked a friend who's daughter had just married what was the ONE THING she wished she had for the wedding and she mentioned a "day of" person. Well, that's all it took for me to hire Anna. Her education and extensive background in the wedding world was a perfect segway to having her own business. She was reachable and responsive literally within seconds to under 5 minutes whether by text or email. Not only did she create a perfect timeline with the other vendors, but ran the entire afternoon into the evening with calm and organization. I was able to enjoy every single moment without having to think ahead or worry about any detail big or small. You might think you can handle this day all by yourself, I thought maybe I could, but it is next to impossible really. I loved Anna and I know you will too!

Profile Picture Susan , 11/11/17, 1 Review

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Anna Williams is a delight to work with. Her attention to detail to make your wedding day perfect is always her top focus.

Events