Serendipity Events by Tina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Maria
    Maria M. Married on 04/29/2022

Calm, professional and incredibly well-organized planner

Tina Danel was OUTSTANDING as she planned our daughter's wedding for 125 guests at The Eagle in Hillsboro! Tina's checklist, patience with this nervous mom, excellent resources including several of the vendors we used, and attention to detail, really saved the day. Her assistant, Sophia also brought such great energy to the day, and both truly made everything work super smoothly. Tina was readily available to answer questions and she is incredibly organized- loved the HoneyBook!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure being part of Sofia & Austin's wedding. Everything turned out beautiful and I was so happy to see Sofia & Austin relax and enjoy their day, even if they did lose their voices the week of the wedding!
  • Maleeha
    Maleeha Married on 03/27/2022

Amazing planner

Tina and her team were absolutely amazing! She is the reason we were able to have our dream wedding. She was so easy to communicate with, offered amazing suggestions, did damage control and was able to keep up with vendors that I was feeling frustrated by. For the wedding day she was on top of everything. Not one thing was out of place. My guests literally told me it was the best wedding they had been to. Her team was the sweetest and everyone was so professional. If I could go back I wouldn’t do anything differently. I highly recommend Tina for your event. You will not regret it. My husband and I are so grateful for her and her team. Thank you so much for making our perfect day happen.
    Grace K. Married on 12/12/2021

Definitely Recommend!

I would encourage anyone to use a wedding planner or day of coordinator, but I would encourage everyone to use Tina! She was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding process and day of. She answered any question I had and made it so my family and I could enjoy the wedding day stress free!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

It was our pleasure! From the minute I met you (and found out you proposed to Sam) I knew it was going to be a fun wedding. After rescheduling two times due to Covid and having to change venues, due to the first one closing, it was wonderful to be able to celebrate with you and Sam! Best Wishes, as you start your life together!
    Tracey B. Married on 12/05/2021

We had an excellent experience

I am the mother of the groom. Experience was amazing

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Tracey, it means so much t have a mother take the time to review us. We appreciat you taking the time to do that We are so happy you loved our services!
    Gladimar P. Married on 12/05/2021

High recommend!

Sarah was amazing she answered all my questions before the day and made sure the wedding went smoothly and handled any issues that needed to be handled! She did amazing and would definitely recommend to anyone! She is very sweet and i loved having her there that day!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

We are so glad that Sara and her team were able to take care of you and help to make your wedding stress-free. She loved working with you and is so happy you were happy with her services. ZThank you for taking the time to share your experiance with her.
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 11/07/2021

The perfect planner

Tina and her assistant helped make this day so special. The amount of work that goes into a wedding could not have been done without her and her team. Thank you Tina and Assistant for making my day so special.
    Houman K. Married on 10/31/2021

Amazing day of planning

Tina was the most clutch wedding planner of all time. I wedding at the potential for absolute chaos given our Halloween theme and somehow Tina and her team kept it together so seamlessly. We literally had no snags thanks to them and I give them with the highest recommendation I can for their planning and organization. Additionally, they totally participated 100% with the mandatory costume portion of our Hallowedding, so they get extra points as far as we are concerned

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Houman! You and Hillary had such a fun wedding. I always LOVE helping make a theme come together. Your wedding at Hall of State was the perfect Hallowedding, with contortionists, stilt walker, fortune tellers and amazing decor. It was a amazingly fun time fowing with the two of you to help make your vision come to a reality.
  • Hillary
    Hillary O. Married on 10/30/2021

Exceptional Service

There aren’t enough words to describe how much my husband and I appreciate Tina and her team. She was amazing to work with through COVID and is the main reason I’m still sane after canceling and rescheduling our wedding. She kept us on track when I was too stressed to plan anything, and her vendor recommendations were absolutely spot on. She thought of all the little things that weren’t even on our radar and helped me follow through with all of my hair brained ideas. Wedding day coordination was *exceptional*, and I literally didn’t have a single thing to worry about. Tina was the perfect accompaniment to our perfect day, and I can’t recommend her enough.

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Hillary! Thank you for your kind words on your review of us. I can not say how happy we are to know we were able to make your wedding dreams come true. The amazing skull wall you made for the photo booth backdrop was so cool. The pinatas with adult treats inside were such a fun touch. Than you for having the trust in me and my team to organize and run your Hallowedding! XOXO
  • Claudia
    Claudia C. Married on 10/17/2021

Problem solver!

