Serendipity Events by Tina Reviews

89 Reviews for Serendipity Events by Tina

• TinaPaph

Tinapaph A. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Exceptional!

We had a low cost contract with Serendipity Events by Tina. Most of our communications were via text and her responsiveness was always within reason. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! As the MOB I appreciated that she was able to continually reassure the bride throughout the COVID-19 ups and downs. On the day of, she had to handle a couple of difficult issues with other vendors and was able to find a quick solution that was acceptable for the bride. She also provided us candid photos that she had taken throughout the wedding day -- something that I didn't expect. Additionally, she advised us on how to handle a difficult vendor during the days that followed the event -- we very much appreciated that. My only regret was that I wished we would have put more of our budget into her services so that she could have handled so much more! Thank you Tina for making our daughter's big day the success that it was!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Tina thank you for your sweet review. It has been such a pleasure to work with you and Hillary over the past two years of wedding planning. I am glad I was able to provide the Custom Day of Package for Hillary and Frank. We know this is a crazy time with COVID-19, so I am glad I was able to help them through some of their fears and we were able to have a beautiful wedding.
  • Sabrena

Sabrena S. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Making Dreams Come True

Before meeting with Sara from Serendipity, we had a bad 1st experience with another wedding planner that was recommended by our venue. Not only did they stand us up on our 1st meeting, they didn't even contact us until the following day and did not have any valid reason for the "no show". When we met with Sara from Serendipity, we thought we only needed a professional to facilitate the vendors on the day of the wedding. We had no idea of the "million" little things we would need help with. We chose the "Happy Discoveries Package" and couldn't be more pleased. Sara went above and beyond the call of duty in helping us every-step-of-the-way and gave excellent advice. Her relationships with cake and flower vendors made the entire process smooth, enjoyable and affordable. Our wedding day was literally "stress free" because of Sara from Serendipity Events by Tina. It was like having a big sister take care of everything.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Sabrena! Your wedding at Dr. Phillip's House was so beautiful and perfect. That grand exit with the horse and carriage is engraved in my memory, to beautiful! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding planner!
  • Veronica

Veronica L. · Married on 11/16/2020

Wonderful!

What can I say...Tina did an amazing job! Our wedding was perfect! Stress free! I highly recommend her to anyone that needs an event planner. ❤

Sent on 11/19/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Veronica! Thank you for letting us be part of your big day! Everything was so beautiful. I love all of the little details you added everything was so nice. I hope you had a blast on the honeymoon!
  • Erika

Erika B. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing, professional, and so much fun!!

Tina was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was everything I had dreamed of. Stress free and didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an event planner.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Erica! Your wedding was so fun! The band was so fun and the mariachi was great. I am so happy you had a great time!
  • O

Olivia B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Cannot recommend Tina enough!!

Let me start by saying having Tina as our coordinator was the best wedding decision we made!! She absolutely exceeded our expectations both leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day.

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tina was incredibly helpful and was quick to answer the many questions we had. Aside from the regular wedding planning stress, we were also hit with the uncertainty of COVID which really had us panicking. Tina helped us come up with alternatives and solutions to have the safest wedding as possible for our guests and vendors. She is also incredibly thorough and will make sure no details are forgotten about before the big day. There are so many things we would have overlooked if we hadn't had Tina's guidance.

On the day of the wedding I was not stressed at all because I knew we were in good hands. When things came up that were out of our control, Tina let me know as soon as possible and helped me come up with solutions that resolved the issue immediately. She did an amazing job coordinating with our other vendors to make sure everything ran as smooth as possible. Because of her, we were able to relax and just have fun- it was truly the BEST NIGHT EVER! You will not regret your decision to hire her. If you are looking for a coordinator who is experienced, professional, kind-hearted, and energetic you cannot go wrong with Tina!!

Tina, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Olivia! Your wedding was such an awesome party! Thank you so much for trusting us to make sure everything went perfectly! Your last dance outside at your ceremony site was so fun and special, I can't wait to see the photos!
  • Kenzie

Kenzie C. · Married on 07/12/2020

Know nothing about Weddings? Tina helps make them perfect!