Tina was wonderful and very helpful in the final wedding planning process. She was meticulous, organized, and detailed just like I had hoped! The day of the wedding, many problems arose, and Tina along with my wedding party were quick to problem solve and get things figured out. They worked on every issue without me and everything was absolutely PERFECT in the end. Her assistant on the day of was so helpful with the decorating and set up. There was a lot to do and things were rushed but they did an amazing job. Would definitely recommend!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you, Claudia! You and Troy had such a beautiful wedding at The Olana! I am so glad you were able to trust us and not worry about anything! I can;t say I was not worried when we could not get the sprinklers off at the ceremony area, but I am glad it was able to be fixed and we could get the area dried before guests arrived! That is something I will not ever forget! I got to see the photos from the photographer and they are betiful! Best wishes on your new life together! XOXO
  • Katherine
    Katherine D. Married on 09/18/2021

Making the dream a stress-free reality

When I was looking for a wedding coordinator, I knew there were certain things I needed and some things that were unnecessary. When I talked with Tina on Zoom (she offered in-person as well), she was relatable and helpful. We discussed the plans i had in place and with that, she knew where she could support me in the planning stages and the day of. I appreciated that she also had a "look book" of things I could rent if I didn't want to buy decor (table numbers, card holder, etc). I also appreciated that we could design the layout of Union Station on a program and she could work with that the day of to know where things go. Closer to the day of, Tina was responsive to my texts or emails, and she was working with various vendors (based on contracts and her experience) discussing logistics and things I wouldn't have thought of; not to mention, things I "didn't" want to have to discuss. Friendly, professional, responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable are words to describe Tina! She was flexible with her offerings and ultimately price based on what I needed for my wedding. I highly recommend Tina as your day of coordinator. The day went off without a glitch and she was hard at work, often behind the scenes where we didn't see her, and that's exactly what you want in a day of coordinator.

***While your event space may have a "coordinator" or someone there the day of your event, you still want to look at a day-of coordinator who can go above and beyond what the event coordinator may do. It's the best thing you can do for yourself and your family so you ALL can enjoy the day.

Thank you, thank you, Tina! We loved working with you!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Katherine, Thank you so much for your kind words. You and JP had such a fun wedding at Union Station Dallas and it was a pleasure to be part of it. The band was a big hit and the food stations made dinner more fun and interactive. Best wishes to you and JP and your future together! XOXO
  • Paula
    Paula K. Married on 08/11/2021

Excellent and Amazing!

Tina was the best investment we made for our daughter's wedding! Especially when we had to postpone the wedding from May to November due to COVID-19! She helped us get all of our vendors rescheduled and made the postponement as painless as possible.
    Tina also gave us excellent recommendations for vendors! She helped us narrow the field of choices and every vendor we chose came with her endorsement.
    The result? A fabulous, fun, beautiful wedding with very little drama, angst or issues for the bride and the mother of the bride!

Thank you TINA!!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Paula! You and Carys were so great to work with. I am so happy that you chose the vendors I recommended, we made a great team!
  • TinaPaph
    Tinapaph A. Married on 08/06/2021

Exceptional!

We had a low cost contract with Serendipity Events by Tina. Most of our communications were via text and her responsiveness was always within reason. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! As the MOB I appreciated that she was able to continually reassure the bride throughout the COVID-19 ups and downs. On the day of, she had to handle a couple of difficult issues with other vendors and was able to find a quick solution that was acceptable for the bride. She also provided us candid photos that she had taken throughout the wedding day -- something that I didn't expect. Additionally, she advised us on how to handle a difficult vendor during the days that followed the event -- we very much appreciated that. My only regret was that I wished we would have put more of our budget into her services so that she could have handled so much more! Thank you Tina for making our daughter's big day the success that it was!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Tina thank you for your sweet review. It has been such a pleasure to work with you and Hillary over the past two years of wedding planning. I am glad I was able to provide the Custom Day of Package for Hillary and Frank. We know this is a crazy time with COVID-19, so I am glad I was able to help them through some of their fears and we were able to have a beautiful wedding.
  • Sabrena
    Sabrena S. Married on 07/05/2021

Making Dreams Come True

Before meeting with Sara from Serendipity, we had a bad 1st experience with another wedding planner that was recommended by our venue. Not only did they stand us up on our 1st meeting, they didn't even contact us until the following day and did not have any valid reason for the "no show". When we met with Sara from Serendipity, we thought we only needed a professional to facilitate the vendors on the day of the wedding. We had no idea of the "million" little things we would need help with. We chose the "Happy Discoveries Package" and couldn't be more pleased. Sara went above and beyond the call of duty in helping us every-step-of-the-way and gave excellent advice. Her relationships with cake and flower vendors made the entire process smooth, enjoyable and affordable. Our wedding day was literally "stress free" because of Sara from Serendipity Events by Tina. It was like having a big sister take care of everything.

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Sabrena! Your wedding at Dr. Phillip's House was so beautiful and perfect. That grand exit with the horse and carriage is engraved in my memory, to beautiful! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding planner!
  • Christine
    Christine J. Married on 04/18/2021

The wedding could not have gone any better.

Tina at Serendipity was unbelievable. She handled everything for us, nothing fell through the cracks. She made the wedding flow so easily. Months before the wedding she had kept up with our budget, spoken to all of the vendors consistently and double and triple checked everything. I never had to worry that I had forgotten anything because she had it under control. She was organized, disciplined, readily available our wedding could not have gone any better and coming from the Mother of the Bride, that means something.
  • Veronica
    Veronica L. Married on 11/16/2020

Wonderful!

What can I say...Tina did an amazing job! Our wedding was perfect! Stress free! I highly recommend her to anyone that needs an event planner. ❤

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Veronica! Thank you for letting us be part of your big day! Everything was so beautiful. I love all of the little details you added everything was so nice. I hope you had a blast on the honeymoon!
  • Erika
    Erika B. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing, professional, and so much fun!!

Tina was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was everything I had dreamed of. Stress free and didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an event planner.

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Erica! Your wedding was so fun! The band was so fun and the mariachi was great. I am so happy you had a great time!
    Kayla M. Married on 10/17/2020

Ultimate Fairy Godmother!

Tina and her team are truly amazing! We had to postpone twice, and Tina held my hand the entire way. If you didn't have to postpone, just know it was a true nightmare each time. Vendors closing, new venue, dates not lining up, ect. Serendipity not only exceeded my expectations on a professional standpoint (timeliness, getting the job done right, keeping me organized, executing to perfection), she and her staff provided so much love and support. My biggest advice to any new bride is to get a planner - and there's no better team than Serendipity!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Kayla, Thank you so much for trusting me with planning your wedding. Adding The Metro DFW, my bar truck was so fun! Everyone loved the fun vibe of it for your cocktail hour. The postponements were beyond your control, but I was glad to get extra time with you and Matt and we found you a venue that was more your style!
  • O
    Olivia B. Married on 10/10/2020

Cannot recommend Tina enough!!

Let me start by saying having Tina as our coordinator was the best wedding decision we made!! She absolutely exceeded our expectations both leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day.

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tina was incredibly helpful and was quick to answer the many questions we had. Aside from the regular wedding planning stress, we were also hit with the uncertainty of COVID which really had us panicking. Tina helped us come up with alternatives and solutions to have the safest wedding as possible for our guests and vendors. She is also incredibly thorough and will make sure no details are forgotten about before the big day. There are so many things we would have overlooked if we hadn't had Tina's guidance.

On the day of the wedding I was not stressed at all because I knew we were in good hands. When things came up that were out of our control, Tina let me know as soon as possible and helped me come up with solutions that resolved the issue immediately. She did an amazing job coordinating with our other vendors to make sure everything ran as smooth as possible. Because of her, we were able to relax and just have fun- it was truly the BEST NIGHT EVER! You will not regret your decision to hire her. If you are looking for a coordinator who is experienced, professional, kind-hearted, and energetic you cannot go wrong with Tina!!

Tina, we cannot thank you enough!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Olivia! Your wedding was such an awesome party! Thank you so much for trusting us to make sure everything went perfectly! Your last dance outside at your ceremony site was so fun and special, I can't wait to see the photos!
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie C. Married on 07/12/2020

Know nothing about Weddings? Tina helps make them perfect!

Tina was such a game changer for our wedding! I had never seen a wedding and frankly had no idea the kind of work it took to plan this event. Tina was amazing - so flexible with my ideas and my time as I finished off my last semester of college. She provided numerous checklists and guided me in all the steps I needed to do to get my wedding ready and perfect. I really relied on her and her assistants the day of the wedding to get all the details right, and I couldn't have been happier! If you want just a little direction or you want someone to hand it all over to - Tina is the perfect candidate!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 06/27/2020

Tina is amazing!!!