Tina was such a game changer for our wedding! I had never seen a wedding and frankly had no idea the kind of work it took to plan this event. Tina was amazing - so flexible with my ideas and my time as I finished off my last semester of college. She provided numerous checklists and guided me in all the steps I needed to do to get my wedding ready and perfect. I really relied on her and her assistants the day of the wedding to get all the details right, and I couldn't have been happier! If you want just a little direction or you want someone to hand it all over to - Tina is the perfect candidate!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Elissa H. · Married on 04/25/2020

COVID couldn't stop her

My first wedding was supposed to be in April but in March COVID happened. When we decided to still do a SMALL wedding she helped out by getting us an officiant. When it came to the big one in September she was AMAZING. She helped me with EVERYTHING and eased my mind on anything that popped up. I cannot recommend Tina and her team enough.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Sarah P. · Married on 03/28/2020

Awesome! A true dream maker!

Where do I even begin?
    Tina and her team are top notch! Tina went above and beyond before, during, and after our wedding day. There was a couple minor problems that happened and Tina and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed and good to go before I even knew about them.
    Just one example: one of our groomsman had some slack pants rented from Men’s Wearhouse, they stitched the seams to short and the bottom of the pants were literally at his knees. Tina and her team saved the day and knew exactly what to do to get them back to normal length, and also steamed! I didn’t know about any of this until it was already taken care of.
    She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, looking how they should, and that all my vendors were there on time ready to go.
    Tina is truly a gift and I am SO thankful for her! She made our wedding day so easy! Highly highly highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Alex S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Tina is amazing!

I had many friends who got married before me that recommended that I work with a month of coordinator - and I'm so glad I did! Tina was recommended to me by my boss no less (his daughter got married about 6 months before I did) and she was incredible to work with. She helped keep me and my groom on task throughout the planning process and had great vendor recommendations. My wedding took place right as many gathering restrictions for COVID-19 were starting to come down and the week before my wedding my guest count dropped about 1/3 as many of our guests were supposed to fly in. Tina did a great job helping us alter some of our plans to make our wedding just as special and also ensured that all of our vendors and guests felt comfortable with proper hand sanitation and social distancing! I can't recommend Tina enough! She really helped ease a lot of stress in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Alex, I will never forget your wedding for so many reasons. Even though we had to move it inside, it was still so beautiful. Your Father- Daughter dance was unforgettable! I loves the energy you and your dad had! Epic night for a super great couple!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 01/28/2020

Complete Service from Start to Finish!

Serendipity Events by Tina were truly the best wedding planning services we could possibly have gotten. We were so lucky to have Tina! Our wedding was far from traditional, which is totally her speciality! From our first conversation we knew she was the right planner for us, and she definitely stuck it out with us through all the bumps in the road. She definitely went the extra mile, was always quick to respond to text messages and emails, willing to meet to discuss any issues, and she was willing to help with as much as possible to make sure I had my dream wedding.
    The best example I have of her pulling out all of the stops for my wedding. We hired her as our first vendor, and she sent us a select list of other vendor services (cake, DJs, florists, etc.) that she knew would be able to help us realize our vision for our wedding. And it seemed like everyone we talked to knew who she was! She's been in the industry for years and definitely knows her stuff! Anyway, one of the vendor I selected wasn't on her list was the MUA for my wedding day. I thought I had checked the person out thoroughly but, boy was I wrong. This MUA backed out of the wedding just 3 DAYS BEFORE IT. I called Tina in an absolute panic because my gift to my bridesmaids was having their makeup professionally done, and I definitely needed someone to at least do my makeup! She put out the emergency signal and was able to get me, in all honesty the best MUA company I could have ever dreamed of having. And they even gave her a steep discount to come closer to matching what I had originally paid so it wouldn't break our bank.
    Not only did she impress me, but my family loved her. Our wedding was a costume wedding where the majority of our guests were in costume as well, so she pulled out all the stops and came as Nurse Joy and fit right in! She paid every bit as much attention to my family as she did to me (maybe a little more to me and the hubby (; ) and it made them feel like an important part of my special day.
    Thanks to her meticulous planning and widespread connections, I had the perfect wedding. Thank you Tina!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Heather! You and Thomas are so fun! Your creative Video Game costume wedding was FUN! Of course I dressed up too! I was not going to be the only one there not dressed up! I enjoyed all of our dinner meetings and helping you plan your wedding. Looking forward to dinner without planning soon! XOXO
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Y. · Married on 01/11/2020

You don't know how much you need her until you do!