If you are debating whether or not to use Tina for your wedding, I highly, highly, highly recommend her! Anything we needed she was more than willing to help with. We had to reschedule for 2021 and she was so on top of getting all of our vendors to send us new contracts and went above and beyond to be sure that we felt supported all through the process. On the day of the wedding she and her team were so helpful and answered any questions that we had. There were many times where people asked me how I found our venue or a vendor and every time I would say “Tina!”. Her advice and her recommendations are amazing and on top of all of that you can tell that she loves to do what she does.
    Elissa H. Married on 04/25/2020

COVID couldn't stop her

My first wedding was supposed to be in April but in March COVID happened. When we decided to still do a SMALL wedding she helped out by getting us an officiant. When it came to the big one in September she was AMAZING. She helped me with EVERYTHING and eased my mind on anything that popped up. I cannot recommend Tina and her team enough.
    Sarah P. Married on 03/28/2020

Awesome! A true dream maker!

Where do I even begin?
    Tina and her team are top notch! Tina went above and beyond before, during, and after our wedding day. There was a couple minor problems that happened and Tina and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed and good to go before I even knew about them.
    Just one example: one of our groomsman had some slack pants rented from Men’s Wearhouse, they stitched the seams to short and the bottom of the pants were literally at his knees. Tina and her team saved the day and knew exactly what to do to get them back to normal length, and also steamed! I didn’t know about any of this until it was already taken care of.
    She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, looking how they should, and that all my vendors were there on time ready to go.
    Tina is truly a gift and I am SO thankful for her! She made our wedding day so easy! Highly highly highly recommend her and her team!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Oh Sarah, thank you so much. I know it was a bummer when the C Word made us have to reschedule, but it gave us extra time to work together! Your wedding was so much fun, I tell everyone about your fun Chick-Ful-A late night snack and your final dance outside was so dreemy! Best withes to you and Ethan! XOXO
    Alex S. Married on 02/29/2020

Tina is amazing!

I had many friends who got married before me that recommended that I work with a month of coordinator - and I'm so glad I did! Tina was recommended to me by my boss no less (his daughter got married about 6 months before I did) and she was incredible to work with. She helped keep me and my groom on task throughout the planning process and had great vendor recommendations. My wedding took place right as many gathering restrictions for COVID-19 were starting to come down and the week before my wedding my guest count dropped about 1/3 as many of our guests were supposed to fly in. Tina did a great job helping us alter some of our plans to make our wedding just as special and also ensured that all of our vendors and guests felt comfortable with proper hand sanitation and social distancing! I can't recommend Tina enough! She really helped ease a lot of stress in the wedding planning process!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Alex, I will never forget your wedding for so many reasons. Even though we had to move it inside, it was still so beautiful. Your Father- Daughter dance was unforgettable! I loves the energy you and your dad had! Epic night for a super great couple!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 01/28/2020

Complete Service from Start to Finish!

Serendipity Events by Tina were truly the best wedding planning services we could possibly have gotten. We were so lucky to have Tina! Our wedding was far from traditional, which is totally her speciality! From our first conversation we knew she was the right planner for us, and she definitely stuck it out with us through all the bumps in the road. She definitely went the extra mile, was always quick to respond to text messages and emails, willing to meet to discuss any issues, and she was willing to help with as much as possible to make sure I had my dream wedding.
    The best example I have of her pulling out all of the stops for my wedding. We hired her as our first vendor, and she sent us a select list of other vendor services (cake, DJs, florists, etc.) that she knew would be able to help us realize our vision for our wedding. And it seemed like everyone we talked to knew who she was! She's been in the industry for years and definitely knows her stuff! Anyway, one of the vendor I selected wasn't on her list was the MUA for my wedding day. I thought I had checked the person out thoroughly but, boy was I wrong. This MUA backed out of the wedding just 3 DAYS BEFORE IT. I called Tina in an absolute panic because my gift to my bridesmaids was having their makeup professionally done, and I definitely needed someone to at least do my makeup! She put out the emergency signal and was able to get me, in all honesty the best MUA company I could have ever dreamed of having. And they even gave her a steep discount to come closer to matching what I had originally paid so it wouldn't break our bank.
    Not only did she impress me, but my family loved her. Our wedding was a costume wedding where the majority of our guests were in costume as well, so she pulled out all the stops and came as Nurse Joy and fit right in! She paid every bit as much attention to my family as she did to me (maybe a little more to me and the hubby (; ) and it made them feel like an important part of my special day.
    Thanks to her meticulous planning and widespread connections, I had the perfect wedding. Thank you Tina!

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Heather! You and Thomas are so fun! Your creative Video Game costume wedding was FUN! Of course I dressed up too! I was not going to be the only one there not dressed up! I enjoyed all of our dinner meetings and helping you plan your wedding. Looking forward to dinner without planning soon! XOXO