Tina was absolutely wonderful!! From the moment we met at a Starbucks to discuss what we need, where we were at, to the day of my wedding. She was always thinking ten steps ahead and always available to help answer any questions. She created this detailed and wonderful timeline for the day of and she was so much help for the unexpected things that did happen. She is such a beautiful, positive, and energetic lady with so much talent! I am truly grateful for the planning she helped me and my husband do to make our wedding day as special as we envisioned it being. She went out of her way to make sure we were more than happy! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tina!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! You and Chris's wedding at the Room on Main was so fun! I loved the La Hora Loca, it was so great! The costumes, lights and balloons made everyone have a blast. I can't wait to see what comes next for you and Chris, keep in touch!

Jenni B. · Married on 01/01/2020

Spectacular!

I'm so glad I went with Kait as my wedding planner because she was phenomenal! She kept me on time in the months leading up to the wedding with the tasks I needed to get done. The day of the ceremony she was on top of everything making sure people arrived on time and that the wedding would go off without a hitch. She had so many great ideas and suggestions that we ended up going with as well as providing an amazing vendor suggestion list that we got to choose from. My day was everything I hoped it would be and that wouldn't have been the case if it weren't for Kait and her team. Thank you, serendipity!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Jenni! Your wedding was so unique and fun! The llamas were so cute and everyone loved getting to pet and learn about them. I am so happy we could help to make your wedding so special.

Rey Z. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service for a great price. Saved us stress!!

Sara was so incredible. Always there when you need her, and so knowledgeable. Will recommend to dear friends.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Rey! It's always nice when a groom also works with me to plan the wedding. It was great getting to know you both. Your friends and family wee so great at your wedding we can't wait to help them with theirs also!

Ronda · Married on 10/05/2019

How to Enjoy the Wedding-Hire Tina!

As the Mother of the Bride/wedding planner, the best money we spent was hiring Tina. She stayed of top of every detail, communicated with everyone associated with the wedding from vendors to the officiant, and troubleshooted on our behalf. Tina even dealt with a less-than-professional vendor during the reception, which we were so grateful for. To top it all off, Tina and her staff are just delightful. Two words: Hire Tina!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Rhonda, we loved being part of Claire & Bret's wedding. It is always special when a mom takes such a strong roll in the wedding planning. I am glad I was there to help take care of the problem vendor and make sure their day was not ruined.

Claire · Married on 10/04/2019

Cheers to Tina!

Tina was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day special. We had a truly horrific photographer and she was able to navigate the situation and keep him from completely ruining the big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

I am so happy you loved your wedding! It was EPIC when you jumped on the stage with the band and sang with the band! What wonderful and fun memories, I am so glad I got to play a role on your Best Day Ever!

Amanda M. · Married on 10/01/2019

Your best investment

If you’re like me, and you’re a bit of a control freak, the thing you struggle most to find is a great wedding planner. Well, I’m here to tell you Tina was such a rock star for us! I had a very clear vision of what I wanted for the day, so I only needed her day of service (which is honestly more like a few months of service). She was patient with my nervousness and sent me plenty of charts and spreadsheets to get started (which I love!)

I wanted to be able to relax the day of, and let someone else worry about the vendors and coordinating things, and thanks to Tina and her team, I was able to do so. She handled coordinating the bridal party, my overly drunken grandfather, and an irritatingly late vendor, so that I wouldn’t have to worry about those things on my most important day.

I 110% recommend Tina, even for the bride most hesitant to give up control. My husband originally questioned why we even needed a planner, but afterwards he agreed that Tina was the best decision we made about the wedding! It was completely worth it to stay in the moment for my wedding, and I was in good hands.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Amanda! Your Harry Potter Wedding was unforgettable! Floating candles, hidden snitches, wands and even Snape! We loved being part of your wedding, thank you for trusting us to make sure you wedding went perfectly!
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/21/2019

Best decision

20 minutes ago
    Choosing Tina to help us plan our wedding and keep things under control the day of was the best decision! She helped me stay calm knowing she was making sure everything was happening the way it was supposed to. Her assistant Rachelle was amazing the day of as well! They are so sweet, fun, and detailed. If you are someone who wants to be involved in the planning (like myself) but also want as little stress as possible, I would recommend Tina and her crew hands down.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

We loved working with you, from the minute I met you and Nick, I knew we were going to have a great time planning. Your wedding was so much fun, and we sure surprised everyone when we drove you up to the ceremony in my pink mini copper! Best wishes to you and Nick, I am excited to see what the future brings to you two cuties!
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 09/14/2019

So grateful for Tina!

Tina was very responsive to all of my questions and made everything as easy as possible leading up to the wedding. We also rented decor from Tina and used her photo booth! Photo booth was a hit for our wedding. Tina also made everything flow perfectly during our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Morgan D. · Married on 08/16/2019

Tina made our day run smoothly and thought of everything!

Tina was so helpful and wonderful in the planning process for our big day. We loved her flexibility and her years of experience provided many options to us! She truly was a life saver as we have a 6month old and my husband and I both work. She made great recommendations and everything was incredible! Thank you so much Tina!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Morgan, your wedding was so nice and we were happy to be part of it. Best of luck to you and Scott and I hope you enjoy your new life in Michigan.
  • Matt

Matt B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Trust in Tina, a perfect wedding experience

Tina and her team with Serendipity Events could not have been a better experience from beginning to end. Everything you need to get accomplished will be planned and scheduled month by month with a complete checklist. Tina went above and beyond at every turn to ensure that my wife was taken care of completely and all of her last minute concerns. The final week when things were most stressful, she put our minds at ease and was on top of every last detail. During the wedding she made it her mission in life to ensure we had a great time and that if anything wasn't going according to plan, it was quickly remedied within a matter of seconds. We couldn't have asked for more and are so appreciative of all of the hard work that everyone at Serendipity Events showed us to make our wedding day a time that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Matt! Thank you for the wonderful review. working with you an Jennifer was a pleasure, it's always wonderful to see when both parts of the couple is involved in the planting process and you were so patient and helpful. Best wishes to you and Jennifer!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2019

In Tina, We Trust!

Tina was and is amazing. From our first meeting she brought up questions that I had no idea would be important. She saved me from insanity with organizing the vendors, reviewing the timelines and agreements, coordinating everything from the flowers to the quartet to the security and DJ. She went beyond my expectations. I said, “just make it pretty” and she did exactly that. Her and her team worked with the caterer, florist and venue to make sure my vision of a perfect wedding was executed down to organizing the tables, linens, flowers, signs, cocktail hour, moving the quartet from one section to another without any hiccups, and ensuring the reception went as smooth as possible. She was very attentive to all of our needs, and even has rental items way cheaper than other venues. When I couldn’t find a gold cake stand that fit my cake, she had one I could rent along with the last minute add on for a 20 ft long curtain needed for the ceremony entrance. She just made it easy & truly the best day of my life. I can’t thank her and her team enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Jennifer! I am so happy your day was perfect for you. I know you were wanting to have an outside wedding, but I think you made the right choice to move it inside. We had so much working with you an Matt and can't wait to see what the future brings for you both! XOXO
  • Katherine

Katherine K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing planer

WOW! Tina is amazing! She worked so diligently to make our special day one to remember! She was so organized, flexible, and understanding.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Thank you Katherine! Your wedding was beautiful. It was such a hot day, but is soon as the sun went down everything looked gorgeous under that tent! Best wishes to you and Colton. XOXO
  • Jennifer

Jennifer V. · Married on 05/19/2019

I can admit when I’m wrong

I was one of those brides who thought that I didn’t need a wedding planner. I’m big on DIY and thought I could handle it all on my own. Lucky for me, my venue required a coordinator for the day of our wedding. There were so many things that Tina helped me with that I never would have thought of. Detailed to do lists, and countless tips, tricks and suggestions to help me prep for the big day. By the week of the wedding everything was organized on a detailed, color coded timeline and communicated with each of our vendors. Wedding day was smooth sailing and my husband and I didn’t have to think about anything but Enjoying our special day. Couldn’t be happier with our experience!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Serendipity Events by Tina's reply:

Jennifer, I am so glad you gave in and hired us! Your wedding was one to remember for sure. I loved some of the fun elements you added, like your brothers playing Rock, paper, scissors to see who would walk you down the aisle and your fun Smores Bar! So fun!
  • Eileen

Eileen T. · Married on 05/01/2019

Wonderful!

Planning a wedding is not as easy as it looks! After getting started I knew I needed help to make my wedding wonderful. I chose the Package called Seize the Moment and that is a partial planning package so we were planning everything together. It was so great! Sara had insight on things I would have never thought about. She was a true professional. Sara also has connections with vendors who fit into my budget. On the wedding day Tina & Sara were both there making sure there were no problems and everything ran exactly as planned. If you are thinking about using Serendipity Events by Tina as your wedding planner, you should do it!

Sent on 10/30/2019